It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Read my posts above. I've been talking specific to the citizen hordes attacking Jews for sport thing.

With the consolation climax of it erupting into the Nazi war on the World. The attacking the Jews thing came first. All components of their Nazi Social Political Movement. Which did happen to trigger world war. And all of Germany had to be leveled to put an end to it. And after my dealings with you I now fully understand why.

Alright now go ahead and 'get the last word'. I'm done feeding you. I hate liars and the intellectual dishonestly with you isnt even at least humorous.

Honestly, your post makes no sense.

"attacking Jews for sport thing".

What the # does that mean?

For the love of god, get a #ing grip.

You're nuts.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

See my thread, my masterpiece here:
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
And then come and tell me that the War On Drugs isn't racist, and that the Dem's and SJW's aren't the ultimate hypocrites for not tearing it down. And introvert spare me the oh the GOP BS, Obama could have done it, he had the public support that is if the SJW's actually have any care to actually SOLVE the biggest source by rolling leaps and bounds of all the race detriment stuff they demagogue our entire socierty with. And Obama didn't do squat but a bunch of lip service and some PR moves.

It looks like that was typed in haste, but introvert was aware of the piece and should have gathered what I was getting at.

Note how in that big piece I pointed out how the music industry targets the black community with bling bling rap, they target the most downtrodden race in our society with ridiculous dreams of bling that can typically only be achieved with crime (when you see the context I have it in you'll fully understand). Now factor in how the other music they target them with is gangster criminal music.

You might wonder hwy I'm bringing this up, but it goes the same for the fake pro-black community aura the MSM puts off. GUESS WHAT: The same 6 mega conglomerates that own the 'all' the news media outlets also own the entire music industry. And this same power structure (Corporatocracy) is involved the Dark Electioneering of our entire political system.

MSM is fake Social Justice. DNC is fake Social Justice. SJW's are fake Social Justice. It's all about endless civil strife with these crews, otherwise they'd have as their central unifying objective tearing down the War On Drugs. And lets not forget they got 'everything' else they always bitched about and what did they do? Start a damn civil war with no clear objective, no way anyone else can ever come to a compromise with them, and so on.

If you're familiar with my various 'epic' threads that go in depth on these talking points, and not hopelessly indoctrinated in MSM partisansnip, this will all make sense to you.

Now I havent even reviewed the dialog that brought that quote into play, but I'll bet I just answered the background of what I was getting at well.

Note I'm not paid, it costs me to do this, and I'm generally crushed for time, so sometimes random posts across the site are done in haste and done specific to my experiences of who I'm talking at, but by the time I set about a thread like this, unless I'm begging questions then I'm fully confident I can back up my stuff endlessly. It is known.
edit on 22-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Its exactly why I dont care to talk to you even though I live for debate. You know DAMN well what I'm talking about but instead you'll just derail the thread for pages.

Here you go:

Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, ...was a pogrom against Jews throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and German civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues were smashed.

Estimates of the number of fatalities caused by the pogrom have varied. Early reporting estimated that 91 Jewish people were murdered during the attacks.[3] Modern analysis of German scholarly sources by historians such as Richard J. Evans puts the number much higher. When deaths from post-arrest maltreatment and subsequent suicides are included, the death toll climbs into the hundreds. Additionally, 30,000 Jewish men were arrested and incarcerated in Nazi concentration camps.

Jewish homes, hospitals, and schools were ransacked, as the attackers demolished buildings with sledgehammers. Over 1,000 synagogues were burned (95 in Vienna alone) and over 7,000 Jewish businesses were either destroyed or damaged. Martin Gilbert writes that no event in the history of German Jews between 1933 and 1945 was so widely reported as it was happening, and the accounts from the foreign journalists working in Germany sent shock waves around the world. The Times wrote at the time: "No foreign propagandist bent upon blackening Germany before the world could outdo the tale of burnings and beatings, of blackguardly assaults on defenseless and innocent people, which disgraced that country yesterday."

Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, ...was a pogrom against Jews throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and German civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues were smashed.

Estimates of the number of fatalities caused by the pogrom have varied. Early reporting estimated that 91 Jewish people were murdered during the attacks.[3] Modern analysis of German scholarly sources by historians such as Richard J. Evans puts the number much higher. When deaths from post-arrest maltreatment and subsequent suicides are included, the death toll climbs into the hundreds. Additionally, 30,000 Jewish men were arrested and incarcerated in Nazi concentration camps.

Jewish homes, hospitals, and schools were ransacked, as the attackers demolished buildings with sledgehammers. Over 1,000 synagogues were burned (95 in Vienna alone) and over 7,000 Jewish businesses were either destroyed or damaged. Martin Gilbert writes that no event in the history of German Jews between 1933 and 1945 was so widely reported as it was happening, and the accounts from the foreign journalists working in Germany sent shock waves around the world. The Times wrote at the time: "No foreign propagandist bent upon blackening Germany before the world could outdo the tale of burnings and beatings, of blackguardly assaults on defenseless and innocent people, which disgraced that country yesterday."

Kristallnacht

Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, ...was a pogrom against Jews throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and German civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the win

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I did not see one quote of a liberal defending terrorism. Just a lot of fake intellectual reason, which is unreasonable,

They often defend Muslims WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM. Nothing wrong with that...

That is what their trying to do prevent a reaction of anti- REAL MUSLIM attacks.

