It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces plans to construct a beautiful SOLAR-WALL, so Mexico pays much less.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So over half the country falls into your subjective "libtard" category? Because over half the country opposes the wall in one way or another.

You're really fighting a holy crusade against millions of normal every-day people aren't you? You're a keyboard warrior, possibly the best of them all. Use your buzzwords and stereotypes wisely though, they are valuable to your quest! You know that already though seeing as you employ them so masterfully!

Go ahead and keep posting in the mud pit forum, no fuss from me. I'll keep calling it how I see it!

^^Triggered.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Hell, even I would support a solar wall. It's not going to keep anybody out anyway so it may as well be useful.

I totally agree. Lets make some electricity. What a strange mind-# hes throwing out there haha.

I am anti-wall
Pro-solar
Anti-paris agreement

So...quick, somebody tell me what to think.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

He really hit all the buzzwords and stereotypes on the head in his OP. That's probably why the thread is doing so well. Gotta pander to the popular crowd around here if you want stars and flags!

I wish I could've quoted this before you fixed it.

It looked like one of Trump's tweets lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Nice buzzword, yet another from your extensive repertoire of them. The media has taught you well my friend.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is Donald Trump's impression of a frozen side of beef. Definitely not an impression of a disabled reporter. Where would anyone get that idea?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah, the dang autocorrect on my phone gives me fits sometimes.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is Donald Trump's impression of a frozen side of beef. Definitely not an impression of a disabled reporter. Where would anyone get that idea?

Stick to the topic - it's about a solar wall and libtards opposing said wall - it's not about Trump mocking a journo from 12 months ago.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So over half the country falls into your subjective "libtard" category? Because over half the country opposes the wall in one way or another.

You're really fighting a holy crusade against millions of normal every-day people aren't you? You're a keyboard warrior, possibly the best of them all. Use your buzzwords and stereotypes wisely though, they are valuable to your quest! You know that already though seeing as you employ them so masterfully!

Go ahead and keep posting in the mud pit forum, no fuss from me. I'll keep calling it how I see it!

^^Triggered.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

You used all the right stereotypes and buzzwords to collect the praise. Congratulations!

I still don't see what your rant against "libtards" has to do with this solar wall though.

Because libtards oppose the wall because 'Trump' - I can't be bothered linking the proof, but it's all in the public domain for you.

I will also continue to post in the Mud Pit so you and others can get things off your collective chests about me - bring it on.

I'd rather follow what AD and AM are discussing.

Stating the obvious again I see...

Oh look, you found what President Evil was planning to power with all those solar panels.

link   

a reply to: Grambler

Close. I'm actually a disembodied brain floating in a tank, connected to a supercomputer, stored in closet in the Clinton's basement. I was a casualty of the Bowling Green Massacre.

My sympathies. That was a brutal massacre.

Obamacare covered the cost of the tank, right? Or are you a lying liberal and you are just floating around in Clinton's colostomy bag?

Don't lie to me, AD!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You used all the right stereotypes and buzzwords to collect the praise. Congratulations!

I still don't see what your rant against "libtards" has to do with this solar wall though.

Because libtards oppose the wall because 'Trump' - I can't be bothered linking the proof, but it's all in the public domain for you.

I will also continue to post in the Mud Pit so you and others can get things off your collective chests about me - bring it on.

I'd rather follow what AD and AM are discussing.

Stating the obvious again I see...

Don't need a deflector shield to repel small insects.

Momentum takes care of that.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's actually a picture of himself that he took before posting it here.

Not sure why he has the old button-controlled model though, they have new voice-controlled ones that activate with the words "Hillary" or "Obama". They're the best deflector shields around from what I hear, impenetrable.
edit on 6/21/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

he is exploring the possibility of a border wall constructed with Solar properties in mind so that it produces energy

That would be amazing if it ever happened. I'm sure it will not. But at least it sounds like trump is getting more on board with renewable energy.

Now, exactly how that translates into $$ back to the US by Mexico is unknown

That will never happen. Mexico paying for a border wall was just a pipedream trump sold to the rubes for votes. You and I and the rest of the american tax payers will be the ones to pay for this.

advocates who want to deconstruct Americas borders

I think the world would be better off without ANY borders.

The wall will work in kerbing illegal non-US citizen criminals from wanting to harm Americas interests and/or kill Americans

Dude a wall will never stop humans from doing what they want. If there is a will there is a way. A wall would never stop those that stay here once their visa expires, which is where most come from anyway.

adopt a policy of trying to make Mexico great again so folks don't want to leave and try and enter the US illegally

This is the only reasonable way forward. I think we should talk with them about becoming a US state.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

^^Triggered.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm glad you've seen fit to admit the obvious about what he was doing. It's rare thing for a MAGAtard to have such a close relationship with reality.

Back on topic. You're wrong about we "libtards." I'm not against the wall because it's a Trump idea. It's not even a Trump idea, it's some s# he picked up watching Game of Thrones.

I'm against it because it's not a dome.

The way I figure it, he's already becoming irrelevant. Somebody will come along in 2020 and out-Trump Trump. They won't go after the thick-browed Infowars "truth movement" set — that's been done — the Trumplacement is going after the David Icke and Ancient Aliens suckers. What's scarier to you? Some poor person from Mexico working in substandard conditions for substandard wages or a Reptilian?

Screw the "globalists," we're fighting a war against an interstellar horde. Only a dome can really keep us safe.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Close. I'm actually a disembodied brain floating in a tank, connected to a supercomputer, stored in closet in the Clinton's basement. I was a casualty of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Well the next time you beat me in an argument (I'm sorry I met first time, not next
) I am going to call Paul Manafort.

He is going to hook me up with some Russian banks that Tony Podesta represented that have connections to the Russians that bought the Uranium off of Hillary.

I will get this uranium and return it to the Bundy Ranch, where they will in exchange provide me with a pile of cash. Then I take this cash and out bid George Soros for control of BLM, who I will the make march on Washington.

This will draw the attention of all of the secret service members, includiing Hillarys detail, and force them to protect the white house.

During this confusion , I will be performing a spirit cooking ritual with John Podesta, who will be sexting Anthony Weiner at the time.

Weiner will tell Huma what is up, and she will inform Hillary who will be up for some occult feasting.

This will leave Hillarys house empty, which will allow me to send in Paul Combetta, aka Stone Tear to enter Hillarys closet, log on to the super computer, and Bleach Bit the hell out of your connected brain!

And then, when its all done, I shall celebrate by popping open a bottle of champagne that I have chilling...

in a SOLAR POWERED refrigerator!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This is the only reasonable way forward. I think we should talk with them about becoming a US state.

Exactly. They already control a large portion of our fruit and veggie supply and we could not maintain our supply chain without them.

The adage, "don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

Let's also not forget that illegal immigration has been at net zero for some time. People in Mexico are not too interested in coming to the US.
edit on 21-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are we racists if we support the dome? Do #alienlivesmatter too?

edit on 21-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join