It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel Mueller also investigating possible ‘money laundering by Trump associates.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

In addition to investigating whether or not Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice by firing former FBI Director James Comey, special counsel Robert Mueller is also reportedly investigating “money laundering by Trump associates,” the New York Times reports. The Times report corroborates a separate bombshell Washington Post article, published Wednesday, that said in addition to possible obstruction, investigators are also “looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates.” “A former senior official said Mr. Mueller’s investigation was looking at money laundering by Trump associates,” a source told the Times. “The suspicion is that any cooperation with Russian officials would most likely have been done in exchange for some kind of financial payoff, and that there would have been an effort to hide the payoffs, most likely by routing them through offshore banking centers.” A separate investigation into Russia has also reportedly focused on potential use of offshore banking centers to launder money. In April, House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) visited Cyrpus, which “has a reputation as a laundromat for the Russians who are trying to avoid sanctions.”
www.rawstory.com...

Lemme guess fake news?? guys defending Trump at some point you have to come to terms that this man is just bad for the nation, first thing is electing a business man for pres. now I am guessing many here thought he would be the honest type at-least symbolized in this old commercial

Not the Wolf Of Wall St type that would raid kid's piggy bank to get at their nickle and dimes, yet the clues were always there in an your face kinda way.. this man gave the world Trump University , hire illegals to work his buildings, bragged about stiffing contractors etc, he told you what he is and capable of doing, so do you really think after all theses years of shady sht he gets to be president and suddenly he morphed into the Smith Barney dude in the cm.
Yes politicians are crooks most of the time, but take a known crook and make him your president ?? what you think he'll never screw you and the nation if it fills the needs of him and his buddies...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

He's doing his inverted Illuminati hand gesture.

Or, he's saying that he's #2 to Bannon or something. We don't know when the picture was taken.

It's also highly possible he's letting the staff know he gets two scoops of ice cream, not one.

link   

originally posted by: Spider879

In addition to investigating whether or not Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice by firing former FBI Director James Comey, special counsel Robert Mueller is also reportedly investigating “money laundering by Trump associates,” the New York Times reports. The Times report corroborates a separate bombshell Washington Post article, published Wednesday, that said in addition to possible obstruction, investigators are also “looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates.” “A former senior official said Mr. Mueller’s investigation was looking at money laundering by Trump associates,” a source told the Times. “The suspicion is that any cooperation with Russian officials would most likely have been done in exchange for some kind of financial payoff, and that there would have been an effort to hide the payoffs, most likely by routing them through offshore banking centers.” A separate investigation into Russia has also reportedly focused on potential use of offshore banking centers to launder money. In April, House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) visited Cyrpus, which “has a reputation as a laundromat for the Russians who are trying to avoid sanctions.”
www.rawstory.com...

Lemme guess fake news?? guys defending Trump at some point you have to come to terms that this man is just bad for the nation, first thing is electing a business man for pres. now I am guessing many here thought he would be the honest type at-least symbolized in this old commercial

Not the Wolf Of Wall St type that would raid kid's piggy bank to get at their nickle and dimes, yet the clues were always there in an your face kinda way.. this man gave the world Trump University , hire illegals to work his buildings, bragged about stiffing contractors etc, he told you what he is and capable of doing, so do you really think after all theses years of shady sht he gets to be president and suddenly he morphed into the Smith Barney dude in the cm.
Yes politicians are crooks most of the time, but take a known crook and make him your president ?? what you think he'll never screw you and the nation if it fills the needs of him and his buddies...

More anonymous high up official sources....blah blah blah.

Pretty sure, as has been the case for the last 10 months or so, that nothing will pan out.

These MSM "journalists" are playing the last of a dead hand....Russia has run its course, the hit pieces and writers of them need more to keep their jobs....I guess money laundering is as good as the next, and can even tie in to Russian mafia I bet.

Anywho....carry on with the lunacy!

link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Or, he's saying that he's #2 to Bannon or something. We don't know when the picture was taken.

It's also highly possible he's letting the staff know he gets two scoops of ice cream, not one.

It's foreshadowing....2 terms.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Kettu

It's foreshadowing....2 terms.

Realistically he's probably trying to understand if it's TWO indictments he's facing...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog

As if the GOP didn't spend more time and money investigating Benghazi than 9/11...

That, my friend was an actual witch hunt.

Just because Trump tweets something doesn't mean its true. Sure, it's now considered part of the official record of the office of president...but it doesn't mean it's anywhere close to being real or factual.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If there is a Russian investigation, wouldn't it be implied this is being looked in to?

Looks to me they reworded it to give this "story" more vitality.

But that's just me, we'll see.

(my guess is they would have found something by now if there was something to find.)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If there is a Russian investigation, wouldn't it be implied this is being looked in to?

(my guess is they would have found something by now if there was something to find.)

Watergate took two yrs before the SHTF we are just at the beginning.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

"investigating" is a funny word.

If you just felt your nose itch, you could investigate me for sneaking into your house, touching your nose, and running out of sight before you could catch me .. You could blame me for a myriad of things, but ultimately.. It simply did not happen.

If this investigating dies and doesn't go forward.. My example proves worth something.

If anything concrete, real, truthful - shows Trump is corrupt, he needs to be impeached.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm beginning to see a pattern here... seems like middle of the week every week another "leak" about the investigation comes out. Trying desperately to keep this narrative in the MSM I see. While I won't waste my time on going through past "leaks". I'm sure you would find a weekly or damn near weekly pattern to these hit piece anonymous story lines...

Why the leaks? Why the anonymous sources? If there is actual collusion or anything why not let the investigation run its course in peace??? I would be it's because there is actually no meat to this narrative. That's why the obsession and insessive push to beat it into the people who aren't smart enough to see through this propaganda... rise and repeat, repeat, repeat. Brain washing at its finest.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Gotta catch some of the leakers and make an example of them

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Watergate took two yrs before the SHTF we are just at the beginning.

Watergate also didn't happen in the era of the NSA.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's true.
Look up a guy who partnered with trump on three failed development projects.
Last name Sater I don't remember the first name.
Financing according to someone who worked for the partnership came from foreign sources close to Putin.
This guy was close to mafia ties in NY . Went to jail . He's still in contact with trumps lawyer.
Found the story

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
More fake news. Funny, how mueller is turning this into a circus, that or the main source, WaPo is so full of s# it isn't even credible.

Fake news.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sure imagine eight years like the last five months.
Investigations and tweets and the media bashing and the off kilter operations, unfilled positions, and the back and forth that has resulted in nothing being done.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Another article that cites WaPo, fake news.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That's a great Witch Hunt image!

Mueller is jealous because none of the laundered $$$ was delivered to his bank account.

MSM was expecting billions of dollars from Hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who said they haven't found anything?
What do you know that we don't?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join