It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Conservajerks reveal disgusting health care Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The only difference from their demonic, inhuman congressional Republican conservajerk health care bill basically, MAYBE, is how quickly they gut medicaid. The senate republican conservajerk bill will do it a few years slower.

In other words they’ll kill people later.

Details of the Senate Health Care Bill Just Leaked. Prepare to Be Appalled.

Details of the Senate’s “draft” health care bill, which Republicans were set to unveil Thursday after weeks of secretive negotiations, have finally leaked—and from the sound of things, Mitch McConnell and his cohorts have written a morally appalling piece of legislation that many conservatives will nonetheless find deeply underwhelming

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The ACA quickened the collapse of our system. The flaws are now so apparent that only the CEO's of health related companies see the US health system as sustainable.

It will change or collapse. But the well lobbied dems and repubs who have lifetime govt run health care are bought and paid for. This will not be solved until it collapses.

US healthcare is #1 in costs and #37 in health outcomes
edit on 22-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Anytime the government controls something taxes increase,nothing happens,the health insurance bill was a bill not a law,we should go back how things were

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Going back is almost impossible. Who is going to take less money? The Dr.? The network? The insurance co?

The pre ACA was going to crash too, the ACA just moved it along. But hell we can't even let a bank go out of business, so in the fractional reserve lending world of the Fed, anything is possible. Right?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

rather than complain about it, what would you change and how much would your ideas cost?
I'm being serious. But ideas need to be more prevalent than tears. Tears don't help anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
NOT sure how we got here as the HUMAN race.

Hard on the elderly and poor...

People LOOSE coverage while premiums will RISE.

ALL to offset tax cuts for the WEALTHIEST people who can already AFFORD the best care.

$$$ Seems to talk. And BIG CORPS love $$$ more than anything.

"Trickle down death panels" should be the slogan
edit on 22-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have healthcare I need help with my car insurance it's also required by law!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Call the GENERAL and save some time. He will be peddling cut-rate, craptastic health plans in a state near YOU!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

terminate Obummer Careless and call it good. Don't replace!!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Either you have low taxes and little welfare or you have high taxes and lots of welfare. You can't have both. Welfare is not free. Welfare is paid by tax.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

What?

Are you assuming your auto med coverage is going to set a broken leg from falling off a ladder?

Think again.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Either you have low taxes and little welfare or you have high taxes and lots of welfare. You can't have both. Welfare is not free. Welfare is paid by tax.

I'm not sure if that statement is true.

With out knowing the % everyone pays, it is hard to say. But if you are paying 1-15% yes 25% will seem high. It's all relative.
edit on 22-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only difference from their demonic, inhuman congressional Republican conservajerk health care bill basically, MAYBE, is how quickly they gut medicaid. The senate republican conservajerk bill will do it a few years slower.

Details of the Senate’s “draft” health care bill, which Republicans were set to unveil Thursday after weeks of secretive negotiations, have finally leaked—and from the sound of things, Mitch McConnell and his cohorts have written a morally appalling piece of legislation that many conservatives will nonetheless find deeply underwhelming

It's a REVERSE Robbin Hood.

So they can't kick you OFF now for a pre-existing condition...but can now EXPONENTIALLY RAISE your premiums and propose you get a NEW "healthcare lite" plan which DOESNT cover any basics.

Wow...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Actually, I read the apocalyptic details they claimed to have been leaked, and it only scales back subsidies subsidies to tose who are @ 400% the poverty line to 350% the poverty line. OMG, wow what a thing .... hardly

These horrible disgusting details are barely that. What I read essentially just alludes to an ACA light. As long as the individual mandate is gone, I don't care what they do with it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Social programs STIMULATE the economy and put MORE back in than they cost.

MONEY that is spent at HOME in YOUR community. Supporting the JOBS of people you live next to. Deceasing poverty and curbing MORE CRIME. Besides:

President George W. Bush understood this, and proved the economic value of SNAP by sanctioning a USDA study that found that $1 in SNAP benefits generates $1.84 in gross domestic product (GDP). Mark Zandi, of Moody's Economy.com, confirmed the economic boost in an independent study that found that every SNAP dollar spent generates $1.73 in real GDP increase. "Expanding food stamps," the study read, "is the most effective way to prime the economy's pump."

LINK

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Nazis offered up social healthcare also...then they said eff it euthanasia.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Says you!

I wanted no part of Obamacare but we couldn't even read that bill until it passed.

Good bye Obamacare! Hell yeah! Best news I've heard coming out of Washington!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

The Nazis offered up social healthcare also...then they said eff it euthanasia.

source

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FOR PROFIT Healthcare folks.

You reap what you sow. Don't like it? Do something about it. Complaining never morphed into a solution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join