It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces plans to construct a beautiful SOLAR-WALL, so Mexico pays much less.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You used all the right stereotypes and buzzwords to collect the praise. Congratulations!

I still don't see what your rant against "libtards" has to do with this solar wall though.

Because libtards oppose the wall because 'Trump' - I can't be bothered linking the proof, but it's all in the public domain for you.

I will also continue to post in the Mud Pit so you and others can get things off your collective chests about me - bring it on.

I don't oppose the wall. I see it as a fantastic potential to make a bucket full of money. How ever that in no way takes away from the fact that is is a yugggeeee boondoggle and cost the American taxpayers lots of money, never be finished, and the Mexican will mock Trump and his silly attempt at closing the border. Kansas is already crying because the Mexican workers they depend on have been deported.

I feel blessed that I have the background, education and experience to do extremely well in any economic situation, even if the president is a total dork.
Most of you are so enamored with the Trump phenom, it's clouded your perspective and commonsense.

The half finished wall will be the final legacy to the Trump presidency....believe me.

It might be prudent to investigate the in's and out's of government contracts and the accompanying corruption that is sure to follow, if you want to survive the Trump neo trickle down economy.

uscontractorregistration.com...

Cuidado Boboso grande.....

edit on 21-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This is the only reasonable way forward. I think we should talk with them about becoming a US state.

Exactly. They already control a large portion of our fruit and veggie supply and we could not maintain our supply chain without them.

The adage, "don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

Let's also not forget that illegal immigration has been at net zero for some time. People in Mexico are not too interested in coming to the US.

Kool but I think the Great Mall is a better idea..some ppl need another country to run to escaping from the law, Canada is kool and all but it gets mighty frosty, Mexico have beaches.

Plus they got all this.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Solar would be a way to energize it so that it can be an electric fence. Zapping might stop people from climbing.

It can run all the cams and stuff too.

No need for long power lines.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Solar would be a way to energize it so that it can be an electric fence. Zapping might stop people from climbing.

It can run all the cams and stuff too.

No need for long power lines.

Lots of potential.

We could sell advertising...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Darn It! This thread just sucked me into joining this site. I cracked up when i saw someone mention Big Beautiful Coal. I was just driving my wife nuts by cracking up at Trump rubbing the Democrats noses into the carpet like a naughty dog that just peed on the carpet. Big Beautiful Clean Coal is the greatest statement ever. Its like jabbing a dagger into the hearts of liberals. I love that man! Greatest President in my lifetime. I find it interesting that we had to have old Vlad the Impaler to release Clinton's emails to show us the truth about Clinton rigging the election against poor old Bernie. Its pretty bad when our own government that we pay for won't release the truth and the only way we can get it is from our mortal enemies. I swear I feel like I died and woke up in an alternate universe where the world is upside down.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trumpamania

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Honestly, doesn't President Kushner have enough on his plate already? He's already responsible for:

* Negotiating peace in the ME
* Solving the opiod crisis
* Chinese diplomacy
* Mexican diplomacy
* Criminal justice reform
* Muslim outreach
* Reforming the VA
* Streamlining the entire federal government

How's he gonna find the time to help Ivanka talk Trump out of tweeting stupid things between the hundreds of campaign rallies my tax dollars will be contributing to for the next 3 and half years?

Perhaps he should just start small, maybe some solar panels on the roof at Mar-a-lago? If he runs into any code issues, he can just setup a charity and pay the fines from that.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This announcement has merit. Now just include a motion sensor controlled large elliptical dish every hundred yards to focus a few rays when need be and the wall will be self defensive.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Best part he said that if it is solar, the taller it is the more money it would be worth.

Part good idea, part trolling.

I love it.

How true! Thanks for posting key points of the speech. I didn't hear it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpamania

Darn It! This thread just sucked me into joining this site. I cracked up when i saw someone mention Big Beautiful Coal. I was just driving my wife nuts by cracking up at Trump rubbing the Democrats noses into the carpet like a naughty dog that just peed on the carpet. Big Beautiful Clean Coal is the greatest statement ever. Its like jabbing a dagger into the hearts of liberals. I love that man! Greatest President in my lifetime. I find it interesting that we had to have old Vlad the Impaler to release Clinton's emails to show us the truth about Clinton rigging the election against poor old Bernie. Its pretty bad when our own government that we pay for won't release the truth and the only way we can get it is from our mortal enemies. I swear I feel like I died and woke up in an alternate universe where the world is upside down.

I can see why your wife was driven nuts. You live in an alternate universe, believing the world is upside down when the truth is right side up.

Must be a good woman.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LMAO! Perfect. I look just like that guy.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Bannon already has somebody working on concept art for "Freedom Station 1" :

link   
a reply to: Trumpamania

Here's the video of it, that his words and such inspired me brains Meme Generator Lobe:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: introvert

She is a good woman!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpamania
a reply to: introvert

She is a good woman!

Perhaps you should ask why you drove her nuts.

She may inform you as to why and change your way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

he is exploring the possibility of a border wall constructed with Solar properties in mind so that it produces energy

That would be amazing if it ever happened. I'm sure it will not. But at least it sounds like trump is getting more on board with renewable energy.

Now, exactly how that translates into $$ back to the US by Mexico is unknown

That will never happen. Mexico paying for a border wall was just a pipedream trump sold to the rubes for votes. You and I and the rest of the american tax payers will be the ones to pay for this.

advocates who want to deconstruct Americas borders

I think the world would be better off without ANY borders.

The wall will work in kerbing illegal non-US citizen criminals from wanting to harm Americas interests and/or kill Americans

Dude a wall will never stop humans from doing what they want. If there is a will there is a way. A wall would never stop those that stay here once their visa expires, which is where most come from anyway.

adopt a policy of trying to make Mexico great again so folks don't want to leave and try and enter the US illegally

This is the only reasonable way forward. I think we should talk with them about becoming a US state.

I'm sure the solar thing will be incorporated into some of the wall anyway.

Trump is on board for something making money, at least offsetting some of the costs, like the panels.

No borders? Stop with that nonsense.

ICE just grabbed an irishman from boston to get deported. Overstayed his visa by 20yrs.
It's a start.

The USA already has california, don't need another steenking welfare nutjob state.

Maybe give cali to mexico?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The solar panels produce energy and heat the surface of the wall to 700c...Climb that! Make it about 6 feet tall...lol

edit on 21-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Close. I'm actually a disembodied brain floating in a tank, connected to a supercomputer, stored in closet in the Clinton's basement. I was a casualty of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Well the next time you beat me in an argument (I'm sorry I met first time, not next
) I am going to call Paul Manafort.

He is going to hook me up with some Russian banks that Tony Podesta represented that have connections to the Russians that bought the Uranium off of Hillary.

I will get this uranium and return it to the Bundy Ranch, where they will in exchange provide me with a pile of cash. Then I take this cash and out bid George Soros for control of BLM, who I will the make march on Washington.

This will draw the attention of all of the secret service members, includiing Hillarys detail, and force them to protect the white house.

During this confusion , I will be performing a spirit cooking ritual with John Podesta, who will be sexting Anthony Weiner at the time.

Weiner will tell Huma what is up, and she will inform Hillary who will be up for some occult feasting.

This will leave Hillarys house empty, which will allow me to send in Paul Combetta, aka Stone Tear to enter Hillarys closet, log on to the super computer, and Bleach Bit the hell out of your connected brain!

And then, when its all done, I shall celebrate by popping open a bottle of champagne that I have chilling...

in a SOLAR POWERED refrigerator!

So simple yet so elegant!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join