It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
People CHEERING and CLAPPING on here because they get a choice...

A CHOICE to have zero or craptasitc healthcare that covers NOTHING.

What good is saving $$$ if the overal costs go UP and you have NO insurance because you "wanna keep my's monies!"

People will DIE. Won't be able to afford BURIALS either. Not sure HOW they're gonna handle the 30,000 or so more that die each year.

Mass graves? HUGE incinerators for the poor?

DO they have those at the FEMA camps? They DO have a TON of body bags and plastic COFFINS at the FEMA camps...
edit on 22-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I have healthcare I need help with my car insurance it's also required by law!!

alternate to car insurance...
walk, ride a bike, rideshare, scooter or motorcycle, bus, taxi, train, telecommute, etc.

alternate to health insurance...sickness, death

great comparison!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another extremists 'the bill will kill people' reactionary load of nonsense OP.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Dear GOP -- sometimes wishes come true. It seems like you are getting your wish. I hope it's what you expected. It will harm many people. But, we all know it's more important to pass bad legislation than take the time to draft thoughtful legislation, amirite?

In Atlanta, the Medicaid cuts will hit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta the most:

Children’s hospitals are particularly reliant on Medicaid, since unlike adults, most low-income children in Georgia can be covered under the program. Children’s Healthcare at Hughes Spalding gets about 65 percent of its revenues from Medicaid, GPBI said.

If the Medicaid program disbursements are capped as the House legislation proposes, Metro Atlanta’s overall possible loss would be $1.6 billion, according to the analysis, released Thursday. Statewide, the study said, Georgia stands to lose about $4 billion in Medicaid cuts over 10 years under the House version, with hospitals losing an estimated $3.4 billion of that. Source: AJC

The rich will have fatter paychecks should the bill pass. And it will be at the expense of services to the poor. There is no getting around this fact. You must resolve to own this outcome if you support this bill.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

JUST like the right-wing-radical-extremists hyperventilating over "DEATH PANELS"?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

People can only be PUSHED so far. I'm actually worried this is what the GOP wants...

AN uprising by the POOR so they can be put down like dogs.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Take a breath, we are not there yet.

The health care system will collapse. The golden goose is almost done crapping golden eggs, but we now have to endure the shovel hits to get the last 3 or 4 golden eggs forced out of the poor, poor tired goose.

Now when the goose is dead, this is where it will get interesting. And your scenario is a very very real possibility. Imagine if there was not insulin for 6 months because Joe and Jane 6 pack refuse to pay for crappy health care that costs more than their mortgage with huge deductibles and co-pays and..........

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Willtell

The ACA quickened the collapse of our system. The flaws are now so apparent that only the CEO's of health related companies see the US health system as sustainable.

It will change or collapse. But the well lobbied dems and repubs who have lifetime govt run health care are bought and paid for. This will not be solved until it collapses.

US healthcare is #1 in costs and #37 in health outcomes

GOP sabotage of the ACA is what's crippling a bill that provides fantastic insurance to everyone. It may be expensive for some, but that can be dealt with through proper legislation.

Oh, and the Roberts court aided in the sabotage by saying states could opt-out of the Medicaid expansion. So the GOP states did, until it became clear that real help could come to the people. Now the rug will be jerked out from under so many.

The effect of this bill, should it pass, will be measurable. People can answer the question for themselves soon: "Am I better off today than I was before the ACA was repealed?" And, the number of uninsured can be measured as well, along with the rise or fall of health care costs.

edit on 22-6-2017 by icanteven because: Typo

edit on 22-6-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only difference from their demonic, inhuman congressional Republican conservajerk health care bill basically, MAYBE, is how quickly they gut medicaid. The senate republican conservajerk bill will do it a few years slower.

In other words they’ll kill people later.

Details of the Senate Health Care Bill Just Leaked. Prepare to Be Appalled.

Details of the Senate’s “draft” health care bill, which Republicans were set to unveil Thursday after weeks of secretive negotiations, have finally leaked—and from the sound of things, Mitch McConnell and his cohorts have written a morally appalling piece of legislation that many conservatives will nonetheless find deeply underwhelming

It is disgusting.

I thought "All Lives Mattered," and Trump wasn't going to cut Medicaid like those other terrible Reps.

They betrayal of all of non-rich American continues.

My family will suffer. I feel like they are coming after my children and you better damn well be sure that I will fight this. Mamma Bear ain't having none of this crapfest. Cruel little micro-hearted bastards. I've had enough.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
doesn't everybody see????.....we need to make sure the millionaires and billionaires get tax cuts.....screw the poor, disabled, children, etc. you simply have no power and you don't matter.....the wealthy just told every American to F off, with the greased-up, bent over, republicans supplying the K-Y JELLY, that they themselves have been using for years.......
let's just have corporations run our government, and eliminate all those congressional salaries so they can get all that tax-payer money that now goes to the middle guy

edit on 22-6-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

WHERE are people gonna get ongoing treatment?

