It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces plans to construct a beautiful SOLAR-WALL, so Mexico pays much less.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
the wall would have been completely useless without the solar panels bc...airplanes.

So making it into a greenhouse (with the same barrier effects which are basically nothing) would be best.

I would not want the mexicans to cry, but be welcomed. A mat is not neccessary if in these greenhouses we are growing legal pot.

Just think how far we would have come, pot was illegalized to keep mexicans out (or in jails), now we are welcoming them with legal pot!

its brilliant, everyone is happy and I will offer my services to draw unicorns and rainbows on the solar panels with sun-thru paint of course.

I seriously think trump would benefit from having us (me and you) on his wall team panel. Life is getting better and better... for everyone...so beautiful
edit on 22-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And in 5 years.... illegals will get smart, steal the panels off the wall, and sell it back to America.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Trumpamania
a reply to: introvert

I don't understand how people could not love Trump. He is hilarious. He is kicking tail. He drives liberals to the precipice of madness. He has a blast being President. He works like a dog to put this country back on track and return it to its former glory from the near Third World crap hole its quickly turning into. What's not to LOVE!

Hillary is in prison, the walls under construction, we are no longer funding known exporters of terrorists (Israel, Saudia Arabia, Qatari), the privatized banking cartel (fractional reserve banking) is being audited and investigated, oh.... wait a minute....

When you take out of all your "he works like a dog to get this nation running," bells and whistles and instead focus on his actual policies and his (failures) when it comes to implementing them.... looks a whole lot different.

You seem to be under the incorrect assumption/delusion that I am dumb enough to expect/want/care that he implements all of his stated policies. I don't expect that he will repeal/replace Obamacare. Frankly, its not in his control. Its up to the Senate and House and we all know they never get much accomplished and even when they do it usually is a watered down, worthless pile of dung. My preference would be that they don't repeal/replace Obamacare. It will be fun to watch it gradually choke down the economy and peoples disposable income until the whole country is in an uproar and it is the base cause for another recession. Then it will be like a stone tied around the necks of those unfortunate souls in the Democratic Party. Trump can step back and say I tried but the Democrats and Republicans failed to fix the mess. Then he will have all the leverage in the world to get what he really wants in healthcare reform.

I will give in to the point that Trump's whole approach to healthcare reform is fundamentally flawed. You cannot address the cost of healthcare without addressing the actual cost of healthcare. To do this you must mandate fixed and transparent costs for doctors, hospitals, and drug companies that are substantially less than what is paid today. Screwing around with insurance schemes will NEVER, EVER drive down the cost enough. The American people are being screwed by their hospital, doctors, and drug companies. Its a scam of the highest order and they get away with it because they have basically formed a monopoly on a service we suffer and die without. Ever wondered why all the hospitals can build new, big, beautiful facilities when they are allegedly going broke?

As far as tax reform goes, it seems that reforming business taxes would be logical, ie you want more jobs, you need more businesses, so to have more you lower the tax burden for them. It is clear that the government understands that when you tax something it creates a disincentive to participate in that activity. You know this because when they didnt want you to smoke they taxed the living hell out of cigarettes.

Does this mean that Trump will succeed in lowering taxes, nope because he is dependent on a bought and paid for congress to pass the legislation.

But ultimately in my mind Trump has already been a massive success. He beat Hillary and began to drive the Progressive agenda back. He has changed the attitude of the country from Obama's groveling nation to one that asserts its strength and power. He removed us from the Paris Climate agreement, which is one of the biggest scams in history. We were expected to piss 100's of billions down a rat hole to maybe trim the temperature by 1 degree over 100 years. And that is a big maybe. We know government never actually accomplishes its goals, so if we were lucky they might have shaved off .1 degrees in 100 years. Then they would have tried to convince us how that .1 degree was the difference between life and death of every species on the planet. Anybody with a brain knows it was just a massive redistribution of wealth to the poorer countries. Even though, we have to truly be the poorest country, after all we are 20 TRILLION in debt and have like another 80-250 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities.

Trump is a success because he is the master at redirecting the Congress and the media at his every whim. He is literally the tail wagging the dog. He has brought Congress down to a whining, crying mess, which means they arent passing more laws/rules/regulations to screw things up more than they are. Soon as they get focused on something constructive he drops a tweet bomb and they all go running around in a circle like 4 years old children with their a$$es on fire. Its a beautiful thing to witness and wonderfully amusing.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Trumpamania because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Drawing or painting on the panels, be they beautiful artworks or rude dawbings, should be punishable by death.

I'm sorry, but if we just let any old Tom, Dick or Harry deface the solar panels they'll fail to absorb the amount of light needed to keep old Donald on life support. You humans have no clue how much juice it takes to keep old Don looking so fabulous.

I agree on the doormats, instead we should force natives and citizens of the US to lay afront the beautiful, open border doors. I'm surprised they don't simply float there, naturally, and fall under the huge weight of the white guilt they must be feeling.

But they have no conscience at all, they're lower than doormats. Perhaps it's bigoted of us to expect poor illegals would see it as a privilige. Curly little dollops of pooh would probably be more welcoming.

Those poor people have suffered enough, damn it. And they're all so beautiful, we love them and everything they have in their pockets...or excreted wherever else on their persons. To my brothers and sisters all over the world, let me tell you this...