The reason behind Obama’s not wanting to use the label Islamic terrorism is that it is a oxymoron….Islam means peace and one indulging in murder is the opposite of peace.

Also…
They aren’t real Muslims.

Obama’s method is a symbolic idea of not giving these savages the respect of even calling them any word that describes anything they do as Islamic....Its non-Islamic in the extreme is the point

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Its exactly why I dont care to talk to you even though I live for debate.

Then why did you link this thread to me specifically in another thread to discuss this topic?

You don't care to talk to me, but link threads to me in order to bait me in to talking about topics and then bitch about me debating them.

Seems you live to bitch about getting what you ask for.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Read my posts above. I've been talking specific to the citizen hordes attacking Jews for sport thing.

With the consolation climax of it erupting into the Nazi war on the World. The attacking the Jews thing came first. All components of their Nazi Social Political Movement. Which did happen to trigger world war. And all of Germany had to be leveled to put an end to it. And after my dealings with you I now fully understand why.

Alright now go ahead and 'get the last word'. I'm done feeding you. I hate liars and the intellectual dishonestly with you isnt even at least humorous.

Honestly, I am surprised you even bothered responding to this person. It is like attempting to converse with a sentient brick wall that only has circular arguments and deflection in its mortar.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's 96 pages riddled with it from front to back. In that thread it wasn't even merely in the subtext, it wasnt merely dodgy little derailment subversive type tactics, it was overt.

Everything I was alluding to in the OP is everyday stuff. We've ALL seen it endlessly around here.

I was merely putting the practice, its various forms, into a 'new' context.

I fear the people that most ought to take something from my efforts here, no matter how well I could set about documenting and breaking it all down, would ever open their eyes from it all. I really fear that. And there's not a whole lot that I fear.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

If I may enlighten further...

FYI THE TERM YOUR LOOKING FOR IS NOT Tribal, Islam is not a tribal religion, such as Judaism.

The word you seek is ethnocentric which does lend itself to a slight definition of tribal or group or cultural chauvinism particularly, but indeed tribal is a misnomer in describing Islam in any way. True, there are knuckle headed sectarian ethnocentric extremists within, particularly the Wahhabi sect.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

I really tried to reason with it. I really hoped it could be helped by all of this. Now I'm really trying not to feed it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I fear reading all of that stuff just to confirm your statements...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

Now apply this logic across other various social strata, and in my view we just keep finding more of the same.

Nationalism, and now it's new counter-part "Globalism"... equals Tribalism.

Sexism & Genderism... equals Tribalism.

Religions and their sectarianism... equals Tribalism.

Ethnicity... equals Tribalism.

Music genre fanboy'ism... equals Tribalism.

Sports team obsessionism... equals Tribalism.

On and on it goes, Culturism in general is Tribalism.

Now Tribalism at its core isn't inherently bad. Tribalism after all is encoded in our DNA. It's how we rose up out of the muck, off the tree limbs, and into cities.

Yet in the age of industry and mass communications we've seen what it tends to end up leading to: Colonialism, Communism, Fascism, Nazism, Islamofascism, world wars, "cold" wars, segregation, Holocaust, civil wars, sectarian conflicts, oppression, bigotry, division, domination, and ...football hooliganism!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

a reply to: ZombieZygote

I really tried to reason with it. Now I'm really trying not to feed it.

You've made no attempt to reason "with it" and have fed it with your own ignorance.

Honestly, this is a #ing train wreck.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I wouldn’t quibble with you too much over this, since in my response I did concede the word tribal can roughly describe any religion, even Islam somewhat, in terms of the group idea, but the important thing here is to distinguish Islam from a true tribal sect, Judaism. Tribal=nation here for instance. Islam, I should know, I have been near and around it for decades, has not one doctrinal connotation to tribalism or race

In fact, the Prophet Muhammad’s last sermon particularly warned the Arabs against such a folly.

They obviously haven’t listened to that sermon

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

We're tribal creatures. It's in our DNA. Consider how cats yeah they each have their individual personalities to certain extents, but its natural for them to paw up the soil and bury their crap. The momma kitties all do the same thing when its mother the kittens time.

Then look at monkeys, its natural for them to groom each other. Its natural for them to form troops and fight the other troops.

We humans, all this politics stuff, the fountainheads of it ALL they all know this. We basically NEED it (most of humans do anyways). Its why sports team fanaticism is rampant across the globe to the tune of hooligans having gang wars. Theres over 100 years, countless billions of dollars of research into all this tribalism stuff. The whole world over the people in it, we're pretty mush all socially engineered by forces that know all this how to manipulate us all with all this tribalism stuff. Its the foundation of identity politics in particular, and that's why the while concept of it, especially seeing it in action destroying civilization, it drives me MAD.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
dp

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I won't dispute you on this.

All I tried to do is be exact...Precision is the key to subtler truth.

Though a particular association regarding religion lend itself to a slightly different affect than the more precise term ethnocentric.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

My full OP where I quoted myself goes in depth into that whole realm of the human experience. You might just find it worth your time.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

My full OP where I quoted myself

We know.

Arrogance feeding ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Sorry but no matter how much confidence you have in your self proclaimed "epic" threads doesn't mean you have come to the right conclusions.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Tell me those bulk of those pieces aren't epic threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then please do come and try to debate any of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join