It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Ruled By Satanists, When Are We Going To Wake Up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Nope still found nothing, perhaps you could make a screenshot of his profile?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I have known this for a long time.
It's not just Bankers but Judges,Politicians,Media Moguls,Chiefs of Police,Heads of Intelligence Services,Prime Ministers,Presidents and so on.

It is a means of control by the secret rulers of this World that use the evidence of Satanism and child abuse that they manipulated the perpetrators into doing to then control the upper echelons and decision makers of society to control whole countries and continents.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ten four.....

The naysayers and ones that post , " steer clear of the video........"

Are telling on themselves

a reply to: southbeach

edit on 21-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Wake up somebody

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I wonder how many rogue, dick head e.t. have played on some peoples belief in Satan and claimed to be such, just to really twist a person up.

Probably a lot. I mean if you knew your target believes in some super powerful, ultimate evil being, then claiming to be that being, coupled with a few evolutionary tricks like telepathy...you get the idea.

I only say this because i have had some uh, well lets just say encounters.
edit on 21-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Kay Griggs talked about her husband who was a drunk and supposedly told her everything has said the same thing.

The one thing i disagree with from Ronald Bernard is that they think of us as a "flock of sheep". I think they are afraid of us. More like a pack of misguided wolves.
edit on 22-6-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

cattle , sheep
is their propaganda for themselves

they wouldn't call Bhogar a sheep

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
The most disgusting part of it all, is that 99.9% of religious people worship the god of this fallen world, under some perverted belief system that credits tools of creation with creation itself. The Whore has made sure of that, that Satan has replaced God in organized belief systems. Comparable to giving an Oscar to a movie theatre. Its a perversion people just accept out of compliance,not for any other reason.

The real danger to the fallen ones on all levels of creation are ideas of non duality where the power pyramid builders are revealed for the corruption they are and hunted by all.

The 1% percent run from the rest when the bull# stories stop working. Unfortunately for them there is no place to hide after this life is over and their actions are laid bare. In the end we all get what we deserve.
edit on 22-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If devil exist then God should exist. However I've lost my faith some time ago. Not because of the mainstream but because of observation. Whole Earth's ecosystem is based on pain and death. You either deal pain to kill and eat or you die in pain when you don't eat. If this is designed by God then wow. He must be a sadist and not sure how is that different than a devil.

I dont know where you live mate.... i just need to stroll into a mcdonalds if i want to eat... no need to kill or die in pain!

God is perfect. Man is responsible for most problems on earth!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This is scary - especially now that we know these people are also Trump's business partners, they have close ties and he has been friends with them for decades.
WOW who did the Russians put in our White House ??? Jesus take the wheel!

Enjoy! Thanks ATS!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe CERN is also controlled by the satanists. I started a thread at the link below where I post the evidence. I still have a little more evidence to post. For those interested, please visit the link below and go through each of my posts in order. In my most recent post to the topic, I include a short video produced by CERN where they hired an actress to apparently portray Satan.

CERN Thread

edit on 23-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
wake up ive always known evil exists help

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
everyone already knows

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I dont believe the guy at all. Not that it isn't true

Just the fact he uses terms like "church of satan" seems indicative of his true knowledge on the subject matter. Itd be like saying they all attend Marilyn Manson concerts. Not really the kind of Satanist we're focused on pal. Sorry your buddy Toodamn Longe mislead your future ventures in the "Conspiracy Insider " racket.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

When I first read the title of the OP my first thoughts were...okay, here we go again..an other witness who needs to make an extra buck at the convention.

Then I started the YT-vid and to my surprise heared the dutch language. That is not what I expected... then in the tone of his voice I can hear it is a no-nonsence persn talking. Then I said yes...an other confirmation of the sick twisted people on this planet and that the word of God should be taken more serious in our times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join