It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Jacobu12

Notice how the blue is in certain areas and is not uniform. That's the reflection.

Reflection from what though the sky is cloudy.

It's partly cloudy in the picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because it was at the wrong angle. There was no blue tint to any American aircraft in the aluminum. It was reflection. That's why it looks silver sometimes, because there's no reflection of the sky in those pictures.

If American even answers they're going to tell you that the planes were not blue in any way. They were polished aluminum and unpainted.

.cdn.airplane-pictures.net... It's cloudy but you can still see the blue top layer, the bottom is silver.

Did you even look at the picture you posted the sky has a blue tint but you can tell it looks like aluminum no paint. Now if your color blind that may be the problem. Have you even been to an airport the silver color stands our on the run way.
edit on 7/19/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Because it was at the wrong angle. There was no blue tint to any American aircraft in the aluminum. It was reflection. That's why it looks silver sometimes, because there's no reflection of the sky in those pictures.

If American even answers they're going to tell you that the planes were not blue in any way. They were polished aluminum and unpainted.

.cdn.airplane-pictures.net... It's cloudy but you can still see the blue top layer, the bottom is silver.

Did you even look at the picture you posted the sky has a blue tint but you can tell it looks like aluminum no paint. Now if your color blind that may be the problem

Maybe, i could be lol i never got tested for it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I see silver with a tiny patch of blue by the cockpit. You can't see the entire sky around the plane, but the clouds reflecting on the silver will change the color of it.

This is NOT this hard to understand. It's even documented that their aircraft were unpainted. So if there was a blue tint in the metal, what's your excuse for why they're totally silver in some pictures? I posted multiple pictures of the exact aircraft that was used for Flight 77. They were all silver. So what's you're excuse for that then?

Oh right i take your word for it. This was an interesting debate this time. I think you guys are right on this so, still think Hani Hanjour was not the pilot though, maybe someone else on the plane was?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

colorvisiontesting.com...

Let us know how your results turn out.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Recommends me to take an eye test lol..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Recommends me to take an eye test lol..

It's the same test you have take to become a pilot.

I give this test to my students to see if they have a problem before they go for their medical.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You have proven to be ignorant of lenses, cameras, reflections, silver mirrored aluminum, and science in general. And your blind faith in the truth movement con. Unless you are playing some game, which is disrespectful to poor salander. An individual that has their comments pushed in the back over blue tint.

Didn't you brag the truth movement was growing? Why would you care.

You make salander look rational. Why don't you just let that individual take over. Do yourself and your cause a favor, retire.

By the way salander, thanks for illustration how the truth movement does not have the credibility to police out the irrational. Just saying.

There is nothing blue about aluminum unless polish aluminum is reflecting the blue sky.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Aluminium or aluminum (see below) is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal in the boron group.

Blue tint aluminum was never your original argument Mr intellectually dishonest. You made up the blue tint argument when you were destroyed over your theory on the white stripe.

Dropped clocks and reflections instead of physical evidence of a bomb or missile detonation.

I guess the truth movement is close to just being smoke and mirrors.

Next, you'll say there was a fuse hanging out of the entrance hole of the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Did you even look at the picture you posted the sky has a blue tint but you can tell it looks like aluminum no paint. Now if your color blind that may be the problem

I'm not American, i am European citizen.. I not all that familiar with American airports. When i worked for private security firms, i met America guys working different jobs.One of those guys was a remote viewer. He told about he's 9/11 remote viewing session and, what he saw and, he's employed by the Department of Defense. It could be all bull#, and i don't if remote viewing is 100 per cent accurate, or even 50 per cent?
edit on 19-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Let us save you the trouble, remote viewing is 100% BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You have proven to be ignorant of lenses, cameras, reflections, silver mirrored aluminum, and science in general. And your blind faith in the truth movement con. Unless you are playing some game, which is disrespectful to poor salander. An individual that has their comments pushed in the back over blue tint.

Didn't you brag the truth movement was growing? Why would you care.

You make salander look rational. Why don't you just let that individual take over. Do yourself and your cause a favor, retire.

By the way salander, thanks for illustration how the truth movement does not have the credibility to police out the irrational. Just saying.

There is nothing blue about aluminum unless polish aluminum is reflecting the blue sky.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Aluminium or aluminum (see below) is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal in the boron group.

Blue tint aluminum was never your original argument Mr intellectually dishonest. You made up the blue tint argument when you were destroyed over your theory on the white stripe.

Dropped clocks and reflections instead of physical evidence of a bomb or missile detonation.

I guess the truth movement is close to just being smoke and mirrors.

Next, you'll say there was a fuse hanging out of the entrance hole of the pentagon.

It's learning process maybe you are unable to grasp this, but i just admitted to you guys, being likely right on the metal and letter stuff, so why you getting so upset?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

He paid for this so if its bull#, the military is wasting dollars.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Because it was explained to you several times and you kept arguing the point?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is a shocker....the US military wasting dollars. Find the movie, "Men Who Stare at Goats" and watch it. Then realize it was a US Military program in real life. Not to mention.....how do you know who this guy worked for?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Because it was explained to you several times and you kept arguing the point?

I was learning along the way. I posted this today, how many years have you guys researched this subject?

It's looking more likely a plane crashed at the Pentagon. I still think Hani Hanjour was not the pilot, he was too weak to carry this off. How do they know he was the pilot? He never spoke to anyone?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yep Jacobu12... you dont need a eye test........it's sealed polished aluminum and has grain that will do tricks in daylight depending on sun angle......

That litter on the lawn isn't actual.......''twas placed so it just doesn't even count

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

There is a shocker....the US military wasting dollars. Find the movie, "Men Who Stare at Goats" and watch it. Then realize it was a US Military program in real life. Not to mention.....how do you know who this guy worked for?

I'm military, he was too, well i work for my country it's a European country. I work different areas of the world, on leave for a couple of month, chilling out, but can be called up any time. I met him years ago i know he's background.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
''twas placed so it just doesn't even count

Dude. In the Pentagon video you can see that piece of aircraft debris fly through the air and land there.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yep Jacobu12... you dont need a eye test........it's sealed polished aluminum and has grain that will do tricks in daylight depending on sun angle......

That litter on the lawn isn't actual.......''twas placed so it just doesn't even count

I don't think it was placed pieces are too big . I think it was plane, that crashed least it was an object that had right metal and lettering and everything else? Maybe it was just a plane we are nuts looking for things, that are not there? I just find it odd there is no security footage of this attack, when we know there is 3 active security cameras set up in that location to record.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

''twas placed so it just doesn't even count

Dude. In the Pentagon video you can see that piece of aircraft debris fly through the air and land there.

Exit hole and Hani and the broken columns those 3 parts are the most difficult to explain.

How does a vaporizing plane push through 3 rings of concrete and exit a hole with no plane wreckage on that other end?

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join