It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Theory Debunked!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the show anchient aliens isnt believable to begin with so the Guy debunking is stupid to begin with.

He is debunking to prove his relgious bias. its blatantly obvious.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not watching because I know for a fact from a lot of research that the ancients had technical knowledge, now forgotten.
I also know and it has been proven via water level signs, and clues from the ancients themselves that they were incredibly versed with Astronomy and maths.

Also off my own back I have come to the conclusion that the bible is partially mistranslated because people just lacked the knowledge and words for a lot of things that went on back then. However seen through our modern eyes, a lot of things in the Bible make far more sense.
Like making someone in their image, making another person out of a rib, sounds extremely loopy and childish yet when seen through scientific eyes, DNA manipulation makes total sense.

Were there people from other planets doing this [aliens]?

Hell, how should I know, at the moment I just want to acknowledge that the ancients had something more going than being just hunter gatherers. It all happened suddenly and all around the world white men with beards were those that brought the knowledge of farming and maths etc.

Something went on. To try and debunk it by calling them aliens, I can only think that some god botherer is jealous and scared that their story may be scrutinized.

You can't debunk the stones at Puma Punku or elsewhere in the world, you can't debunk the maths and alignment of the Pyramids. You can't debunk the fact that pyramids were all 'the rigeur' around the globe and you can't debunk the fact that they are NOT tombs.

What they are, we don't know. How we had this knowledge so suddenly after a worldwide flood is quite a mystery. But it is there for everyone to double check.

For all I know they could have just been some very advanced humans. I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater [i.e all the visible and researchable evidence, out there for everyone to see and touch] meaning to completely disbelieve our newest findings coupled with the newest science of these artifacts just because a man has 'debunked' something.

I know that watching this will just annoy me as I do know a hell of a lot about this through my own research and what I know and see, cannot be debunked.

Ancient aliens also cannot be debunked and nether can be a hidden race of humans or human like ancestors who were highly advanced. They can be doubted, but the leftovers speak entirely for themselves.
The question is not did they exist or not, it is who were they?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Really. All most of those that "support" and interest in "ancient astronauts" have an open enough mind that we can weight the evidence from that possible viewpoint without being so close-minded to think all such evidence and theories as absurd.

It was the appearance of the UFOs in person and evidence found in old works of art and books that allows such speculations as an understanding of the past. No school will teach you of that possibility as it denies the supremacy of mankind. ...And we can't have that can we? So members of the public and mavericks in the edges of science take the lead.

By now, with the finding of earth-like planets popping up like kernels of popped corn, the data is being stacked toward what eventually must be an realized, "Hey, just maybe some of those other folks visited us at some time in the past since that have been around virtually forever?"

The dogmatic, status quo of the old human sciences are in for a shake up. Unfortunately, the coming of the UFO presents multiple problems for humankind far more important than magical technology they may share. Our very existence and most sacred beliefs are slowly coming under question. When the ETIs finally announce themselves, it will be because they have been judged us as ready for the truth. Clearly, many self-assured individuals are in for a traumatic experience.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good find but AA is a TV show, you get other peoples opinions and a lot of info you can research on your own. Now if you want to believe in aliens or not is your call. good day!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Hey now to be fair I was given the illustrated version of divinci code and he had me sold, until I checked up on it later! Lol

I agree, but I think Neil DeGrasse Tyson said it best when he said..

"Even if you concede to whatever anamoly is strange is the conspiracy theory the most logical conclusion??"

Take the moon landing..

Even if you find out undeniable evidence a couple photos were doctored. Is that the faked the whole thing the logical conclusion??

Or did something like one on the press staff decide to spruce up the photos??

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not sure if you're asking about what you've said or what I've said.

However... when it comes to such things , people want an answer as it is more safe and comfortable than living with an unknown. Simple fact, we have no idea if ancient aliens existed or not. Various people come up with interesting ideas, but at the end of the day , we do not know the truth.

I accept that. Do you?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No not conspiracies in general..

A very few conspiracies that atleast the vast majority of posts and videos tie to Christianity...

Which to be fair is the western societies go to "supernatural placeholder.."

Not all conspiracies..

Bigfoot, aliens al kinda stuff has nothing to do with Christianity..

But the illuminat (usually has satanic origins)

Elite pedo rings (usually have satanic origins)

Satanic cults..

The msm is out to get conservatives (most conservatives are Christians ).

