It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Trump Can Get The Unmasking Records Out of Obama Library

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As others have said, let's see the evidence. All I've seen are IC talking heads claim there is evidence...we all know how truthful they generally are on days that end in "y". I am a Trump supporter as I am a supporter of any sitting POTUS. I also believe in justice, but justice equally metered out. The pitchforks out for POTUS while Queen Hillary gets a pass for actual crimes with evidence is absolutely laughable.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am not sure what you are getting at or if it is even important or are you just a low level or would be/wannabe lobbyist on behalf of Trump.

Which is not your fault I am not that interested in politics as usual because nothing ever changes or will if CNN reports Assad has operational industrial scale crematoriums and nobody is saying anything about it because they are too busy with crap like this.

I am not for or against Donald Trump, don't know the man.

I have never heard of an honest or free from corruption President so just don't see the point in becoming a political groupie especially for such a monumental d©©©¢πe.

Sometimes he talks the talk but sometimes only and never really walks the walk he talks of. To be fair who could?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: Boadicea

I am not sure what you are getting at...

Let me clarify. Specific records regarding unmasking were subpoenaed in due process of the law. Those records and therefore the subpoena were refused for now and for the next five years. (Not cool) Further consideration of the law suggests that those records can be made available, and that the officials who avail themselves of those records have the legal power to make them public. That's what I'm getting at.

... or if it is even important or are you just a low level or would be/wannabe lobbyist on behalf of Trump.

Oh dear. I said not one word for or against Trump. Please don't assume anything. I hold all political critters in contempt. I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Trump ALSO said he has tapes of Comey.

Trump ALSO said he'd build a WALL.

Trump says he can DO a lot of "things".

Can vs. WILL? There IS a difference...

We shall see, won't we?

edit on 21-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Why were they transferred?

I would assume they responsible parties would claim "standard procedure."

Obstruction of justice?

But that's what I suspect!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Trump says he can DO a lot of "things".... We shall see, won't we?

Yes, Trump says lots of things. Lots of people are saying lots of things.

But to the point, this is not Trump saying this... and this is about more than Trump; this includes members of both houses of Congress and litigants (among others) who can also obtain the subpoenaed information.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am going to have to flip flop.

It appears I have fallen victim to what I thought was a good thing, Trump being slammed in the press.

I am not saying why but some of you must know 🍕 what I am saying.

I am shocked that I am such a dupe but glad to have found at now.

I do (Muslim chokes on words out of instinct) believe in Trump.

Can't believe I just said it but did and mean it.

I really do believe that this man wants to "drain the swamp."
edit on 21-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

I am cautiously optimistic as well... I hope and pray that he doesn't become what he hates in the process...

I guess we'll all find out together, eh?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Trump ALSO said he has tapes of Comey.

Where did Trump say he had tapes of Comey?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I am cautiously optimistic as well... I hope and pray that he doesn't become what he hates in the process...

I guess we'll all find out together, eh?

That's all we can reasonably expect to know.

But if they are coming at him this hard and this fast I will speculate they caught whiff of a XX, realized it and chaos is ensuing and things are going to get ugly first if they do get better.

For some...

Good thing about America is it's not being bombed daily and we can wait it out in relative peace.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am no political junkie so feel free to criticize me if I am incorrect or just correct me...

I think there is a good reason Trump tweets so much. It is called the SS.

Presidents are actually the LEAST free people in the land if you think about it. Legally they must be surrounded by people they know are drop of a hat killers often involved with the under belly environments of the political world.

They can't just do, say, what they want because they all know what happened to Jack, Bobby, can happen to them.

What he is doing is whistle blowing crazy isht that's true and it gets ridiculed because it's the one way he found he could get around them, that.

I think it's part of why Mar a Lago is where he is mosr often and not the WH

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

But if they are coming at him this hard and this fast I will speculate they caught whiff of a XX, realized it and chaos is ensuing and things are going to get ugly first if they do get better.

Yes, that's about how I see it. And desperate people do desperate things. Especially when they have everything to lose -- and those running scared right now are the ones who should be losing everything!!! They'll fight like the cornered dogs they are and it will get real ugly.

I am no political junkie so feel free to criticize me if I am incorrect or just correct me...

Not me! You're opinion is just as valid as any others at this point

What he is doing is whistle blowing crazy isht that's true and it gets ridiculed because it's the one way he found he could get around them, that.

I think you're right about that as well. Trump knows he can't trust anyone... or at least he knows that he can't trust everyone and doesn't know exactly who he can trust... so it brings us back to the fact that he cannot trust anyone.

I give him much credit for trying to find a workaround. If it's Twitter and Mar a Lago that does it, so be it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yes, that's about how I see it. And desperate people do desperate things. Especially when they have everything to lose -- and those running scared right now are the ones who should be losing everything!!! They'll fight like the cornered dogs they are and it will get real ugly.

Not me! You're opinion is just as valid as any others at this point

I think you're right about that as well. Trump knows he can't trust anyone... or at least he knows that he can't trust everyone and doesn't know exactly who he can trust... so it brings us back to the fact that he cannot trust anyone.

I give him much credit for trying to find a workaround. If it's Twitter and Mar a Lago that does it, so be it.

and "Indeed I say, well spoken."

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There has been an investigation. Literally nothing has been found and all it has been good for is liberals spreading lies.

