It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Airport @ Flint Mi. Evac'd /LEO Injured

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Christosterone

It would appear this was an act of Islamic terror....
And before y'all say it, of course he's crazy: he is an Islamic radical...

NBC News: Feds looking into Flint airport stabbing as 'possible act of terrorism'

Stay classy islamists...

Also, can we get a freaking travel ban at some point liberals?
How many attacks must we sustain before y'all let us defend the walls to keep out the zealotous hoardes of magical moon gods of Arabia acolytes??
How many American citizens must die before y'all say enough??
They are completely insane...and it's obvious to everyone with eyes and ears...

-Chris

If it is islamic terrorism then it will be a long time before we find out... we can probably guess based on how long before the attacker is identified.

He screamed "Allah ahkbar" as he stabbed the man...
Soooooooo I doubt he's a Hindi, Christian, Zarathustran or Jew....

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark that he's an Islamist...a radical one

-Chris

Is that confirmed?

Yes...it's in the link I provided...
He's a Canadian citizen who yelled "Allahu Akbar" as he attacked.

****here is the link again
NBC News: Feds looking into Flint airport stabbing as 'possible act of terrorism'

-Chris
edit on 21-6-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

-Chris

Looks like we're going to need two border walls.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It would appear this was an act of Islamic terror....
And before y'all say it, of course he's crazy: he is an Islamic radical...

Stay classy islamists...

Also, can we get a freaking travel ban at some point liberals?
How many attacks must we sustain before y'all let us defend the walls to keep out the zealotous hoardes of magical moon gods of Arabia acolytes??
How many American citizens must die before y'all say enough??
They are completely insane...and it's obvious to everyone with eyes and ears...

-Chris

If it is islamic terrorism then it will be a long time before we find out... we can probably guess based on how long before the attacker is identified.

He screamed "Allah ahkbar" as he stabbed the man...
Soooooooo I doubt he's a Hindi, Christian, Zarathustran or Jew....

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark that he's an Islamist...a radical one

-Chris

Is that confirmed?

Yes...it's in the link I provided...

****here is the link again

-Chris

Oh yeah - sorry, missed that... I thought it was only speculation, but it appears it is more concrete.

I wonder whether this guy's parents came to Canada and he is a 2nd generation terrorist - the likes of which we have to live with in Europe from poor immigration policy over the last 20-25 years...
edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
i checked everything i could find on that issue, can you guys explain me where that "Allan Snackbar" Allahu Akbar came from?

From your imaginations?

Another attempted murder in the wild, wild west. Another under how much daily?

It has to be muslim terrorism, everybody is talking about that "sooo funny" snackbar thing, even if never ever anywhere was mentioned something the attacker yelling Allahu Akbar.

Aren´t that the same ones that cry "Fake news" if something doesn´t fit their opinion, but at the same use Fake News to make everything fit to their opinion?
Like: Look, a murder in the wild, wild west, has to be muslim terrorism, because the attacker maybe yelled Allahu Akbar, according ONLY to the imagination of some muslim haters.

That now hope that the attacker maybe really was muslim, so they can say:
Ha, i knew it, i am great, tremendous...

What about facts???
What about evidence for your Allan Snackbar(that was funny before years, now it´s boring and used by little kids) claim?

Nothing?

Who wonders...

Well, as it pertains to this terror attack at the airport, we had an ATS member pop in with some insider information. It seems he/she knows someone who works there.

So that's where the Snackbar thing came from as it pertains to this "situation". His/her source claimed that the infamous "snackbar" utterance did indeed take place.

Of course, we can't just take his/her word for it, but, we also cannot discount what this person said outright for no reason, not at this (or, "that", as it were) stage of the game 🎮 ...

Interestingly enough, it appears our "The Insider" had been vindicated, thanks to ATS MEMBER Christosterone linking to already one news source to verify the veracity of the "snackbar" utterance.

edit on 6/21/2017 by 3n19m470 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

-Chris

Looks like we're going to need two border walls.

We are liable to see more illegal traffic through the northern border now that security has been tightened on the southern border.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The latest report is that the officer is in stable condition

They're still not verifying if the guy gave the standard terrorist war cry before getting busted.
edit on 21-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: Momentarily confused this with the Belguim incident where the guy went up like a bonfire.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The latest report is that the officer is in stable condition

Great news!

If this was terrorism, that makes two basically failed attacks in two days.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just heard on the news the attacker was named Amur Fatuhi .
My spelling is wrong, as I only heard the name.
Trying to locate the correct spelling.
edit on 21-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Amor Ftouhi, a 50-year-old Canadian citizen

And I think they are sure it was Islamic terrorism.

FBI Special Agent in Charge David P. Gelios said at a news conference Amor Ftouhi, a 50-year-old Canadian citizen, entered Bishop International Airport in Flint around 9:45 a.m. and went to a restroom before dropping both of his bags, coming out with a knife and yelling "Allahu Akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great," before stabbing Officer Jeff Neville in the neck.

Ftouhi said something similar to "you have killed people in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and we are all going to die" as he was being arrested, accroding to Gelios. He also used a 12-inch knife with an 8-inch serrated blade, he added.

The Canadian citizen was motivated to come to the airport and conduct this act of violence out of a "hated of the United States," according to Gelios. He first entered the U.S. at Lake Champlain on June 16, and then made his way to Flint, according to Gelios.

Source

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
See?!

Trumps travel ban would have done nothing to stop this radical islamic terror attack!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
See?!

Trumps travel ban would have done nothing to stop this radical islamic terror attack!!!

I presume this is sarcastic? What happens if this becomes the norm? Will everyone start to turn on all Middle eastern people?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So this POS was born in Tunisia - still not sure when came to Canada.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: IAMTAT

Amor Ftouhi, a 50-year-old Canadian citizen

There is nothing GD Canadian about this guy; morally or ethically, other than his free-loading citizenship.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just came back to report that local news is saying perp has already appeared in court.. and is wearing a face mask

Ftouhi, 50, however, said his speech may be unclear because of the face mask -- applied after he spat on a U.S. Marshal -- and asked to remove it from his mouth. After conferencing twice with the Marshal, Davis allowed Ftouhi to move the mask away from his face.

Text

www.mlive.com...

I don't know.

Everything I have heard mentions him being in a stupor and "out of if"... now he's being treated like Hannibal Lector?

Gets crazier and crazier, also, same airport was shut down last week ...www.usnews.com...

Maybe time to put tinfoil hat on?

Either way, it's cray cray.

www.mlive.com...

edit on Wed Jun 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
See?!

Oh the bandage didn't stop all the bleeding? Better to let the blood flow free then, eh? Let the infection ensue.

Awesome logic, sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join