It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have stated repeatedly that I hate Islam. Islam is not the issue here. Muslims are. It's a fact that many Muslims are peaceful and they condemn radical Muslims. You are pushing the hateful agenda that all people on the left support terrorism because we say that not all Muslims support terrorism.
I can say that you support Christian terrorism because you defend Christians but then again you'll be too triggered to make a coherent rant.

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

ISLAM IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER HATEFUL IDEOLOGY YOU CAN NAME

I've never defended Christians

Right on cue. an incoherent rant as I have predicted.
You're not too clever, right?

Do you go to a university by any chance?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I have stated repeatedly that I hate Islam. Islam is not the issue here. Muslims are. It's a fact that many Muslims are peaceful and they condemn radical Muslims. You are pushing the hateful agenda that all people on the left support terrorism because we say that not all Muslims support terrorism.
I can say that you support Christian terrorism because you defend Christians but then again you'll be too triggered to make a coherent rant.

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

Did you just deny that ALL Muslims follow Islam?

Or did you say Islam is NOT supremacist or intolerant?

Please clarify

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

Yep. I have degrees. You?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

Yep. I have degrees. You?

Yes, why?

Islam is like nazism, hateful

ALL Muslims are Islamic

Nothing I've said there is untrue

Are your degrees in 'social' subjects or something? (If so they're not real degrees)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What did I get wrong?

Me criticizing the various methods of defense and derailment of every thread critical of SJW atrocities and all their kind of topics I've been doing it all this year, back into last year. After I had seen it again and again and again last year , so many little tactics, it eventually came to be a staple of the work I do in such topics. You've seen it personally. And you also always claim you're against these SJW atrocities and their kind of logic, yet here you are like that?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

i need a new hobby
thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

Please clarify

There are sects of Islam just like there are sects of Christianity.
Wahhabism is one such sect that is practiced in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok ok, you've convinced me.

My years living in Oman are meaningless.

Islam is obviously very tolerant of others, especially all the gays ladies living in the Middle East, Islam LOVES gays

It's such a tolerant loving ideology. I mean, look how the fathers support the daughters when they want to marry outside of Islam, it's just so loving

I hope the whole world gets to become Islamic one day, then we'll all be so much better off because of the tolerance and love

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

"Social subjects". LMAO. You're a funny guy. If you must know I graduated from Liberty University with CS/Math degrees.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Wow. You just be an expert in Islamic studies.

I've lived under that particular sect, thanks. But no thanks.

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

Please clarify

There are sects of Islam just like there are sects of Christianity.
Wahhabism is one such sect that is practiced in Saudi Arabia.

Wow, you must be an expert in Islam. I don't want to live under that sect ever again, been there done that
edit on 22 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I have never denied that many Muslims in the M.E. are intolerant of women and gay people. I know they throw gay people off the rooftops.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've never derailed your thread here.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I have never denied that many Muslims in the M.E. are intolerant of women and gay people. I know they throw gay people off the rooftops.

Good. Did you know that it's sanctioned BY LAW to throw them off roofs?

Did you know that the MAJORITY of Muslims in those countries support those laws?

That's because Mohammed DEMANDS that treatment, and ALL Muslims (of every sect) follow Mohammed's demands

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That thread was one of the classic threads, off the top of my head, of introvert in there derailing the thread for pages playing Apologist Chieftain for BLM's latest people out committing a brutal atrocity. I lost count of all the threads. It was every day multiple threads the same old BS for a good stretch there last year.

So you go and twist that thread around by bringing in an out of context cherry pick of something I said in a back and forth with with someone else no less, as a pure ad hominem to derail my thread. And you weren't even honest about it.

Done playing your BS now too.

Anyone who wants to have an honest, reasonably on topic, intelligent conversation not bent on wasting my time and derailing my thread I'm always happy to.
edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Okay, here's the links to my work in there that you cherry picked one sentence from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really though, read the thread and how I even got to what I was saying.

The post is on page 2.

Before that you posted

Good thing blacks "cant be racist", otherwise that might be called a HATE CRIME (in some circles).

and a video of someone saying that the dixiecrats adapted and brought back their racist ambitions in the form of reverse-racism.

I didn't lie, you were talking out of your ass. The dems are not dixiecrats. They are not the ones crying over the confederate flag and confederate statues being targeted and taken down.

To be fair, reverse racism is a thing but it isn't because they are heirs to the dixiecrat tradition.

ETA: Introvert didn't even post till after you had posted the BS about dems being racist.

edit on 22-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Did you know that the MAJORITY of Muslims in those countries support those laws?

That's because Mohammed DEMANDS that treatment, and ALL Muslims (of every sect) follow Mohammed's demands

Yep. I know those radical Islamic countries are not pretty. Now will you stop calling me an Islam apologist and a terrorist sympathizer just because I think some Muslims are peaceful and don't support those radical Muslims?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I dont think I meant to imply you did.

I was alluding to this:
Damage Control Via Deflection AKA "Passive Regressive" defensive tactics
Proof this general topic has been something I've been doing my own little work, er 'study', with in this site.
edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Yep. I know those radical Islamic countries are not pretty. Now will you stop calling me an Islam apologist and a terrorist sympathizer just because I think some Muslims are peaceful and don't support those radical Muslims?

Sure but will you at least admit that 100% of Muslims follow the Quran and the Quran is the most hateful, intolerant and supremacist piece of dirt ever written?

(Apart from MAYBE mein kampf, it's a close tie)

And EVERY Mid East Muslim country is like that. ALL except Jordan and Syria, the shining light for Islam is actually Indonesia

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I know the Muslims follow the Quran. The Quran? That's debatable. I can say that the Bible is very hateful and intolerant.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I know the Muslims follow the Quran. The Quran? That's debatable. I can say that the Bible is very hateful and intolerant.

Agreed. Not as much but it is hateful

Islam needs to be deemed a hate group, like the KKK in my opinion

There are MANY peaceful KKK members and nazis too remember

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join