It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Trump is discrimination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Trump is the first president who never held a public office before becoming president. It's like Jelena Ostapenko, who is the first tennis player who never won a single WTA title before winning a Grand Slam.

To even ASSUME Trump is a bad man because he never held public office is discrimination. Trump has never broken the law, never been to jail, loved by all when he hosted Miss Universe and Apprentice up until 2015. No one would have assumed he is a bad man if he didn't run for president.

Folks are jealous. Trump has done the unimaginable. Set records. So they investigate Trump for being a Russian spy, a money launderer, what have you. So what? If even if Trump is investigated for 8 years, there's nothing to be found.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

For historical accuracy

5 Presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming President: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. Hoover had formerly served as Secretary of Commerce, an appointed office. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower had never held political office prior to their presidencies, but they had served as leading American generals in the Mexican-American War, American Civil War and World War Two, respectively.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Military rank is public office. Military is part of government.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

That doesn't make it public office

Trash collectors are employed by the government as well, so are school teachers and policemen/women
edit on 22-6-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Public office is anyone who is a public servant. A private in the army is also a public officer. Office is not necessarily the case. It's terminology.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
If even if Trump is investigated for 8 years, there's nothing to be found.

Then why are you so triggered and whining about the process? Just let it play itself out and then you get to dance around and say "I told you so!" when it's over.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: allsee4eye
If even if Trump is investigated for 8 years, there's nothing to be found.

Then why are you so triggered and whining about the process? Just let it play itself out and then you get to dance around and say "I told you so!" when it's over.

Luckily, our system of justice doesn't revolve around threads on ATS, even if they are in the mud pit, so in time, this will all play out, and if things go the way the appear to be, you specifically will be offered a large slice of STFU pie for your pie hole.
Doubtful you will be able to stomach it, but it will be the most well deserved desert in the history of mankind.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol. You have problems if you sit around and dream about me getting put in my place.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t. Never seen the word "triggered" used by so many...OP is stating the unfounded attacks, lies, leaks, and general treatmeoft by the MSM and the anti hate groups generating hate just because they disagree. In real terms Barry got a pass for 2 terms in almost all 57 states, trump farts and he is investigated by all agencies. Hillary was their candidate and she had no morals, trump was elected and they were caught off guard cause the media skewed the numbers. These days supporting your views is now deemed"triggered" how can you not see how lame this is....

edit on 22-6-2017 by teslahowitzer because: Structure

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer
No. The OP is creating a false equivalence that Trump is being attacked due to him his amateur politician status. Then he is using that to whine about the investigation that he insists there is nothing to see. IF that false equivalence were true (which it isn't), then that would mean there is nothing to worry about and he'll be vindicated in the end. He should just shutup and let it play out as the result will be more justified for him in the end. Instead he is complaining.

PS: It's funny how you started deflecting to "What about Hillary/Obama".

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Lol. You have problems if you sit around and dream about me getting put in my place.

just when I see you post something idiotic. Which is most of the time. Have a super day.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

There is really no need to dream - it's already happened so often

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Wouldn't George Washington also fit into this category??

I mean, there was no office of President before Washington. Heck, there were no US government offices at all before Washington.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t no, op is stating the difference in treatment by the opposition along with the "status". I was using the Obama comparison as a way to clarify the situation for those who maintain a triggered narrative. The left has just plain lost reality and cannot handle the constant resurgence of the people whom see thru their lies. It's more than just one lie or twisted truth, it's the same old lame BS default buzz words that are just...yawn...lame....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: teslahowitzer
IF that false equivalence were true (which it isn't), ...

Please do enlighten us about how you know, for a fact, this to be true!

Hmmmmm????

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Taylor, Grant, Taft , Hoover, nor Eisenhower held any office before being president.
edit on 6222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Who assumes he's a bad man because he never held office?

He just a bad man.

Has nothing to do with him never holding office.

That part makes him inexperienced. In a normal person they ask for help. They hire people who can boost their abilities and they try and learn how things work.
But Dick doesn't want to ask for help and he doesn't care about America. Only about his own fame and fortune.

He lies to us. Every #ing day! Who sticks with someone who looks you in the face and just frigging lies?
Constantly?

Inexperience ....not something to scorn. Americans LOVE those who put themselves out there. Trying something new and not knowing how? No problem.
And that's not the issue here.

He's a bad person. Liar. Cheater in business and in his marriages. Thief.
edit on 6222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There are some assumptions you are making here, which are simply inaccurate.

The individuals involved with the investigation, and those who are instigating it, are not doing it because they suspect he is a bad man because of his lack of official experience. They are investigating because there are questions to answer about his business links to Russia, Russian businesses, and Russian business figures, including oligarchs of the sort who also have some pretty interesting connections to the Russian government, intelligence services and other groups. They have to do their due diligence, in order that they can be sure that the President is not potentially an enemy of the state.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Military's is public office?
Stop. It's not.
No one gets elected to the military and you don't hold office you hold a weapon.

You just didn't research before you started your thread and now you're backpedaling trying to make your post true.

Trumps not the first or only.

But he's the first douche bag to hold office.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You said held public office.

Not surprised you abandoned this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join