It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

We both on both sides are uncomfortable. We both on both sides understand the danger.
Stop listening to the MSM for once.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I notice you won't answer the question I posed. What is your percentage of Fundementalist Muslims world wide? If you understand the danger, then what steps do you think we should take to combat Radical Terror from Islam?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I don't know the percentage. Sorry.
What steps? Education? Stop bombing M.E.? I don't know?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I don't know the percentage. Sorry.
What steps? Education? Stop bombing M.E.? I don't know?

Figures. Who would you educate and how? Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me to be honest.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with people calling me a terrorist sympathizer. We never denied that radical Islam is the problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: draoicht
a reply to: DanteGaland

The OP addresses a more complex issue.

The KGB spent fifty years conducting "active measures" to influence US opinions and academic teaching.

It is a historical fact.

We can perceive its effects.

When the champions of feminism defend Islam it seems the Logic self destructs.

This is not accidental.

The script was written in Moscow.

Feminists don't defend Islam though.

A few right wing bloggers have said feminists defend Islam.

But 99.9999 percent of feminists are appalled by the way some Islamic countries treat women.

Some women in our govt don't really care, it seems, how they are treated or even want to know.

Published on Jun 22, 2017 Fake Feminist Kamala Harris Cowed In Presence Of Ayaan Hirsi Ali During Islam Hearing Tucker Carlson Tonight On FOX News

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We live in flip flop upside down world. I don't know what happened. Maybe this was the final result of all of the years of propaganda in our school systems and media. Tavistock and the rest of the engineers are finally holding full control over the average persons mind and actions.

I have been making the Nazi comparison for a while. They are running through the streets screaming "Nazi Nazi Nazi!" while pepper spraying women, beating up the elderly, forcing segregation, being openly racist, and trying to remove our civil liberties with force.

The further left, the more dangerous and brainwashed.

I never thought I would see the day that we would have masked homegrown terrorists marching down the streets mowing people down and hurling explosives and committing arson over political ideas. WTF.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

No one cares about the marginal, the moderate, the few non religious liberal leaning western living islamist who have the ability because of where they live to choose to be non pious in their faith. Obviously they are not a problem although the religion itself is ugly and oppressive. The profound ignorance demonstrated here on a daily basis is maddening and saddening. It is not worth it to even attempt to educate or illustrate because most liberal types are not open to any debate. Just an aside, all of my life I voted democrat. I used to defend many of the same nonsense that many on here do. Someone once called me ignorant of islam so I began to study it intently. Fully expecting to disover that it was like other religions. Instead I was horrified and disgusted, the deeper I dug the more alarmed i became. There is a complete and total disrgard of the elephant in the ass when it comes to islam.
Here is a summary that is illustrative.

"Islam is different from other religions,
as Shadi Hamid points out in his book “Islamic Exceptionalism.”
It does not see religion as separable from government. Islam directs and orders every aspect of life—including legal matters—and is thus inherently political. For many Muslims, this includes implementation of sharia, not to mention religious directives about free speech and religion. This feature of Islam is bound to cause friction with European countries that espouse the separation of church and state.

There are also naturally-arising cultural tensions for many Muslim immigrants to the West, including but not limited to the role of women. In contrast to the Muslim world, European women aren’t restricted to the private and home sphere. They run corporations and lead governments. They dress how they like. European women can even travel unaccompanied, without the permission of a male guardian. These religious and cultural differences pose real barriers to Muslim assimilation in Europe. It does not see religion as seperable from government pure and simple.

Therfore the issue is not about religion but political islam and the moderate few do not speak for the masses.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...

This same pattern of ignoring evidence exists on many topics and I am now ashamed that I ever thought of myself as liberal. There are harsh truths and bitter realities that are indisputable and all of the disneyesque, kumbay yah, we are the world, peopel are the same, its their culture, tolereance, acceptance, equality, love is all you need utopian pipe dream nonsense will not change.
So to continually say that not all muslims are bad is akin to saying that not all sharks are dangerous, yea sure but it is the dangerous ones you have to worry about. As they have the most influence. I have never been in the ocean and felt comfort by thinking "many of the sharks here are not dangerous, So I should forget about the other ones"
There seems to be a difference between so called open minded, forward thinking progressive liberals who form an opinion and defend it all costs no matter the truth and, and the closed minded conservatives who are stuck in antiquated thinking that demands reason and evaluation and the reexamination of ideas and opinions to form honest perspective that may change based on new evidence or facts. This forum seems to be full of gradeschool age bullies and mental midgets who delve as deep as a deer tick scrathing the surface and getting their head full of the readily available juice and ignoring the meat at the heart of any matter. Political correctness, vitrue signalling and rabid
defense of the agenda does not equate to knowledge or understanding.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I have been trying to find potential reasons for this. Makes one wonder if the growth hormones in milk, or chemicals leaching from plastic coupled with the everyone gets a trophy, no paddling and no hurt feelings era are symbiotically in harmony with the social engineering. The world is upside down and feels like a twilight zone episode. Hard to fathom that it could only be influence from school and popular culture. The end result is not difficult to predict. When the opposing forces grow to certain percentages armed conflict is inevitable. Just as historically anywhere in the world that has become 40% or more islamic, genocide quickly follows. The patterns of the left are always in disharmony with social cohesion and established order whether it is benign or oppressive. The modus operandi of the left is similar to anarchy in that disruption and upheaveal of established norms seems to be the only goal.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

yea right in 600 ad the USA and Europe riled up the poor moslems,
Read study islam
it has nothing to do with anything ever but the ideology of political islam, albeit the west has been a very convincing excuse for a couple decades.
Learn about what happened in Lebanon in the 70s and 80s to understand the normal islmaic progression.
This is why I often jump in and try to educate because most people have not a clue and it is difficult for someone in a westernized culture to understand pure evil

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

Yes, they are totally unprincipled. The rhetoric they use is entirely disingenuous. They want women in power, but only the right woman. They are for pro-LGBT, but they have to have progressive ideals. They are against racism, as long as the target is the right color.

The language they use, and the ideals they claim to believe in are totally dishonest. They don't truly believe the garbage they spew, it is just a tool to get what they want, which I believe is control and power.

At least some people are no longer buying it. I really, really, REALLY, hate dishonest people. I think that is what bugs me the most about the modern left.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Found this gem
professorconfess.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So, given the imminent military failure of the "Caliphate" or better put "The defeat of EU-backed terrorists in Syria" , it is apparent the the EU political clowns will go again for a period similar to the year of terrorism "70s-80s". In italy it was political terrorism called "years of lead". It was a series of false flag provocations and political discrediting of opposition parties deemed to serve the "communist threat". Next it will be a series of EU-orchestrated terrorist attacks in Europe designed to stop any political opposition using similar as in the 70s and 80s.
At the same time the completely defeated EU is intent in continuing with terrorist support abroad as well.

As Gilles de Kerchove simply puts it in his "politically correct" words:

We are going to suffer more attacks, the group's propaganda no longer calls so much for people to travel to the "caliphate" but to launch attacks in their places of origins or of residence, even on a small scale with homemade weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join