It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Trump is discrimination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump has never broken the law, never been to jail, loved by all when he hosted Miss Universe and Apprentice up until 2015.

The only part of that statement that is true is that "he has never been to jail." Trump's rap sheet.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just like how the left would scream out "RACISTS!!," at any negative Obama comment, we're watching the pendulum hit the other extreme now.

Folks (especially on ATS) are getting very wrapped up in this "anti-Trump," attitude and treating it as if it's some sort of betrayal and treasonous behavior to hold.

Cry discrimination all you'd like - you cultists are just like Obama supporters, lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you have a source that is not a video?
Just can't watch right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought this thread title by this member looked familiar:

Investigating Trump for being a foreign agent is straight down discrimination

Discrimination! Wahhhhh!

Lol

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

nice catch

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A story that sites the washington post story as a source?
ok
thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's a Trump "first":

Trump is the first draft dodger to become Commander in Chief. I wonder how our service men and women feel about a coward leading them into the unknown? Peachy, right?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

A story that sites the washington post story as a source?
ok
thanks

Actually if you bother to look this up for yourself you will see that its pretty much been confirmed now that Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice. Its not been confirmed as of yet officially but even Trump has commented on it.

One of Trumps own tweets.

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

Sounds to me like someone has told Trump he is under investigation for fireing the FBI director then, seems to follow that this is the Obstrucion of justice investigation

Link

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

you have a source for that?
other presidents have had difficulties with that subject

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Its not been confirmed as of yet officially

Thats all I needed to know

You do understand that while trump WAS NOT under investigation; NO ONE in the govt would publicly confirm that. Since that fact has actually been confirmed UNDER OATH, perhaps you can understand why I am looking for a little more than an unsourced wapo story as confirmation.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: WeDemBoyz

you have a source for that?
other presidents have had difficulties with that subject

How Donald Trump avoided the draft during the Vietnam War

I am getting fed up of having to do your research for you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trumps own words

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

Question:

Do you does this not confirm that Trump has said that he is under investigation???
edit on 22-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yeah so did clinton and bush

so not so much the FIRST eh?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who assumes he's a bad man because he never held office?

He just a bad man.

Has nothing to do with him never holding office.

That part makes him inexperienced. In a normal person they ask for help. They hire people who can boost their abilities and they try and learn how things work.
But Dick doesn't want to ask for help and he doesn't care about America. Only about his own fame and fortune.

He lies to us. Every #ing day! Who sticks with someone who looks you in the face and just frigging lies?
Constantly?

Inexperience ....not something to scorn. Americans LOVE those who put themselves out there. Trying something new and not knowing how? No problem.
And that's not the issue here.

He's a bad person. Liar. Cheater in business and in his marriages. Thief.

Damn . Never saw anyone that needs some safety pins , crayons and coloring book more than that..

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who assumes he's a bad man because he never held office?

He just a bad man.

Has nothing to do with him never holding office.

That part makes him inexperienced. In a normal person they ask for help. They hire people who can boost their abilities and they try and learn how things work.
But Dick doesn't want to ask for help and he doesn't care about America. Only about his own fame and fortune.

He lies to us. Every #ing day! Who sticks with someone who looks you in the face and just frigging lies?
Constantly?

Inexperience ....not something to scorn. Americans LOVE those who put themselves out there. Trying something new and not knowing how? No problem.
And that's not the issue here.

He's a bad person. Liar. Cheater in business and in his marriages. Thief.

Damn . Never saw anyone that needs some safety pins , crayons and coloring book more than that..

I know that some Trump supporters will find this difficult to believe but I promise you it is possible.....

You can actually disagree with a person with out be a total jerk about it.

Shocking!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

"Let me be clear here," said Jay Sekulow, a member of the president's legal team, on NBC's "Meet The Press." "The president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction."

So did you see this?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

www.nbcnews.com...

"Let me be clear here," said Jay Sekulow, a member of the president's legal team, on NBC's "Meet The Press." "The president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction."

So did you see this?

Yup I saw that then i saw Turmp like a idiot basically confirming on Twitter that he believes he is under investigation for firing the director of the FBI. Saying that

So either he is under investigation or Trump is a moron who posts on Twitter like ape randomly hitting keys.

Which do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

So did you see this?

Has Sekulow been informed of this by the FBI? The House and Senate? The IRS? The New York and New Jersey Attorneys General? Or is he just being a lawyer and lying on behalf of his client?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The tweet was before the lawyer timeline wise.

I think trump is pissed because no one will publicly acknowledge he is not under investigation. Similar to what has been testified UNDER OATH to congress. Since that actually happened I think the "under investigation" cloud is bs. Is trump childish about it....sure. Would you want leos telling you there is no problem but not telling the public?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join