It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

Quite nicely actually.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Quite nicely actually.

There is lot of space under the white border, that looks like metal to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have a building with a galvanized metal roof that look white with the sun light at a certain angle. That and the blue tint are due to light at certain conditions.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The metal on the space is because the C is rotated from the picture on the plane. That's the space in the opening of the letter, and above the C. And it was metal. Polished aluminum.
edit on 7/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Camera took a picture up close why would it not pick up the blue tint?

You really are out of touch.
I'm getting the impression that you do not get out and work in the real physical world.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The metal on the space is because the C is rotated from the picture on the plane. That's the space in the opening of the letter, and above the C. And it was metal. Polished aluminum.

It looks silver to me, not blue.

Clearly see a tint of blue.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Because it IS silver. Are we really going to go another 10 pages of explanations of something being misrepresented? I posted multiple aircraft in that exact same paint scheme that were all silver, but you're going to seriously claim this one was painted blue instead? They spent millions to paint one aircraft blue?
edit on 7/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I have a building with a galvanized metal roof that look white with the sun light at a certain angle. That and the blue tint are due to light at certain conditions.

If its shining silver, it would,. Flight 77 has a strong blue tint.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Because it IS silver. Are we really going to go another 10 pages of explanations of something being misrepresented? I posted multiple aircraft in that exact same paint scheme that were all silver, but you're going to seriously claim this one was painted blue instead? They spent millions to paint one aircraft blue?

Flight 77 was pictured in sunlight flying, you still make out it has a blue tint.

We can see it's blue.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Camera took a picture up close why would it not pick up the blue tint?

You really are out of touch.
I'm getting the impression that you do not get out and work in the real physical world.

I think it's more about seeing if the individual can get other people on the conspiracy bandwagon than truth. About the same rationalization flat eathers use. It's just a game to some.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is it blue here?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

Flight 77 was pictured in sunlight flying, you still make out it has a blue tint.

We can see it's blue.

Cause there is an F'n blue sky above. Why does the ocean look blue on a sunny day and gray when overcast.
edit on 19-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Changed word

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Because it's a freaking MIRROR! Mirrors reflect things around them! There was blue above it so it REFLECTED blue.

This is NOT hard to understand!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So water that is clear and turns a blue tint as a body of water under a blue sky is a conspiracy also?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What is this? Third grade science class? Teacher why is the ocean blue?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Pictures of N644AA:

Silver.

Silver.

Silver.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Pictures of N644AA:

Silver.

Silver.

Silver.

www.jetphotos.com... obvious problem here i looking to see if they have two versions of the same plane, with a different color.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Until 2013, with the exception of retro paint schemes, all American Airlines aircraft were polished aluminum with a red white and blue stripe, and red and white lettering for the name, and the red and blue AA on the tail. There were no aircraft in their mainline fleet that were painted with a blue coloration you claim. Look all you want, there were none.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's difficult to discuss theories and facts which require knowledge of physics and general science with those who don't have much background knowledge.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Until 2013, with the exception of retro paint schemes, all American Airlines aircraft were polished aluminum with a red white and blue stripe, and red and white lettering for the name, and the red and blue AA on the tail. There were no aircraft in their mainline fleet that were painted with a blue coloration you claim. Look all you want, there were none.

I look it up and see going to get off now, but if you are right this is very odd..

looks blue

look silver

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join