Chemtrails (usually go back to the illuminati, which usually goes back to satanic cults. )
Not that far fetched..

As to the OP imho some are flat out fabrications, not accidental misinterpretation..

Alot would have been nature gods and fertility gods as well.. it's totally possible, but that gap in history can be filled with any number of far more likely things given the evidence we have.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Was just saying that it is hard if not impossible to debunk the concept of ancient alien visitation, but I think the video points out the show people are flat out lying..

And honestly they have to know that.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but I do believe in advanced technology, however, that it was all developed by the minds of ancient humans, i.e., secretly developed and passed on through the priesthoods and royals, with the here-and-there help of savants, prodigies, and geniuses.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe there's some truth to the ancient et theories. In the billions of years all that time and space no aliens would want to stop by earth for any reason? They wouldn't mess with the native populations. But yet we have all these different races scattered around earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

See, you drank the kool-aid and believed a story, good on you!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I told a couple of friends that I like to watch ancient aliens and they looked at me like I lost 40 IQ points instantly. I said relax. To me it's entertainment. Essentially I view it as travel channel. Indiana jones and aliens in one show. Do I believe it -no but I like the fact that it sets things in a mystery paradigm like nimoy in search of. Life is a mystery and contemplating the origins of man is a philosophical endeavor. I had a Christian mock me that I'm interested in aliens. I said you believe in the Bible and no getting around that it mentions other beings besides humans. RELAX

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I watch this show out of entertainment. I also use it to do my own research. I don't agree with the majority of what they claim.

Now do I think aliens are real, yes. Do I think they have visited in the past? Yes. Do I think they are the reason for unexplained structures? NO! We don't give our ancestors enough credit. They were advanced in their own right, their structures show this. It doesn't mean it has to be aliens. Why not give credit where credit is due?

I think their means of building such structures is a lost form of "technology" or maybe it isn't lost and some higher up agency knows how it was all done and they keep it to themselves. I believe that more than the aliens did it all theory. I love my aliens and believe in them 100% but I don't think they did all AA gives them credit for. It's an entertaining show and I do find things I had not seen or heard of before but again I use it for my own research purposes.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Not much on this one.. other conspiracies yes.. the divinci code had me sold for favs minutes lol.. or the time it took me to research it after the read.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa I have more questions after the video than before I watched it. I give it as much credibility as anything on AA... not even debunked, lots and lots of theories, on both sides....neither has proof ..yet...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. While I may disagree with most of the video, it's still good stuff.
Not arguing here, just trying to clarify.

When we are talking ancient history competing theories are not unusual as bullet proof data points are few and far between. Truly, what would even constitute solid "evidence" from an event 5000 or 10,000 years ago? Short of a time machine with a Go-Pro, what do we do?

Personally, I do not like term "debunking". Too many times the "debunkers" are merely claiming other theories are rubbish simply because they differ from their own theories. Nothing new is provided.

I am not fully on board with the AA theory but honestly, there are a ton of holes in conventional archaeology as well. Is there a crime with keeping an open mind?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

How can you know if you haven't looked into the mainstream explanation to compare it too???

The concept of ancient alien visitation cannot be debunked..

However the specific claims the show makes can be...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

That depends on how advance you are talking....

If it is a fairly plausible..

"They already had agriculture and early bronze work then forgot it.."

Then absolutely! Which is a crazy achievement if forgotten for millinia then rediscovered..

But anything resembling a modern tech level.. even an early Industrial Age.. take a global society..

It takes diamonds from Africa, copper from Michigan , and uranium from Siberia..

That leaves a mark.. that take billions of rubbers and plastics and alloys..and some of that would have survived to this day.

You don't have nuclear power in a vacuum.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well my father in law helped run John Glens campaign so I have some other sources but, no I disagree.

I think we have no idea what reality is. Epistemologicaly or ontological speaking.

We are currently exploring multiple dimensions in string, m theory, and bosonic theory as well as a holographic universe and the universe as a simulation. So plenty of far out theories that could have an interesting effect if found to be true to our understanding of reality and things like entanglement.

I wouldn't say it's really a simple subject.

Maybe aliens understand spacetime better and can navigate the multiverse. Who knows.

Biblical scholars are full of ego too.

edit on 23-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

His reasons for doing so matter less than his honesty in doing it. I haven't watched so I don't know how honest he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join