Let love shine a like, literal, actual light, like, something about the love all over your beautiful faces!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

did you notice i wrote "sun-thru" paint? it should be sold at the border wall...on both sides. It would be a wonderful taxed income and can be added to more jobs at the border wall, making children happy. Anyone can buy and draw on the solar panels. It could be a vacation getaway...t-shirts can be sold "I drew a (insert what you drew) on the border wall".

What is sun-thru paint? I dont know, I made it up, however, im sure don can find a way to invent it with his beautiful mind, (he brought back the pink man tie) especially if its going to benefit him and his pockets...err...i mean children in fullfilling their lives with joy, happiness and painting on the solar panel wall barrier thing.

It would probably be made with fruits, seeds and other nature pastes...just as our ancestors did before us...no not the whites, but the native americans...i mean indians...he loves Andrew Jackson and Andrew Jackson oh so dearly loved his indians, what joy would that be to actually bring back one of their native practices to help mexicans today?

I can feel the sun shining on my daughters face as she draws a pink sun-thru unicorn on the solar panels of the mexican border wall as she holds hands with her dark skinned sister neighbor on the other side thru a small opening to bring love and laughter.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Sun-thru paint?

Preposterous! This is a serious thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
the wall would have been completely useless without the solar panels bc...airplanes.

Haha it appears Trumps attempt to cater to people who actually think solar is a viable source of renewable energy worked. The airplane argument is trash and you know it. The cartels and coyotes don't use airplanes. That is who this wall is designed to mainly stop.

You all are displaying a very interesting defeatist mentality here. I'm not sure if it's your desire to virtue signal or you really don't care about violent criminals coming across our borders. Either way it's sad that a group of people appear to have more sympathy for non-citizens than the legitimate citizens living next door.

If you want to keep the borders open then be willing to shelter and feed some of these people yourself...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

Sun-thru paint?

Preposterous! This is a serious thread.

and i am so serious

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea. I just wonder how many of these panels would be maliciously broken by thrown rocks. Those things are not cheap from what I understand. We make it more difficult/dangerous to enter the US - those coming through exact a bit of revenge of sorts via vandalism. Petty, but we all know humanity is not above petty vandalism to make points.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Surely, even the petty thieves and drug dealers will see the beautiful solar panels atop the solar panel barrier wall thing and have enough respect for nature and beauty that he will not throw a rock in retaliation...surely...even the biggest of drug dealers and thugs will want to sanctify nature...that is the beauty of it and why it is so beautiful...nature is everyone's friend

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The cartels and coyotes don't use airplane.

Quickest way I can think of to lose all credibility by displaying such obvious ignorance. You just lost all yours! Took me 30 sec. to find the link.

motherboard.vice.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Anyone here remember the end of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"
Where everyone in the U.S. migrates to Mexico to get away from the newly frozen America?

Well what if that scenario or economic collapse or war or all three happen...
And Americans can't migrate South because of a wall...

IT'S A TRAP!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

A trap paid for by those damn clever Mexicans..

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Turn the wall into a solar electric fence with about 100.000 volts in it.
The same as a stun gun or tazer.

i can just see the first illegal that grabs the fence and finds him self on the ground seeing stars and wondering what the h### just hit him.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: prevenge

A trap paid for by those damn clever Mexicans..

I'd said scenarios occurred...
I'm betting Mexico would gladly pay for the debt in building it, if it protected them from the unscrupulous prospects that would have been brought southward to them from the U.S. at the hypothetical time of calamity....

With these forecasted elements, factored into political scheme directives.. Being TRUE....
You could literally claim as fact that Mexico would GLADLY pay us back for the "Wall"...

Since, after it all, the wall's purpose was effective in a very "unexpected" manner...
That being, a barrier to PROTECT Mexico (and further southern countries)
FROM maladies currently not yet manifested in the Americas that wood eventually migrate southward...
I hope you grasp the concepts I describe...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would we turn gigantic solar death rays on ourselves?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Because that is how mad men think. They will destroy anything in their way of getting to their prey.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Turn the wall into a solar electric fence with about 100.000 volts in it.
The same as a stun gun or tazer.

i can just see the first illegal that grabs the fence and finds him self on the ground seeing stars and wondering what the h### just hit him.

Yeah Mexicans are so stupid, they would never think of throwing a steel cable on the fence and shorting out the whole damn system.

Or hooking up a set of jumper cables to the fence and powering a town the size of Popolobampo.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

BEcause they just ended the bidding process. Then there will be prototypes. I remember him saying something on the trail about solar power also. I think it is a great idea. Power the sheds that are needed to house the retired vets that will be manning the wall, right?

www.npr.org...

As well as the fact this was already approved in the mid 2000's but Obama stopped funding. I guess it made it easier for him and Holder to run those guns.

Just the process of buying up all the land, including the eminent domain suits, the various environmental hoops to jump through, the right of ways, the easements, the construction roads, etc., will take the better part of the next ten years, and that;s if it actually gets funded by Congress which, so far isn't looking promising for Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trumpamania

You seem to be under the incorrect assumption that I care about your unfettered infatuation with Donald Trump and/or your political beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join