It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maury Island Mystery – UFO? Hoax? Or Something Else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Shot down by anti aircraft fire in 47?War was over in 45..Serious BS being slung around this story.

I am guessing you just didn't understand the OP at all?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fine OP.

I’ve read many versions of this story and the one thing that it looks like is a misinformation intervention by you know who.

This affair is filled with intrigue and mystery, particularly the two Army government men who died in that crash carrying those samples.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The key

"Air Force investigators determined this was a fatal accident. One of the B-25 engines had caught fire and the men tried to bail out.
The crewmen were successful."

These two who survived more likely made sure the others did not.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Shot down by anti aircraft fire in 47?War was over in 45..Serious BS being slung around this story.

Did they say it was WWII? The Korean crisis (US) and the cold war itself officially started in 1950/51, but we had been pissing in their yard years before that. Just like Vietnam, which really started in Laos years before. I believe if you were flying clandestine little sorties around certain places between '45 and '50, you could receive a bunch of AA fire.
edit on 28-6-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: charlyv

I find all these links to the JFK assassination intriguing. But other than having watched the Oliver Stone "JFK" movie and a few documentaries I can't offer any real insight into this without doing a tremendous amount of research.

I'd settled for Crisman being just a Walter Mitty fantasist type of character? But it seems you think there is something more to all this? Could he be a 'pawn' in a much wider game. As was perhaps Oswald?

It's the apparent association with others who left their dirty fingerprints all over the JFK era and into the present.
I am interested in who possibly managed and controlled them, in a "devil's toolbox kind of scenario.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join