It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock her up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Cool thread, the title says she .....and in the post it just says she....

I inserted hillbutt......and pelosi works too, that raggedy, illprojected vomitous face screwed onto her head with friggin drywall screws I swear...he.....he
edit on 21-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Crazy keyboaed

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Yes, if only a sitting president could simply become a police/judge/jury and simply order those whom he dislikes to prison..because 'Murica.

Sorry bro, but if presidents simply decided to start locking up political opposition by some sort of decree, I, along with every other actual American, would be utilizing my 2nd amendment right as the republic would have been overthrown into some sort of fascist dictatorship

The problem here continues to be the fact that you think it's just because that she is political opposition.
You are still not admitting the crimes that she has been able to get away with....that's the problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I haven't met one yet that can handle a 12 hour day at anything outside a climate controlled building pushing keys.
a reply to: Natas0114
Anyone happy about working 12 hour days is a fool. Is it fun being a slave? The TIME you spend with those you love is more important than the money you would make on those 12 hour days. But your told it is an honorable thing to do by the very people you make rich off your hard labor. Guess what they do most of the time, they spend time with the people they love while you work for them. Work smarter not harder.

edit on 21-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: Apollumi

Here Here!

Hear Hear!

Har Har!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Lock her up..! Give the shadow government their first taste of fear and uncertainty.

I myself think that's a bit short sited to say the least. Consider the fact that all they
understand is violence. Fight fire with fire and any other appropriate cliche.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Doubtful I was played. I am no worshiper of Trump. I'm just excited about what he may bring about. No, not the civil war part. I'd more call it a shift in consciousness.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Trump is not who you think he is, he never was.
He played all of you.
Him and hillary are friends.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The problem here continues to be the fact that you think it's just because that she is political opposition.

I'd say the real problem is that you fail to see that to Donald Trump, "Evil Hillary Clinton" is a prop for his act. He has never had any plans to "lock her up" anymore than the king of cronies planned to "drain the swamp." It's just something to elicit a conditioned response from the flock.

You are still not admitting the crimes that she has been able to get away with....that's the problem.

I'm going to bet that about 90% of the crimes you think she's gotten away with weren't actual crimes or never really happened. And the actual crimes she's guilty of aren't anything that Donald "I brag about bribing politicians" Trump wouldn't happily do himself but none of that matters. Hillary Clinton isn't going to jail. Even if they thought they could put her there, they wouldn't even try.

Or put more briefly: don't be a sucker.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can we have this thread removed for being retarded? Is there a point or any evidence for this??

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
damn right op

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'd say the real problem is that you fail to see that to Donald Trump, "Evil Hillary Clinton" is a prop for his act. He has never had any plans to "lock her up" anymore than the king of cronies planned to "drain the swamp." It's just something to elicit a conditioned response from the flock.

I'm going to bet that about 90% of the crimes you think she's gotten away with weren't actual crimes or never really happened. And the actual crimes she's guilty of aren't anything that Donald "I brag about bribing politicians" Trump wouldn't happily do himself but none of that matters. Hillary Clinton isn't going to jail. Even if they thought they could put her there, they wouldn't even try.

Yep. "Evil Hillary" is part of the show! Razzle Dazzle 'em!! Give 'em what they want!! *Jazz Hands*

Man. What happened to spark all the right wing folk going crazy today??

That was ALL A SHOW folks... PT Barnum style histrionics and pitchfork waving brought to you by the proud namesake of Trump University...

I picture Trump doing this little number...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: theantediluvian

Most everyone knew Hillary was crooked waaaay before Trump. Jus' sayin'.

You may now return to your public meltdown.

They really did beg for Trump to be POTUS by going all in double dog down trying to ramrod Hillary Rodham into the office.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It was supposed to be Hillary's turn, no fair!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hillary wasnt the main concern . The entire Democratic party was
Things are coming to light daily now as the Left is falling apart
It will come , given time.....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Who doesn't think this piece of trash isn't driving the agenda behind the scenes.

I don't. I don't think she has much power or influence at all. I think she was betrayed AND compromised a long time ago. Hillary's done.

But not Obama and his so-called personal army, "Organizing for Action." That's who's calling the shots now.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I was merely pointing out the fact that Leftists still love her in spite of her corrupt, criminal ways.
She is old news to me, she lost. She is the quintessential deranged Democrat...no substance, no message...nothing.
I couldn't care less if she rots in jail or rots stumbling around in public.
I have said it before, my mission is done....Trump won, Hillary lost.
Even if Trump goes down as the 2nd worst president in history after Obama.....he is still better than Hillary.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It was supposed to be Hillary's turn, no fair!

Hey, anyone else wonder why she wasn't 50 points ahead?

That still baffles me.

The winds of change is starting to hit ol botox nancy.

The dems are wondering why she is not bringing the win to the party and if they should kick her out of the top spot.

I say leave her alone, she's doing fine.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

"crimes she got away with"
Because you know better than prosecutors..you have special clearance to find hard evidence beyond what anyone else ever can find.
Also evidence about pizza stuff no doubt, and every single politician with a D in front of their name in some high degree felony case...you're a super slueth because you read right wing propag..erm.."alt news" and that is the total truth for sure...if only you were in charge, you would drain the swamp.

Seems legit

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm going to bet that about 90% of the crimes you think she's gotten away with weren't actual crimes or never really happened. And the actual crimes she's guilty of aren't anything that Donald "I brag about bribing politicians" Trump wouldn't happily do himself but none of that matters.

So you're saying she's guilty of the other 10%?

That's like giving a serial killer a break because he only murdered 10 people instead of 90.

Your thoughts look like I need a drink.

Now, why don't you fill us in on all of your supposed Trump crimes?

soulwaxer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join