It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock her up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Trump should have cut off the head of the snake like he promised. Now look at what we have to deal with. Who doesn't think this piece of trash isn't driving the agenda behind the scenes. Now their armies of drones are infiltrating the forums and sites that eluded their agenda. Upvoting one another and attempting to force belief through narrative as the media did and still does. Gotta remove the shame of their queens humiliation.

You need to take off those gloves and be the bare knuckle brawler we know you to be. We will back you up. Though the sjw's and flawed idealists bray like donkeys and seem to be many and we are silent and seem to be few I guarantee you your election instincts were correct. They are talkers and we are doer's and we are the foundation of this nation.

As you tweet the nation edges towards civil war. Take that first step. Put that bitch dog in her cage. She says to herself "I sit a queen and shall see no sorrow" and has only contempt and hate for the very people she wishes to rule.

Lock her up..! Give the shadow government their first taste of fear and uncertainty.

note: This is a repost as it was deleted from "US Political Madness".

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

My most fragrant dried flower for you...

It's time to kick ass.

The Dems are eating each other.

Nancy Pelosi...The gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Deja vu?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hear! Hear!

edit on 21-6-2017 by ZombieZygote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Here Here!

Hear Hear!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So when do we acknowledge this was already a deleted thread?

Oh, we don't. Ok.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
She is ripe for spontaneous combustion.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Deja vu?
Ya...but I can't be bothered.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Jefferton
Deja vu?
Ya...but I can't be bothered.

Smart man.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Lmao.

Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.

Then a helpful note.

So let me summarize if you don't mind?

You're a triggered Trump supporter. You bought the "lock her up" bulls# because you're easily manipulated. You believe Clinton is some sort of literal she-devil? As in religious delusion? Some other nonsense you believe about Trump being a tough guy. Everyone who doesn't share your set of delusions is a "drone" and an "infiltrator."

You still want the civil war you were probably yammering about for the past eight years as you believed all that garbage about FEMA camps and sharia law that never happened.

Oh, and yours is the opinion of the real Americans and everyone else — well at least the ones who aren't drone infiltrators — are "sjws" and "flawed idealists?"

Is that about right?

Sounds like what happens when a particularly unstable mind is exposed to too much Infowars. Good luck with that.
edit on 2017-6-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Trump is not who you think he is, he never was.
He played all of you.
Him and hillary are friends.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You're right!!! As soon as they can get Ivanka off the streets... We can then go after Jared!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Summarize this Trump won get over it!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes, if only a sitting president could simply become a police/judge/jury and simply order those whom he dislikes to prison..because 'Murica.

Sorry bro, but if presidents simply decided to start locking up political opposition by some sort of decree, I, along with every other actual American, would be utilizing my 2nd amendment right as the republic would have been overthrown into some sort of fascist dictatorship

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Most everyone knew Hillary was crooked waaaay before Trump. Jus' sayin'.

You may now return to your public meltdown.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here, let me take a napkin and wipe that drool from your chin.

Ok, now we can talk.

Never been to infowars and I don't post this for you at all. As I say in some of my posts I post to the people that lurk and never post. That is who I post for. Sorry I triggered you.

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Lmao.

Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.
Crazy violent rhetoric.

Then a helpful note.

So let me summarize if you don't mind?

You're a triggered Trump supporter. You bought the "lock her up" bulls# because you're easily manipulated. You believe Clinton is some sort of literal she-devil? As in religious delusion? Some other nonsense you believe about Trump being a tough guy. Everyone who doesn't share your set of delusions is a "drone" and an "infiltrator."

You still want the civil war you were probably yammering about for the past eight years as you believed all that garbage about FEMA camps and sharia law that never happened.

Oh, and yours is the opinion of the real Americans and everyone else who, well at least the ones who aren't drone infiltrators, are "sjws" or a "flawed idealists?"

Is that about right?

Sounds like what happens when a particularly unstable mind is exposed to too much Infowars. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join