It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not even going to bother but I'm sure they are long as hell though. That seems to be the main criteria for you.

Even this one was got a TL;DR from me. Glad it did because it turned into the same run of the mill kind of thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So much for you being "High Information".

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So only your threads contain important info?

I've tagged along on a bunch of your threads. Often the info is good but your conclusions are not always correct. For example the dems not taking down the war on drugs doesn't make them racist. Always pushing for it doesn't make repubs racist either. That is just a wrong conclusion no matter how well you can debate in defense of one of your "epic" threads.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So much for you being "High Information".

You really do not understand what has happened here, do you?

You've completely discredited yourself.
edit on 22-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Because i'm not going to sit up till daylight going through your work and quoting you and breaking it all down your tactics, that I wont make my whole thread all specifically about YOU, I'm the discredited arrogant self-absorbed one.

Uh uh.

That is just classic!

I really got to you this time.

I hope that one day you might at least be honest with yourself.

For the better part of a year now I've tried talking reason into you across countless threads. Utterly pointless.

If you hadn't set about deliberately derailing the thread, playing dumb as a doorknob, even with your lack of intellectual honesty I wouldn't have minded playing with you more about the case study that is you. But you're goal of wasting my time beyond measure I'm not willing to play that game.

Okay, now get the last word.

edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Because i'm not going to sit up till daylight going through your work and quoting you and breaking it all down your tactics, that I wont make my whole thread all specifically about YOU, I'm the discredited arrogant self-absorbed one.

Actually, no, it isn't because of that.

It is because you are doing what you are accusing others of doing. That dems are racist thing is way off, and it is pretty straight forward but you won't accept it. You want to debate it because it gives you one last chance to be right.

edit on 22-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You might be confusing muslim sympathizers with terrorist sympathizers.
Go back and re read those posts. see if what is being defended is islam and muslims or if the specific named terrorists of the thread is the one being defended.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Dude you're bringing in some very specific one sentence quote from a thread from last year (of mine when the topic HERE is liberals sympathizing with terrorists not me being critical of it), which was from a direct response to someone I had been debating for months, which I explained to you the complex talking points behind that seemingly simple statement, and you're going to act like I discredited myself IN HERE?

Okay, damnit, I'm going to waste my time now and actually go look at what was even going on there...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Because i'm not going to sit up till daylight going through your work and quoting you and breaking it all down your tactics, that I wont make my whole thread all specifically about YOU, I'm the discredited arrogant one.

No. You are the arrogant one because you made this thread about you and your threads. Also, you've discredited yourself because your posts lack substance, or anything else for that matter, except to feed your own arrogance, and have failed to make a valid point except "look at my threads".

Uh uh. That is just classic! I really got to you this time.

Are you stupid? You "got" nothing.

It's pathetic.

I hope that one day you might at least be honest with yourself. For the better part of a year now I've tried talking reason into you across countless threads. Utterly pointless. Okay, now get the last word.

Ok.

Stupid.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Go back and re read those posts. see if what is being defended is islam and muslims or if the specific named terrorists of the thread is the one being defended.

Sympathising with Muslims is the SAME as sympathising with nazis

BOTHare very very hateful, intolerant, supremacist ideologies

Islam is by far the worst of the two though

Ever hear of a nazi SS officer burying his own daughter up to her neck and throwing stones at her until she died just because she kissed a Jewish boy?

I haven't

Sympathising, supporting or defending Islam is truly disgusting

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Ever hear of a nazi SS officer burying his own daughter up to her neck and throwing stones at her until she died just because she kissed a Jewish boy?

I haven't

There it is.

Someone comes in here proving our point about certain people on the right.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I haven't

There it is.

Someone comes in here proving our point about certain people on the right.

Thank you.

There it is, someone says it's ok to denounce hate and intolerance (but ONLY when it's 'white' people doing it)

I'm an immigrant here, I'm also of Arabic descent, YOU are ignorant of islam

You're also a hypocrite , you can not show any evidence whatsoever that nazis were worse than Muslims. Because they weren't
edit on 22 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

Or are you actually saying "islam is NOT hateful, intolerant or supremacist "???

If so, you are truly ignorant

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Okay, here's the links to my work in there that you cherry picked one sentence from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really though, read the thread and how I even got to what I was saying.

originally posted by: daskakik
I see you talking out of your ass in the first post of exhibit B

Right there you flat out LIED.

More wasting my time. You cherry picked only the first sentence of that response (leaving out the rest of it, and the popup of what I was responding to), which couldnt even be fully contextualized without the full course of how it came to be I said that (which was actually a bit different than what I assumed I was talking about earlier in this thread). And fancy you didn't provide the link there to be forthcoming about the line of criticism you set in motion there.

More deliberately, in all likelihood spiteful wasting of my time. IF that's all you're here for that's one game I'm not willing to play.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Why is being critical of Islam inherently something to do with the right?

Do you even realize that over in their Sharia world they're the hyper-conservatives?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have stated repeatedly that I hate Islam. Islam is not the issue here. Muslims are. It's a fact that many Muslims are peaceful and they condemn radical Muslims. You are pushing the hateful agenda that all people on the left support terrorism because we say that not all Muslims support terrorism.
I can say that you support Christian terrorism because you defend Christians but then again you'll be too triggered to make a coherent rant.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Why is being critical of Islam inherently something to do with the right?

Do you even realize that over in their Sharia world they're the hyper-conservatives?

The LOUDEST critics of Islam are ex-Muslims

Islam is disgusting
Mohammed is disgusting
Homophobic, mysoginist, anti Semitic, racist, bigoted, intolerant, supremacist and hateful

I wonder why the 'left' support it so strongly??

link   

True. Many of us on the left are critical of Islam.
At least you got something right.

link   

Dude you're bringing in some very specific one sentence quote from a thread from last year

You brought it up and offered it as exhibit b.

which was from a direct response to someone I had been debating for months, which I explained to you the complex talking points behind that seemingly simple statement, and you're going to act like I discredited myself IN HERE?

Actually, I think you made a mistake in this very same OP by painting with a broad brush and, as scraedtosleep posted above, you conflated two groups of people.

That one sentence quote was just the first thing I saw that seemed to contradict what you were trying to prove by posting those links.

Okay, damnit, I'm going to waste my time now and actually go look at what was even going on there...

Don't waste your time, it isn't going to make a difference. Honestly, you have been here over ten years pumping out info and I doubt that it has made much of a difference in how things go.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I have stated repeatedly that I hate Islam. Islam is not the issue here. Muslims are. It's a fact that many Muslims are peaceful and they condemn radical Muslims. You are pushing the hateful agenda that all people on the left support terrorism because we say that not all Muslims support terrorism.
I can say that you support Christian terrorism because you defend Christians but then again you'll be too triggered to make a coherent rant.

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

ISLAM IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER HATEFUL IDEOLOGY YOU CAN NAME

I've never defended Christians

I never mentioned terrorism

The problem IS islam, not 'radical' islam, just islam

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

ALL MUSLIMS FOLLOW ISLAM

ISLAM IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER HATEFUL IDEOLOGY YOU CAN NAME

I've never defended Christians

Right on cue. an incoherent rant as I have predicted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join