It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Saying there are peaceful nazis is NOT condoning nazism. It's just stating a fact.

You are right.

Yes, there ARE peaceful Muslims. That doesn't change the fact that Islam itself is a disgusting hateful ideology

You just contradicted yourself.

If the above is right for nazis then it has to be true for muslims.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think for me it is the fact that Western foreign policy has fed these ideologies against us and created breeding grounds for people who hate us. People are naive to think that this mess was not caused by the west, US an UK in particular. I would like to see a change there. Currently, even saying this in the UK on a public platform is very un-PC and could result in ridicule as people are so brainwashed my the MSM. Its a complex issue that isn't as black and white as people think.

I feel ya. I have many works on record acknowledging the detriment US foreign policy tends to always seem to ensure across the globe, including the ME no doubt.

He goes a good one:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

On the first page you can see me labelled a liberal (in 2007):

originally posted by: shadow_soldier1975
Ignorance...hmm..well the screen name fits you. Your just another anti-american hypocrite. Another liberal hypocrite. Another hypocrite period!!

That Neocon minded person even made a reference to my screen name fitting me personally. Something which barely a a few weeks go by around here the past year I have liberals tell me the same thing, for being the same old Anti-Ideologist me.

Here goes another oldie that came to mind:
Insanity via the Iranian "threat".
edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Saying there are peaceful nazis is NOT condoning nazism. It's just stating a fact.

You are right.

Yes, there ARE peaceful Muslims. That doesn't change the fact that Islam itself is a disgusting hateful ideology

You just told him hes right, and then told him he's wrong about what you said he was right about.

edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Right. Wrong.
There were Nazis who hated Nazism.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Oops.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I said he was right but that he was wrong for not extending the same courtesy for the other side.
edit on 22-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Keep up the good work. Others notice.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You are right.

Is comprehension difficult

Not all nazis were bad, nazism is still disgusting

Where's the contradiction??

Follow up question, what's your IQ?
edit on 22 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A few points for debate as to why I believe there are a lot of terrorist 'sympathisers' in the west.

Terrorism is mainly coming from radical islamists.

The refusal to call out radical islam (by some, especially the last US govt and the media) is so as not to upset the Muslim community.

Upsetting the muslim community, strangely, seems as big a, or a bigger, priority than stopping terrorism.

Some, mainly the media and leaders in the education system, do routinely smear people as Islamaphobes, but stay silent on radical islam.

Propaganda works - and right now it is aimed at smearing anyone and everything associated to the US President - he is the point of focus for a much wider social and political aim coveted by Progressive(who are far from progressive).

The smearing of those that recognise and speak about the problems with radical islam and the smearing of the President and those associated with him(including his supporters), or those who share views, is coming from the same group - namely the media and the leaders in the education system, aforementioned - infested with Progressive ideology.

When smearing has not worked, violence and intimidation seems to be the approach - this is not isolated to a few individuals as some would have us believe - it is embedded into the Progressive culture. Whilst the actual violence is carried out by a few - thousands cheer it on and call for more - including those in great positions of influence (like Professors on campus). Few have denounced it, in fact many downplay it.

So yes, I think the premise of the OP is correct in the sense that there are those (and many in fact) that 'sympathise' with terrorists - not because they agree with terrorism, but because the President has focused on radical islamists with a view to destroying them and therefore smearing him for it and downplaying it as an issue suits their political and social agenda.

I purposely put 'sympathise' in quotes as I do not believe Progressives sympathise with anyone - they use people to further their aims.

edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Right. Wrong.
There were Nazis who hated Nazism.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Oops.

OPeration Valkyrie wasn't about Nazis hating Nazism. It was about a cadre of the officer corp along with a few politicians who recognised the war was lost, and they felt they might bea ble to save something of Germany if they got rid of Hitler and were able to negotiate a peace.

They didn't hate Nazism, they hated the idea of Germany being utterly destroyed.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I can list a few organizations that hate Nazism if you want. My point still stands.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Buckle up!

Spot on though.

I hope you had put extra butter on that popcorn!

Salt wasnt needed though, obviosuly!

To be honest friend the majority of those to whom the OP was addressed have been,up to this point, conspicuous by their absence. I can only imagine the frantic keyboard clattering of private messages "stay away, STAY AWAY".

Great thread, if sadly misunderstood maybe.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We've allowed politicians (for their own ends) to develop a generation of people who honestly believe that their view is the only view, that anything else is almost like from a made up soap opera - run by Adolf Hitler - and if they don't get what they want it's right and fair to smash things up, try topple the government, attack people, kill people even, just for not agreeing.

It's a big mess we're in, we need to stop the pandering to every Tom Dick and Harrietta who are offended by everything, and instead of trying to appease them give them a big kick up the arse and tell them to get over themselves and get on with life like the rest of us have to.

Of course most of them are either students (that is: living of the taxes collected from the hard work of others), or on benefits/welfare (that is: living of the taxes collected from the hard work of others).

There's a recurrent theme and it needs to be dealt with - permanently.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Really?

If comprehension is not difficult then what is your problem?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

That wasn't politicians. Conspiracy theorists have spent decades telling people to wake up. Kids get online and read how TPTB is screwing them over, they get "mad as hell" and decide "they are not going to take it any more". Don't pass the buck, own it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

rules against profanity in effect here. but are you serious liberals have labeled him a horny toad hound dog who runs around grabbing the ladies by the privates for kicks,they have labeled him a ember of the klan because he is rich and white. they have accused him of fraud, they have accused him of urinating on hookers. they talked made stuff about him after he launched missiles at syria to take out airstrip the whole weeks before begging him to do the same. they called for comey to be fired when he finally does it ohh no he did it to obstruct justice .wt hades all the liberals do is talk smack against the president and they are supported by paid for media.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just want to KNOW...

What is an "Everyday Terrorist" ???

Is that somehow DIFFERENT than the "on again/off again" Terrorist?

You know, he's one of THOSE 'everyday terrorists'......

edit on 22-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Obviously they are members of biker gangs that ride into towns and terrorize the town folk on a daily basis. Not those weekend warriors.

What I am not sure of is if it has to be a different town every day or if you can just re-terrorize the same town day after day.
edit on 22-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I understand what you are saying but we get tired of being called terrorist sympathizers and Islam apologists just because we believe that most Muslims don't support radical Islam and terrorism. If anyone is displaying "binary thinking" it is them.
That is exactly why we keep bringing up Christian terrorism to display their binary thinking. It's like holding up a mirror to them.

Dear Alien, surely you've seen the polls of Muslims in Western countries and in Muslim nation's. The left makes Islamic Fundamentalism seem insignificant in numbers and violence. Polls speak to them being a significant part of the overall Muslim population overall by the results of those polls.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I thought we don't believe the polls?
Anyway that still doesn't make us "Islam apologists" and "terrorist sympathizers".
You can say that the left is downplaying the violence. I can say that the right is over hyping the number of Muslims who are terrorists or support terrorism, creating an atmosphere of fear.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What is your percentage of Muslims who advocate Fundementalism? Have you seen the Pew poll results? It's always "You believe the polls" when faced with uncomfortable results. The US Presidential race and multiple worldwide polls of Muslims views are NOT equivalent topics even. The Radicals in Islam have setup a Caliphate in two Countries with Jihadis from around the Muslim world and your answer is we are over hypying? You prove my point. Your are blind to the threat they present. Ignoring them will not make the JV go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join