It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: poncho1982

This isn't really about ACA but about the law poised to replace it.

Considering there wouldn't NEED to be a law to replace it, if it hadn't been so bad, I'd say this is 100% about the ACA.

So....yeah.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Most people are far removed from being directly affected by the ACA disaster. But I'm in the "trenches" with it every day. Really sick people will start dying on 1.1.2018 because they will not have health insurance...and no way to buy it, unless they move to another county or state.

It's imperative that either billions of stop-gap dollars be thrown at ObamaCare, or the Senate Bill becomes law ASAP. (House Bill is junk for people 50-64)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

The thread is about the content of what is proposed so, no.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Are you a kindergartner?
demonic? inhuman?
Wow hyperbole like that is so painfully ridiculous it is not even funny.
Since when has the law said that you cannot go to a doctor? or a hospital? On your own dime!
Or a redi med or a target or multitudes of free and reduced fee community clinics?
The only thing that is possibly changing is the financial guarantor.
But with characterization like yours it seems that you favor the government having complete control which will lead to rationing and reduced service.
I was for obama care at first defended it staunchly until it became apparnet it was a stinking ship.
Persoanally I favor medicaid for all as a single payer system paid for by payroll and sales tax.
nothing is free. But pretending that the republicans are evil is nonsense. Did you know that before 1920 health insurance did not exist and people manged to survive.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Healthcare should have never been in the governements hands in the first place...sadly, now that people have suckeld that teet, they'll never allow going back.
Nobody's happy and never will be.
It's expediting the financial ruin to this country. Everyone is entitled to everything here whilst having a debt that is already mind boggling huge.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join