It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Ruled By Satanists, When Are We Going To Wake Up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ronald Bernard, reached the highest levels as an Illuminati financial straw man. He is one of the few whistle-blowers from this world who has dared to tell his story in front of (DVM-TV), De Vrije Media’s camera. He unfolds a life story in which he got progressively deeper into the world of the big money, in which he – as he stated himself – had been warned up front that he had to be able to put his conscience in the proverbial freezer, and keep it there at all times.

Eventually this ended in his personal complete breakdown. Ronald does his story candidly and is forthright with his emotions to explain all that had preceded this breaking point. He clarifies the distorted way the world works, in which a small group of elites, numbering between 8000 to 8500 people, who rule the entire world and discloses their ‘religious incentives’ for doing so.
Anonentity (ATS member) was the first one to share this testimony with us, I deeply thank him for spreading the awareness: Top banker says they're Satanists

The reason I decided to dig this back up is because I'm very well aware of the forgetful nature of the human being. He said things you simply can and should not forget. This is by far the most stunning testimony I've seen, he 100% confirmed what many people already knew or suspected.
This world is currently being run by luciferians, people who worship... yes... SATAN. It's time to wake up folks, you can no longer stick your head in the ground. If you haven't seen his full 39 minute testimony, you really should.

Here’s a transcript of some of the most intriguing things he said:

They don’t follow a mainstream religion.

Sacrafice of …. Children.

There’s a whole invisible world. A dark force and a manifestation of light. Demons and angels?

We are not more than a flock of sheep to them.

Luciferian, Satanists are real.

Full transcript of this interview

Full interview:

The part that I discussed starts around minute 20 but I really advise to watch the whole video.

“If only people really knew the ins and outs of the matter and realized what is really going on”. When you have seen this interview, you will know. Then automatically the question arises: ‘how are we going to fix this, when we no longer look away, but bundle our powers?’

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Relax, you can't make a lemonade out of peaches.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It is a hard thing for most to come to terms with, but there is a very sick death cult that has created a system of perpetual debt slavery and infiltrated powerful positions around the world.

Funding wars and building multinational monopolies that are more powerful than governments.

It is absolutely time for people to wake up, this man is quite brave for telling his the world about his experiences.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmWednesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This should be common knowledge if you consider yourself awake or aware.

At the root of almost every single conspiracy, you'll probably end up back here, which is probably the biggest conspiracy of all!

Wake up people, don't be shLeeps!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Satanists want to normalize everything God has forbidden. Satanist elite receive wealth and afterlife promises in exchange, wealth they are receiving indeed but the afterlife promise is nothing but an empty promise. Only God decides your destiny after death.

A verses in Qur'an that refers to satanists (imo):

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." Quran 14:22

Islam is the religion these evil devil worshippers fear the most, it's their main objective at this moment.

Ronald Bernard:

Because this is an all annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation, it hates life. It will do anything to destroy us completely, and the way to do that is to divide humanity.

Why does Satan and his army hate us?

Quran:

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.’ So they prostrated themselves except ‘Iblis’ (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord” (Quran, Surah Al-Kahf: 50).

(Allah) said: “O Iblees (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?”
(Iblees (Satan)) said: “I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud”
(Allah) said: “Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajeem (an outcast or a cursed one).”
(Quran, Surah al-Hijr:32 – 34).

Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”
Allah said: “Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,Till the Day of the time appointed” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 36 – 38).

(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all." “Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).

After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran,

“(Iblees) said: ‘Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)’” (Quran, Al-2Aaraf: 16,17).

“O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents (Adam and Hawwa’ (Eve)) out of Paradise,” (Quran, Surah Al-Aaraf: 27).

“. . . and follow not the footsteps of ‘Shaitan’ (Satan). Surely he is to you an open enemy” (Quran, Surah Al-Anaam: 142).

edit on 21-6-2017 by ElectricFeel because: .

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

For those who doubt he's telling the truth, watch this analysis of his body language:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
These guys worship Lucifer and yet your average person denies God. That's the first mistake.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry to be a cockblocker, I just want to copy my posts from this thread since I had no opportunity to participate in a discussion as nobody has answered my arguments ((

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
Mmm...

He's not allowed to call names or organizations ("that's why I am still alive"), but allowed to describe the scheme / system?

His red line he couldn't cross was sacrificing children, but he was completely OK to help greedy vampires with sucking out people's life of the entire world?

