It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces plans to construct a beautiful SOLAR-WALL, so Mexico pays much less.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anyone who just watched him speak at Cedar Rapids, Iowa, just heard those words come out of his mouth - he is exploring the possibility of a border wall constructed with Solar properties in mind so that it produces energy. Now, exactly how that translates into $$ back to the US by Mexico is unknown, but tax and trade offsets over a decade or so may result in the wall generating revenue such that Mexico only pays the US government a portion of construction costs.

Naturally, this is a contentious issue because of open-border advocates and pro-illegal immigration advocates who want to deconstruct Americas borders, kick out some American citizens, and replace them with non-US citizens because 'feelings and emotions'. (Important to note: These same folks hate the Constitution and blame everything bad on the whitey and everything good is resultant from non-whiteys - a monumentally deluded mentality thanks in large part to CNN and the retards).

The wall will work in kerbing illegal non-US citizen criminals from wanting to harm Americas interests and/or kill Americans - Israel and her wall and the almost overnight cessation of attacks is a testament to that.

Another idea, and I know leftists and liberals hate having to address this, is for Mexico to adopt a policy of trying to make Mexico great again so folks don't want to leave and try and enter the US illegally - that would save everyone truck-loads of $$, but they are clearly not interested in this because criminal and illegal activity on the southern border is much more financially beneficial so maybe some leftists and liberals are reaping these financial benefits and a wall signifies an end to their little cash-cow(s).

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

BREAKING: The sun is racist!

/CNN

edit on 6/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It would have been funnier if he said he wanted to build it out of coal.

Beautiful, clean coal. Very clean.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It would have been funnier if he said he wanted to build it out of coal.

But then he would be exploiting black labor. Right?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hell, even I would support a solar wall. It's not going to keep anybody out anyway so it may as well be useful.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Solar wall. Obama would be proud.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He will get hard from the people who believe the solar panels suck the energy right out of the sun. There's only so much energy you know

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Hell, even I would support a solar wall. It's not going to keep anybody out anyway so it may as well be useful.

You act like we don't have the technology to enforce a border.

Of course we can prevent people from entering this country illegally. Not everybody, but we can prevent most.

It's the banksters and big corporations that want a borderless society.

edit on 6/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Spit-balling here...but what if these wall-mounted solar panel arrays were able to be re-directed and focused to turn into gigantic solar death rays aimed at drug smugglers?

It's just crazy enough to work.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

But think of the children. They need clean coal.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It's actually not a bad idea as it benefits both the US and Mexico. Maybe Trump is starting to become more sane? I still don't think the wall will help anyway and it's a waste of money but hey the solar panel would help offset the cost.

PS. The Republicans were the ones who support the war on drug which generated revenue from the drug cartels.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Naturally, this is a contentious issue because of open-border advocates and pro-illegal immigration advocates who want to deconstruct Americas borders,

Actually the problem is that the US can't force the sovereign nation of Mexico to pay for it. Everything else is political rhetoric.

link   
Build it out of dog sh*t....who cares? Just hurry up and build it.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Spit-balling here...but what if these wall-mounted solar panel arrays were able to be re-directed and focused to turn into gigantic solar death rays aimed at drug smugglers?

Like a bigly magnifying glass? I like it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Best part he said that if it is solar, the taller it is the more money it would be worth.

Part good idea, part trolling.

I love it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Best part he said that if it is solar, the taller it is the more money it would be worth.

I love it.

Now he just needs to build the health care bill out of solar panels and everyone's friggin heads will explode.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

PS. The Republicans were the ones who support the war on drug which generated revenue from the drug cartels.

I would bet my life savings that the 'war on drugs' ain't associated with the left or right - the war on drugs is supported by both sides, equally, due to being bankrolled by those who care not for the laws of the little people. Every country on the planet is effected by this 'war on drugs'

There are more drugs available now than ever before - so it's a monumental failure (by design) on the surface but has in fact, achieved exactly what was set out to do - flood the planet with easily accessible mind-control substances, then get a big fat budget to go in and 'try' to 'fix' the problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I love it.

Now he just needs to build the health care bill out of solar panels and everyone's friggin heads will explode.

"We are going to have a temporary ban of people from the these 6 countries, until they fly over on solar powered planes. Its gonna work, Bigly" Pres. Trump

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

"We are going to have a temporary ban of people from the these 6 countries, until they fly over on solar powered planes. Its gonna work, Bigly" Pres. Trump

"I just wanted to admit to the American people that I obstructed justice in regards the Russians and I used solar panels to do it." - D. Trump

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Like a bigly magnifying glass? I like it.

Archimedes did it twenty-two centuries ago....Worked great against the Romans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join