It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two photo captures of unidentified flying object OSHAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
the witness said it zipped off too fast for a balloon

It couldn't have been going that fast for he was able to snap off two relatively unblurry photos.

It certainly looks like a Mylar balloon and that 'tail' is the broken off string. Not sure why this is even being debated cause it looks fairly obvious to most.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I starred you because your avatar. Not even read your post.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

What if this is a Mama Rod?

Rods: Phenomena showing up in photos; flying, often concentrated in one area, purported to be living things - looks like "eye floaties".

Though we don't know how something like that could fly (gas expulsion?) - It does look organic, and does not look like a balloon.

...Wait - what if it's a predator to Rods? Note there aren't any Rods in the photos!

edit on 22-6-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Obviously swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ZaneDog

If we can see this from the pictures why couldn't he see it in person?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It looks like Jughead Jones' hat (from Archie comics), or maybe Goober's hat (from the Andy Griffith Show).

I know it's not, but that's what I see.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Everyone is saying balloon. A balloon that hovered and then took off (witness account)...yeah right.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Everyone is saying balloon. A balloon that hovered and then took off (witness account)...yeah right.

Hovered just means stationary.. probably was a balloon in some dead air, then a gust of wind.. turned.. looked like it disappeared. Certainly looks like a half deflated balloon to me. I mean c'mon.. you can even see the string. : )

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a sun bollon got stuck in a tree for long enough to grow alge on it finly brakes free .
I see the string as well the sun shape is the same only the color needs to be explained and alge is the most likly .
being it was stuck in a swamp alge would not take long to grow .

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
... I see the string as well the sun shape is the same only the color needs to be explained and alge is the most likly ...

Cameras are not always perfect when it comes to true color representation, especially digital cameras. There are many factors including exposure, lighting conditions, and overall scene color that can affect the color of other objects in the image

So a gold/tan balloon like the one posted earlier by 'Zanedog' (below) could and up looking a bit like the brown-green object in the OP's image.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I don't blame you. She may just be the sexiest woman alive right now, to me anyways.

a reply to: midnightstar
The color is easy to explain. Its the angle of the image and the sensors ability to reproduce accurate colors in exposed light. You can see in the first image that it is in fact shiny in the top right portion, where it appears to be reflecting the suns light. It would not appear shiny from the bottom for the same reason clouds are usually dark on the bottom.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Cool! I was thinking "here we go a few pixels in a clear blue sky" but those are impressive still close ups!

It reminds me of another UFO from a few years ago seen from a boat... Just done a search, it's also from Canada (Oak Bay, BC).

It's almost like we have "regional" UFO's. America has big "triangular" craft, the UK we have balls of light, in Canada, well, you have floating pot pie things

Keep watching, they get closeups:

edit on 22-6-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Y3K89

Looks like a Shi'ar scout ship , their ship's look like that because they surf the Large Magellanic Cloud as a means of propulsion.

Strange it's not cloaked.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It looks organic to me like some type of flower pod or turtle. I know turtles don't fly.. but flowers do or can.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting way for a photographer to get attention.

That balloon made me smile, so not a complete waste of time.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I believe that the video taken by the two guys in BC may in fact have been rosids

top topics

<< 1   >>

join