It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Trump is discrimination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I have no idea.
What I do know is that Comey told Trump In a one on one meeting instigated by Comey that Trump was not under investigation. When asked by Trump to announce this publicly Comey refused. That is Comeys own testimony.
I think it is more probable that process is happening again than Trump suddenly being under investigation for something he has the authority to do for any reason he chooses.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The tweet was before the lawyer timeline wise.

So why did Trump say it then if it wasn't ture, the only explanation therefore is he was lying or its true and his lawyer was just ass-covering and backtracking.

I think trump is pissed because no one will publicly acknowledge he is not under investigation

Well it does not help that he has said publicly he is under investigation.....

Is trump childish about it....sure

So your ok with a president who treats such serious accusations in such a "childish way?

Dude sounds me like you have been backed into a corner on this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Comey told Trump In a one on one meeting instigated by Comey that Trump was not under investigation. When asked by Trump to announce this publicly Comey refused.

Could that not be because Comey knew that although Trump was not currently under investigation he might have believed that the investigation could take a turn towards directly investigating Trump??

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol
what corner?
Please provide an actual source that Trump is under ANY investigation. You can not because one does not exist.
Similar to the fact that the only source to prove Trump is not under investigation is his lawyer.

What is clear is this has happened to Trump previously. So I will be happy to believe the same process is occurring.

You are correct that Trumps tweets are not good for him.
I do not care. I would be more concerned if he stopped tweeting.

And finally yes I am ok with trumps childish behavior. The most important reason why I am ok with it...he is not hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

lots of things COULD happen
good luck with that

you do understand trump did not do anything illegal when removing the fbi director?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

ok.....

So despite Trump himself saying he is under investigation you are still denying that he is under investigation.

I read a while ago about how trying to have a sensible debate with a trump supporter is a little like trying to debate the existence of God with a creationist. Its not a debate you can really have because the creationist like the Trump supporter is wilfully blind to the alternative view point and the facts supporting that view. This is what happens on the Trump threads and debates.

Its like when he was caught bragging about groping women and it was dismissed by his supporters.

I have learned that there is a limit to which i can push a debate like this before it descends into blindness, I could probably show you a video of Trump beating a puppy to death and you would tell me the video was doctored.

What is worse is that these views come from the same people who refused to believe Obama was American, I often think that if these serious accusations being levelled at Trump were being levelled at Obama the topics discussing these accusations would be very different on ATS. That s the biggest problem, there is a serious risk that the President has been deeply compromised by Russia in a scandal that has the potential to be the biggest in US history yet its being ignored and dismissed by his supporters.

edit on 22-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lots of things COULD happen
good luck with that

you do understand trump did not do anything illegal when removing the fbi director?

If he done it to protect himself or those close de to him being implicated in something criminal then it would be illegal

It is worth noting that that is a "if" that seems to be currently being investigated

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That would depend on why he removed the Director, wouldn't it? If he fired him because he would not promise personal loyalty over his oath to uphold the Constitution, or if he was fired in order to stop a criminal investigation....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You have this arse backwards.

There is NO thing, action or motion that a President can do for ANY reason he chooses. There are actions he may take for many reasons, but not for ANY reason. For example, if he decides that he wants to launch a nuclear missile at a small, peaceful island nation in the pacific, he may not simply do so. There have to be justifications for it. If he wants to fire the director of an investigative organisation, then sure, that is his right to do... unless the reason for it is that the individual concerned is a threat to the Presidents position and reputation for some reason.

Anyone would think, to hear you talk, that you would have supported Nixon.

After all "When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal!"...right? This is the same damned argument you are making, and it was bogus when Nixon made it. Things may have changed in the world, but that has not.
edit on 22-6-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical improvements

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

military personnel is public officer

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

He replaced Comey with someone better. How is that not reason?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

He replaced Comey with someone better. How is that not reason?

Better in what way? You mean more pliable? Oh, and he still has not been confirmed. Also, I don't think the nominee has made a public statement accepting the nomination yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Comey didn't do a good job with the Clinton case. He is not fit for that office.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Comey didn't do a good job with the Clinton case. He is not fit for that office.

But that is not why he was fired, he was fired because of Russia and that is just going by what Trump himself said.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Russia didn't change a single vote. Comey got fired because he refused to publicly state Trump was not under investigation. He was a political hack. When you play politics with a nation's security, you don't deserve that office.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Russia didn't change a single vote.

Wow! You've managed to interview every single voter? I'm impressed!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If anything, Russia helped Hillary. Hillary did win the popular vote after all.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If anything, Russia helped Hillary. Hillary did win the popular vote after all.

But Trump won the Electoral College. It would be easier to target a small handful of people in key swing states, wouldn't it? You could get a hold of voter registration in key districts and send emails containing "fake news" to independent voters. Come to think of it, there are now reports of such databases being hacked....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

BS. The US IC is the best in the world. If they didn't do anything, it's because Obama ordered them not to.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Comey got fired because he refused to publicly state Trump was not under investigation

So what you are saying then is he was fired because he was politically bothersome for Trump??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join