It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'Used Fake News and Propaganda' to Undermine U.S. Election, FBI Says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
First it was Russia hacking the election.
Then it was Russian collusion.
Then it was Russian meddling.

Now it's Russian fake news.

They just keep moving the goal posts, don't they?

The next thing you know, those damn Russians will be selling us vodka to get us drunk.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Anybody who was on ATS during the election and says there weren't paid Russian trolls working in Trumps interest isn't being truthful.

I'm still in contact with 3 of them. After their contract was up after the election, they were more than willing to lay out the whole thing.

Apologies if it's against T&C, it's a blurry line when trying to discuss that sort of thing here. I'm not sure how much I can say without violating the T&C.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anybody who was on ATS during the election and says there weren't paid Russian trolls working in Trumps interest isn't being truthful.

I'm still in contact with 3 of them. After their contract was up after the election, they were more than willing to lay out the whole thing.

Apologies if it's against T&C, it's a blurry line when trying to discuss that sort of thing here. I'm not sure how much I can say without violating the T&C.

Hahaha!

Russian trolls on ATS?

Well thats it then. The leftsits were right, its time for WW3!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: DanteGaland

Oh look, the trump supporters come to his rescue again....TRUMP TOLD YOU IT WAS FAKE NEWS....you can try and spin it all you want, BUT his TWITTER FEED still has the post saying it was fake news, and that HILLARY was the real news. You people should be PISSED OFF, that our democracy was hacked....Nope your just going to IGNORE it and make up your own mind, even though the TRUTH is right there, and you have been ignorant for not paying attention. The EX-DHS Chief knows more about the Russians hacking than all of us combined, I will take his word over ANYONE on ATS!!

Russia Attacked our democracy, trump instead of being upset and saying we have to make sure this does not happen again, tells you sheeple its fake. There is a new thread saying trump is nowhere near being like Nixon, BS, man....READ and EDUCATE yourselves. trump is every bit as bad as Nixon....

Hey trump, cant wait to hear what malarkey you have to say about the tapes you TWEETED in an "official post from the White House" remember, your president said his Tweets are official. That would INCLUDE the one about the Comey tapes, and Obama "WIRE TAPPING" with ZERO to back up his claims. Well this week he is SUPPOSED to let us know about the tapes.

I don't think that you capitalized enough words. Maybe you could follow the OP's lead and throw in a lot of random underlining of words as well. Don't forget to pull your hair out with fear that ol' Trumpy has personally pointed nuclear weapons at your residence, and that because of him the world could end tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
jeez, this topic is getting old

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I've been here a long time and the same thing gets thrown out during every election.

It is funny that you actually believe them or did you just make that part up?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Compare POST TIMES to business hours in Moscow.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Marketing is a crime now?

Should all forms of communication on the internet be outlawed? Would that make you feel better?

Hell, for all we know, you are a Commie infiltrator attempting to sway the next election for democrats.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

PUTIN knows he can't WIN a military war. His nation is CRUMBLING due to the rampant oligarch corruption.

Really ? And this comes from where ?
You better get caught up on the current Russian state of affairs.
Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Incorrect. Russia has an egalitarian flat tax and universal health care. Much better than America's system.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Incorrect. Russia has an egalitarian flat tax and universal health care. Much better than America's system.

Flat tax better, universal HC not so much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join