Apparently ER visits are ALL poor people NEED??

I'm sure you can totally get a new kidney or heart transplanted in an ER visit...ALONG with the follow up rejection drugs for SUPER CHEAP /s

What about CHEMO and CANCER?

Not EVERYTHING that happens to a person is because of lifestyle choices. Being poor is HAZARDOUS to one's health anyway.

As I SAID...maybe all the bodybags and plastic coffins at the FEMA camps are for all the bodies of the POOR who can't AFFORD the thousands for a burial or cremation???

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm trying to figure out their end game, too. What do they really want? It could be what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
doesn't everybody see????.....we need to make sure the millionaires and billionaires get tax cuts.....screw the poor, disabled, children, etc. you simply have no power and you don't matter.....the wealthy just told every American to F off, with the greased-up, bent over, republicans supplying the K-Y JELLY.......
let's just have corporations run our government, and eliminate all those congressional salaries so they can get all that tax-payer money that now goes to the middle guy

KILL THE POOR - SUPPORT THE RICH!

I mean, they're gonna SHARE ... eventually ... maybe ... possibly ... right?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Willtell

The only difference from their demonic, inhuman congressional Republican conservajerk health care bill basically, MAYBE, is how quickly they gut medicaid. The senate republican conservajerk bill will do it a few years slower.

In other words they’ll kill people later.

Details of the Senate Health Care Bill Just Leaked. Prepare to Be Appalled.

Details of the Senate’s “draft” health care bill, which Republicans were set to unveil Thursday after weeks of secretive negotiations, have finally leaked—and from the sound of things, Mitch McConnell and his cohorts have written a morally appalling piece of legislation that many conservatives will nonetheless find deeply underwhelming

It is disgusting.

I thought "All Lives Mattered," and Trump wasn't going to cut Medicaid like those other terrible Reps.

They betrayal of all of non-rich American continues.

My family will suffer. I feel like they are coming after my children and you better damn well be sure that I will fight this. Mamma Bear ain't having none of this crapfest. Cruel little micro-hearted bastards. I've had enough.

ALL lives DO matter.

ALL lives OVER a certain INCOME threshold, bro.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So says the person who lives somewhere with universal healthcare.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm worried...as I SAID...

Not ONLY might the POOR revolt...but they will DIE from lack of access to care.

It KILLS the poor off in two ways. From both ENDS.

I think the end game is Eugenics.

This is WORSE than before the ACA and UNDER the ACA. Period.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

So says the person who lives somewhere with universal healthcare.

www.spectator.co.uk...#

I’ve worked in the health service for more than 20 years and I can honestly say I’ve never known things quite like they’ve been over the past few years. People talk about cuts, but they have no idea what it’s really like at the coalface and what the reality of this means. I work in mental health, and routinely encounter suicidal people who have been turned away; the threshold for treatment is now so high they won’t actually be seen until they try to kill themselves. In eating disorders — the speciality where I work — I regularly hear of anorexic patients being turned away because they aren’t skinny enough.

A few weeks ago, I was in a meeting discussing the most high-risk patients in my service and prioritising who should be admitted. As we sat there a manager came in and casually mentioned that she had just been telephoned by NHS England; it had informed her there was not a single bed available in any eating disorder unit in the entire country. Not one. Every bed was occupied, meaning we could not admit any patients anywhere. We all looked at each other, then at the list of sick patients we were discussing, and gulped. I’ve never known things to be this bad and mine is just one tiny area of medicine. Colleagues in other parts of mental health have told me similar horror stories, of patients having to be admitted hundreds of miles from where they live. This is not unique to mental health; most hospitals operate a one-in, one-out policy.

When will you children learn - you can't have the sweets, because mummy and daddy can't afford it.
edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

How do you fight this?

If Trump does not improve this situation, I fear the system will collapse.

By collapse, I mean people stop paying.

This is why Hillary the Faint did a huge disservice to the US population by crapping on the dems by eliminating Sanders.
Sander would have pushed this medical crapfest into the public eye like no one else could. HE also was pushing the college money enema sham that people are forced to pay for too. He was a smart cookie and the election was tainted.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Not even in Syria do the poor die from lack of healthcare. Don't give me this nonsense. America ain't no Syria either.
edit on 22-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hyperbole much? How come there weren't all those deaths and problems before ACA? This thread will follow previous threads, same subject. Someone posted US health outcome were ranked 37th. That is a direct result of the selfishness of Americans who continue to smoke (knowing the health risks), refuse to exercise (knowing the health risks), eat at micky dees 10 times a week (knowing the health risks), etc. Thank these types of selfish folks for healthcare costs out of control...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join