It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StarWars: Rey's Origin Revealed..maybe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
realy think just one mint death star #1 blown up Ok death star @ 2 blown up these people dont know when to quite so they build a death ray on a plant ( which is even stupider then a death start alest that can move from solar system to another .
stupid the death ray can blow up one 2 worlds and its usless stupid .

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

A) fair enough grand daughter could work.

B) no it wouldn't... plot hole city..

1) it makes luke a crap father for abandoning her.

2) Han leia and kylo should recognize her if family.. the kids all went to the same Jedi academy together.

3) she was way to good at the force..

If anikan was a demi god, Luke/leia were 1/4 gods, then kylo and Rey would be 1/8th gods..

So how did she beat kylo who was trains by the masters from each force side, when she is less than a rookie. She hasn't even joined a team yet!!!

However if she is a demigod like anikan it all makes sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Another death star was super stupid I agree...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Jedi's are supposed to be celibate.. but I guess that works..

I'm betting g that they were all part of Luke's academy though.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'll bite...

Then who was her mother? If the midichlorians where the "father", there needs to to be a mother like Shmi. Or will the mother be a non-player in the sage as Shmi was?

If Luke dumps Kylo/Ben does Luke then "sense" Rey? As he sensed Vader? Because no one one seems to know her directly at first. They seem to feel she is different or special but familiarity? Not sure.

Or is it the same deal as Qui Gon felt with Anakin?

Not arguing here. Just discussing.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

A)I think it works better as a total stranger..

They need to be expanding the universe, not contracting it by making everyone related. Imho

B) I don't think Luke dumps kylo..

I think Rey joins Luke's new academy out of the blue. Realizes what she is and instantly is enthralled... it's what his father was.. a unique miracle of the force!!

But that makes kylo go from being top dog, to up staged by a relative toddler.. and in his pov he is the one with the pedigree!!

So jealousy allows snope to turn kylo.. which leads to him slaughtering all the other students. Then Luke stops the slaughter before Rey is killed, but is broken and blames himself because intentionally or not, he did favor her...

So Luke broken shuts it all down and ships off the young prodigy (Rey )

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well I wasn't necessarily saying Obi Wan Kenobi but a Kenobi. One we haven't met yet.

I honestly will be disappointed if it turns out that Rey is another Force immaculate conception. When they went more in depth about the Force in the prequels it lessened the awesomeness of it.

More lightsaber battles and less... midichlorians

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I agree about them over explaining it. That is why I think they will only say they are manifestations of the force, but will not mention midiclorians at all nor go into any sciencie detailes..

They will leave it at that.

I think the part they focus on will be that the prophecy is not that..

"A chosen one will be born from the force to return balance"

But that..

"Chosen ONES ARE born to return balance to the force..."

They were right the first time about anikan and wrong about Luke being A chosen one.

I think that is the lesson luke will have learned.. balance requires both sides of the force.. not one or the other dominating the galaxy..

The more the Jedi killed off the dark side users, only sped up the process of a dark side Jesus being born..and vise Vera's of course.
edit on 23-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

YEah except nothing about luke's training would be considered standard Jedi...

Jaden

top topics

<< 1   >>

join