It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Daycare Workers Ran ‘Fight Club’ for Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
New Jersey Daycare Workers Ran ‘Fight Club’ for Kids

I don't know why this link does not work. I've rechecked it three times now. The article is on Breitbart though. I'll add another link (below) to a similar story.

NY Daily News

Police say former daycare workers Erica Kenny and Chanese White forced the kids under their care to fight each other while they recorded videos of them — similar to a scene out of the 1999 movie Fight Club starring Brad Pitt.

Posting for you parents with young children in daycare.

Pretty abhorrent.

The continual rape of the innocence of children by adults is confounding.

Union County prosecutors say Kenny and White encouraged children between the ages four to six to shove each other on the playground.

Not as bad as what I thought I was going to read but I’m sure this isn’t at all healthy.

peace

edit on 2415Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: still trying to fix link

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
1st rule about fight club (should be): no children allowed.

Then the repetitive rules about "2nd Rule, 3rd Rule about Fight Club... DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB"

Well, these people will never work around children again hopefully.

a reply to: silo13

PS The link you posted is bringing me to an article from December of 2016 about Trump meeting the Boeing CEO... odd

edit on 21-6-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one thought "awesome"?

...... Probably.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I don't know why the link will not work - I've checked it twice.

Thanks though - and yes I hope they care not allowed around children in the future.

peace

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Just a guess, but I bet they did it twice, prob with 2 kids who were at each other's throats anyway. Then the media is pretending they ran a ring....

Don't get me wrong, unless they have a really good story they sound like horrible people... but this just screams over blown click bait.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I disagree .. the little jokers broke the only rule of preteen fight club...

"No one talks about preteen fight club.."

Jk lol

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Absolutely!!

Even if this is crazy over blown and they had a legit story that some how made it all make sense.. which I highly doubt lol..

On general principle if you put up videos of your daycare kids fighting.. you don't get to run anymore daycares... lol

That is a very reasonable policy lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Just a guess, but I bet they did it twice, prob with 2 kids who were at each other's throats anyway. Then the media is pretending they ran a ring....

Don't get me wrong, unless they have a really good story they sound like horrible people... but this just screams over blown click bait.

The encouraged the fighting and video taped it.

Yeah, that's going a wee bit too far.

Oh, and they pled guilty too.

peace

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sounds more like human child cock fighting than Fight Club the movie.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sounds more like human child cock fighting than Fight Club the movie.

I read that wrong and thought you were in cahoots with Podesta.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did it go down something like this??

Silly little cubs, doing what cubs do best. Kids are SUPPOSED to fight, it is how the species practices self defense growing up. Thats why all mammals do the same thing when they start walking.

But its supposed to be natural and mostly in good spirits. Grown adults egging them on is not natural, and very rude.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is a sad story where once again children are used for the agenda of the adults.

I hope some of them told their parents, and that is how this brutality was brought to light.

Always encourage children to talk truthfully about what they experience at daycare or school... it's the primary way of stopping these atrocities against children.

Hope these two women never are allowed to work with children again.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Did it go down something like this??

Silly little cubs, doing what cubs do best. Kids are SUPPOSED to fight, it is how the species practices self defense growing up. Thats why all mammals do the same thing when they start walking.

But its supposed to be natural and mostly in good spirits. Grown adults egging them on is not natural, and very rude.

That was very depressing to watch 👎🏼

Anyone who would view that as entertaining has a screw missing... and a very cold heart.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Silly little cubs, doing what cubs do best. Kids are SUPPOSED to fight, it is how the species practices self defense growing up

Agreed. But not when their teachers are pushing them to do it.

Edit to Add: I just saw the end of your post. I would go farther than to say it was 'rude' but that's a good start.

peace
edit on 0439Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

no.

toughening up the kids to be badasses.

lol

j/k

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Pffft... practicing self defense means there is an aggressor and children should ALWAYS be taught fighting isn't the answer except in extreme cases of self defence.

Nope... kids are not SUPPOSED to fight .. they are supposed to try and work things out , and try to help each other do that. They need to be taught those values instead of letting them go " at it" with the fisticuffs.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Just so you know, the kids were goofing in the video. It was just siblings and friends playing around making a funny video. None of them were seriously trying to hurt each other.

And yes, children have to know how to fight at all times or else they get bullied because the way many helicopter parents give the message is to just take the damage, do not retaliate and go tell an adult.

I think MMA should be a mandatory course in the fifth grade so that all students can independently deal with the bullies going into Middle School.

Children not supposed to fight?? Yea ok, tell that to every mammal species on Earth that always romp around as young pups. It looks cute to us, the way those cute little kids in the video were just goofing. Its in the same spirit though, the genes are instructing us to practice defensive and offensive capabilities at the prime age where the brain takes information and adapts it into memory for future use in adulthood.

I am pretty sure I am mostly correct scientifically I think. My kids fight all the time. I bought four pairs of juvenile boxing gloves so they can goof off and practice with their friends. They in the yard every now and then with the gloves when they arent tossing the football or riding bike.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I figured it was a fake or overblown story.. gotta love media click bait...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Am I the only one thought "awesome"?

...... Probably.

No, this is the most funny un-funny thing ever.

I love my state.

edit on 22-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

join