Did he really say that he's giving lectures in Netherlands and Belgium? (Is he, again, "allowed"? Why not on the YouTube, there is a way bigger audience?! Can't charge it or what? Is he capable of answering online?)

The whole episode with a printed article ("you can google it!!1) and inflation...You got me.

Why they release 5 videos instead of 1. Hype?

I can go on.

a reply to: liveandlearn
Please, don't take it personally, I'm not saying that you are guilty for bringing that piece of show (I'm actually grateful to you).

Let me be straight, if you didn't get me: the way he talks about economic terms and concepts, inconsistency of the whole story and his activity, this trendy hype type of releasing and promoting those videos, etc., the whole picture looks like a show with a con artist.

No disrespect to anyone.

But I must admit two things:
1) his ACTING is superior;
2) the issue he talks about (modern monetary system and its ramifications) is the REAL one. THAT is the issue we should discuss. That's why I'm grateful to you.

And one more remark.

He could become a real superhero (the best of all) if he would act as a diversionist / subversive within the inner circle. I don't know, just copy some docs and send it to Assange, dude!

He supposed to be smart, right?

But he's just sitting in front of the camera and telling us the story without actual details and crying instead. What's the point?

He didn't try to do A THING to harm the Machine, according to his story, he's just stopped taking offers GRADUALLY. Come on.

A discussion? Counter-arguments? Anyone?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

He could become a real superhero (the best of all) if he would act as a diversionist / subversive within the inner circle. I don't know, just copy some docs and send it to Assange, dude!

Have you read the Podesta leaks "spirit cooking" for example? What good did those leaks do? All they did is start pointing the finger at Russia for supposedly leaking them to Assange and disrupting our election. People are too scared to look at these things and demand answers, it's easier to join in the Russian blame game.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

You beat me to dropping that quote, thank you. The bible also tells us that we live in Satan's realm, our job as Christians is to overcome temptation and worldly desires to reach the kingdom of heaven. The fallen angels landed somewhere and we happen to live in the place they fell to.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The most disgusting part of it all, is that 99.9% of religious people worship the god of this fallen world, under some perverted belief system that credits tools of creation with creation itself. The Whore has made sure of that, that Satan has replaced God in organized belief systems. Comparable to giving an Oscar to a movie theatre. Its a perversion people just accept out of compliance,not for any other reason.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Has Ronald Bernard's biography or story been verified, or are we looking at another Leo Lyon Zagami?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: I spoke nonsence. sorry

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If devil exist then God should exist. However I've lost my faith some time ago. Not because of the mainstream but because of observation. Whole Earth's ecosystem is based on pain and death. You either deal pain to kill and eat or you die in pain when you don't eat. If this is designed by God then wow. He must be a sadist and not sure how is that different than a devil.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh..it's this guy again.

Which top bank did he work for?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you (or someone you know) are on LinkedIn.com, you can go see Ronald Bernard's CV for yourself. It's, um, not terribly impressive. In fact, referring to him as a top-level banker (or similar) is flat-out untrue. Not only that, but his hair-raisingly lurid tales lean heavily on A Certain Well-Known Anti-Semitic Hoax Published Over A Century Ago And Debunked Repeatedly Ever Since, which shall remain nameless.

If he can provide any external support for his yarns, then I'll listen. Until then his story is just another shaggy dog story with a very dubious pedigree.

My unsolicited advice: Steer clear of this man's stories until he can provide corroborating details, and don't hold your breath in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
To see the truth, especially the 'awful' truth, and refuse to acknowledge it makes one weak. To see it and acknowledge it gives one tremendous strength and determination.

The sheep in the paddock believe the farmer to be their friend: protector and benefactor. If a black sheep tried to convince the herd that the farmer is to the contrary of their beliefs they would become angry and argue: "look, the farmer provides us with lush pasture and water and trees to shelter under from the storm; when the pasture is thin he brings hay for us, and he has erected a fence around us to protect us from the wolves and wild dogs.

But when they climb the ramp and into the truck that will take them to the abattoir and they smell the urine and excrement reeking with fear it is already too late.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Can't find him on linkedin, care to send a link to his profile?
edit on 21-6-2017 by WombRaider69 because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69
a reply to: audubon

Can't find him on linkedin, care to send a link to his profile?

You'll need the Dutch 'area' , so that's: nl.linkedin.com

And then search for "ronaldbblij" - because clearly, he's scared to give his surname on LinkedIn just in case the Satanists try to recruit him for an IT project, or something...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join