It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces plans to construct a beautiful SOLAR-WALL, so Mexico pays much less.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Build it out of dog sh*t....who cares? Just hurry up and build it.

My LLCs in place, office rented, vendor/service....gonna be hugggeeee believe me.

You trumpster should get off ATS and do some business if you got the guts.

I don't give a flying ***k who's in office; play the system.

gpm-b2g.com...

You stupid POS....I can do it form a lap top in Jamaica...

edit on 21-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Archimedes did it twenty-two centuries ago....Worked great against the Romans.

Which is what compelled them to build Hadrian's Wall out of solar panels.

We've come full circle.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Brilliant speech by Trump. This might have been his biggest pro-American speech ever. Pulling out of the Globalist wet-dream Paris Accord basically proves he isn't on their puppet strings. "We're not going to let foreign bureaucrats plan our economy or tell Americans how to run their country. You know what I mean." Yes, I do know what you mean, stay strong Trump old boy.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
the war on drugs is supported by both sides, equally

That would include hidden doors in "Trumps" wall.

flood the planet with easily accessible mind-control substances, then get a big fat budget to go in and 'try' to 'fix' the problem.

Not really. Substances have always been available worldwide, all they did was corner the market.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My LLCs in place, office rented, vendor/service....gonna be hugggeeee believe me.

I'm hoping Trumps wall is gonna make you rich - good to see you can separate your politics from reality and see his wall idea as financially beneficial to you - this is how all yanks should be thinking.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
"We are going to have a temporary ban of people from the these 6 countries, until they fly over on solar powered planes. Its gonna work, Bigly" Pres. Trump

"I just wanted to admit to the American people that I obstructed justice in regards the Russians and I used solar panels to do it." - D. Trump

"When I said to grab women by the *****, I was talking about placing solar panels on them" Trump

Probably over the line.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Spit-balling here...but what if these wall-mounted solar panel arrays were able to be re-directed and focused to turn into gigantic solar death rays aimed at drug smugglers?

It's just crazy enough to work.

I had that same thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm hoping Trumps wall is gonna make you rich - good to see you can separate your politics from reality and see his wall idea as financially beneficial to you - this is how all yanks should be thinking.

What astonishes me is that so much money is available to those with the where with all to take advantage of the govt. programs available to everyone but they are to damn lazy to research and fill out the form to take advantage of what the govt. offers stupid lazy Americans.

I have had govt. contracts since 85. from one department to another. This isn't my first rodeo. Thanks for your tax dollars chumps!!!
Trumps wall will never be finished. It's just business!!!
edit on 21-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

"When I said to grab women by the *****, I was talking about placing solar panels on them" Trump

Probably over the line.

"Low energy Jeb should have used solar panels." El Presidente.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Solar would be a way to energize it so that it can be an electric fence. Zapping might stop people from climbing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your tax dollars chumps!!!

Why are you calling all Mexicans chumps? Simply because of the Mexican governments inability to govern does not mean you have to call all Mexicans chumps - because it's their tax dollars that are going to eventually pay for your business to get paid by the US government contract.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Spit-balling here...but what if these wall-mounted solar panel arrays were able to be re-directed and focused to turn into gigantic solar death rays aimed at drug smugglers?

It's just crazy enough to work.

I had that same thought.

This million- solar panel death ray could also be used to destroy any incoming earth-killer asteroids.

Who doesn't want to save the planet?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Solar would be a way to energize it so that it can be an electric fence. Zapping might stop people from climbing.

I like it.
At night, it could become a giant bug zapper to protect the U.S. & Mexico against Zika.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"I just wanted to admit to the American people that I obstructed justice in regards the Russians and I used solar panels to do it." - D. Trump

"Listen. The President wasn't admitting that he obstructed justice. He was just repeating the liberal media's reporting that he said that he obstructed justice, which we know is false because he was just saying what they said he said when he said it. Oh wait, you can see me? Shhhhhhhit. [rustling of leaves] Can you still see me?" -- Sean Spicer
edit on 2017-6-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
# Mammon, i.e money/material wealth. 'You cannot serve two masters. God or Mammon.' Matthew 6:24

I support the proposal.
edit on 21-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Then people would be screaming that Trump supporters are saying that the Mexicans are bugs.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Listen. The President wasn't admitting that he obstructed justice. He was just repeating the liberal media's reporting that he said that he obstructed justice, which we know is false because he was just saying what they said he said when he said it. Oh wait, you can see me? Shhhhhhhit. [rustling of leaves] Can you still see me?" -- Sean Spicer

"We now go live to CNN White House corespondent Jim Accosta. What going on their Jim?"

"Unfortunately Trump has placed CNN'c crew way in the back behind these solar panels, so I am having trouble seeing. But I am pretty sure he is not visiting Scalise, and is instead destroying a bust of MLK with Jeff Sessions and Putin".

What has this thread become?

Oh and edit to add;

your post was funny Ante, but it did not reference solar panels, so its off topic.

Your better than that.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wind turbine turrets every couple hundred yards for when the sun goes down.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

"We now go live to CNN White House corespondent Jim Accosta. What going on their Jim?"

"Unfortunately Trump has placed CNN'c crew way in the back behind these solar panels, so I am having trouble seeing. But I am pretty sure he is not visiting Scalise, and is instead destroying a bust of MLK with Jeff Sessions and Putin".

@KellyAnnConway: President Trump was not 'destroying' MLK bust but was opening up head on corner of Resolute Desk to look at MLK's dream. Fake news! Go solar!

edit on 21-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What has this thread become?

Way more entertaining?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join