At what point does it end if nothing is found?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There has been an investigation. Literally nothing has been found and all it has been good for is liberals spreading lies.

It is a witch hunt against Trump.

He was saying 'crazy things' like "Barack Obama is the founder of ISIS."

He cryptically​ exposed Hillary and her crimes in Haitian human trafficking on live tv and the crowd got it she got but few Americans did.

This tells me that this is a man who knows and tells the truth and the only reason it gets ridiculed is because they are batisht insane...

But true!!!

See: YouTube Kenneth O'Keefe ex US Marine for confirmation on the ISIS statement.

If you can get the videos to play, they don't always. But enough do for now.

The blue stripes on Eretz Yisrael's flag are the Tigris and Euphrates and the star isn't called a HEX-agram for no reason but more importantly​ is the reason for the stripes.

It is the goal of Israel to occupy that whole territory in between because allegedly Solomon did.

And the reason for wars in Syria and Iraq.

They are going to get rid of the entire population, well probably keep a few people to look down on as inferior but most people and if someone doesn't stop them, 20-30 years, maybe less it will not be Iraq, Syria, Lebanon (Israels red light district) and Jordan but Greater Eretz Yisrael.

The word for ISIS in Arabic is al-Daesh.

A/E= Aleph in Hebrew, are interchangeable at the whim of a tranlator/transliteration.

It's an anagram for El Shdae, El Shaddai.

This is common, it needn't be exact either.

Shock and Awe was a similar sounding statement to Shekhina, "Presence (of God)" in Hebrew.

Sabotage the word comes from men like ibn Saba and Sabbatai Svi who sab-otaged Sunni Islam and engineered Shiism like Herodian Jew Saul Paul did to the Nazarenes and Ebionites.

And Svi had a massive following of debaucherous degenerates who thought they could drain the evil out of the world because he said he was the Messiah and told them that they would.

Then converted with many of hus following to Islam after approaching the Sultan's people to announce he was the Messiah likely knowing that he would be tested in some way which he was, offered a chance to prove it by surviving execution as God would ressurect him or otherwise not allow it to happen, so the story goes

More than likely he masterminded an en masse conversion of his Sabbatean cult to Islam which is now the Turkish government, were the Young Turks, Donmeh-Sabbateans like Ataturk who commited the Armenian Holocaust.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It doesn't stop there either as Sabbatean Jacob Frank did it to Catholicism with the support of Weishaupt and Rothschild (Ruth's child?).

Shaba/Saba are essentially the same word like Sheba (no disrespect to the Queen of Sheba) and Shva which occur all over the Bible.

Vespasian was a Sab-ine Roman.

It's astrological and related to the concept of Shiva the destroyer-creator. It's positive in Hinduism as I bought some Shiva incense today and it says it on the box.

But it mirrors "Order out of Chaos" the Masonic m.o. to the Masons who dance to the tune of Bnai Brit.

Sabbatai means literally Saturn in Hebrew and Saba refers to stars and planets Sabaoth is "YHVH/Lord of-Sabaoth (Hosts, stars/planets)."

Trump knows this, obviously as if I do he definitely does.

I pray, Inshallah he does stop the madness.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It is a witch hunt against Trump.

He was saying 'crazy things' like "Barack Obama is the founder of ISIS."

He cryptically​ exposed Hillary and her crimes in Haitian human trafficking on live tv and the crowd got it she got but few Americans did.

This tells me that this is a man who knows and tells the truth and the only reason it gets ridiculed is because they are batisht insane...

But true!!!

See: YouTube Kenneth O'Keefe ex US Marine for confirmation on the ISIS statement.

If you can get the videos to play, they don't always. But enough do for now.

The blue stripes on Eretz Yisrael's flag are the Tigris and Euphrates and the star isn't called a HEX-agram for no reason but more importantly​ is the reason for the stripes.

It is the goal of Israel to occupy that whole territory in between because allegedly Solomon did.

And the reason for wars in Syria and Iraq.

They are going to get rid of the entire population, well probably keep a few people to look down on as inferior but most people and if someone doesn't stop them, 20-30 years, maybe less it will not be Iraq, Syria, Lebanon (Israels red light district) and Jordan but Greater Eretz Yisrael.

The word for ISIS in Arabic is al-Daesh.

A/E= Aleph in Hebrew, are interchangeable at the whim of a tranlator/transliteration.

It's an anagram for El Shdae, El Shaddai.

This is common, it needn't be exact either.

Shock and Awe was a similar sounding statement to Shekhina, "Presence (of God)" in Hebrew.

Sabotage the word comes from men like ibn Saba and Sabbatai Svi who sab-otaged Sunni Islam and engineered Shiism like Herodian Jew Saul Paul did to the Nazarenes and Ebionites.

And Svi had a massive following of debaucherous degenerates who thought they could drain the evil out of the world because he said he was the Messiah and told them that they would.

Then converted with many of hus following to Islam after approaching the Sultan's people to announce he was the Messiah likely knowing that he would be tested in some way which he was, offered a chance to prove it by surviving execution as God would ressurect him or otherwise not allow it to happen, so the story goes

More than likely he masterminded an en masse conversion of his Sabbatean cult to Islam which is now the Turkish government, were the Young Turks, Donmeh-Sabbateans like Ataturk who commited the Armenian Holocaust.

I meant the Nile, my mistake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join