It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
And still no answer to if it was not a jet...

How the hole on the front of the pentagon got there.

How there was no interior of the pentagon blown out into the lawn.

Why were the trailers outside the pentagon pushed towards the pentagon, not away.

If conspiracists claim the concrete floors of the pentagon went undamaged and posted pictures of bare undamaged concrete floors, then how did a missile, or bomb, detonation leave the floors undamaged.

Why windows in the pentagon were not blown out into the lawn.

Why was there no indications of an over pressure event from a detonation like blown out car windows or blown over vegitation.

Why the last holes punched our grew smaller from an explosion that the pressure wave would have spread out and grew weaker.

How the human remains of passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon.

I said commercial jet, not a jet of another type. A globalhawk with united airlines marking would look like a passenger jet to an untrained eye. I have not had time yet to explore the front lawn damage. The evidence we have so far i think is powerful enough to question the official narrative.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

And they wouldn't be large, easily identified pieces, which is exactly what we saw in the pictures I posted.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Did you notice the "IIRC"? That means "IF I RECALL CORRECTLY" which means I was trying to remember, and going from memory.

And not listed on BTS doesn't mean not scheduled.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And I can find a crash that has four eyewitnesses that describe four different things. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable and can't be used for specifics.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

And has little context in that over a hundred eyewitnesses attest to a large jet impact along the flight path backed by radar, flight controllers, an in air pilot, flight recorder data, security cameras, and contact evidence on an antenna, light poles, trees, trailers, and a concrete wall.

The damage at the pentagon has no evidence of being caused by a bomb or missile.

It was broadcast on radio and news stations planes got hijacked and where United Airlines planes, before the Pentagon attack. They may have not identified the plane correctly? And if the plane is flying at 500mph it be heading so fast it be hard to identify. There is no flight recorder, the transponder was turned off to track the plane. What security footage?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And I can find a crash that has four eyewitnesses that describe four different things. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable and can't be used for specifics.

I agree, i just pointing out eyewitnesses that day saw different things flying around!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

I agree, i just pointing out eyewitnesses that day saw different things flying around!
Agree there......odd that.....too!

We're all the same, sorta.....

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Did you notice the "IIRC"? That means "IF I RECALL CORRECTLY" which means I was trying to remember, and going from memory.

And not listed on BTS doesn't mean not scheduled.

BTS reports all domestic flight scheduled from a US airport. If flight 77 was flying from that airport that day, it would be listedd and this just adds fuel to the conspiracy theory no plane crashed at the Pentagon. Not Flight 77 i mean. A plane crashing at the Pentagon can never be fully ruled out, we just have to look at the evidence we got.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm well aware of what it is. And BTS records can be changed. Flights can be removed from them for various reasons. There are no absolutely 100% accurate records that can't be altered.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Flight 77's FDR was recovered. And it wasn't United, it was American. Just because the transponder was shut off doesn't mean there wasn't a radar track. The radar at the airport tracked the flight all the way to impact from the time it entered their coverage area.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 7/15/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm well aware of what it is. And BTS records can be changed. Flights can be removed from them for various reasons. There are no absolutely 100% accurate records that can't be altered.

From what i read flights scheduled to fly that today have to be logged. Flight 77 was not scheduled is odd and i believe the person who found this out had to request this information through FIOA..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Flight 77's FDR was recovered. And it wasn't United, it was American. Just because the transponder was shut off doesn't mean there wasn't a radar track. The radar at the airport tracked the flight all the way to impact from the time it entered their coverage area.

They tracked a flying object, transponder off it just a blip on a screen.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Which when matched with the physical evidence, and the FDR, matches Flight 77. The radar isn't conclusive, but when taken in context with the other evidence is just another nail in the coffin.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Why were the trailers outside the pentagon pushed towards the pentagon, not away.

If conspiracists claim the concrete floors of the pentagon went undamaged and posted pictures of bare undamaged concrete floors, then how did a missile, or bomb, detonation leave the floors undamaged.

Why was there no indications of an over pressure event from a detonation like blown out car windows or blown over vegitation.

Why the last holes punched our grew smaller from an explosion that the pressure wave would have spread out and grew weaker.

How the human remains of passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon.

I said commercial jet, not a jet of another type. A globalhawk with united airlines marking would look like a passenger jet to an untrained eye. I have not had time yet to explore the front lawn damage. The evidence we have so far i think is powerful enough to question the official narrative.

F'n question what? You will not even state a theory contrary to large jet impact. One moment you are pushing no jet, then pushing there was a jet? One post you state the engines would have hit the ground, but then its the jet would have fell straight down to the ground because it violated a conservatively low limit.

So, what are you trying to prove. Any large event has loose ends.

You lose all credibility by chasing items that have been debunked over and over again, and things you see as "smoking guns" that have been argued and already discredited. That is why the supposed "smoking guns" fizzled out. Claiming conspiracy when it can be explained by call forwarding, fish eyed lenses, or the lawn being lower than the pentagon. Not everything is a conspiracy.

To totally ignore a hundred plus witnesses that are backed by evidence to push one or two accounts with no context shows your irrational bias.

If you want to make progress, pick one theory, champion that theory, and create a credible argument for that theory.

Jumping and swinging from theory to theory is killing your image, credibility, rationality, and makes you seem disingenuous and desperate.

Blowing off items cited from sources to have you brush them off with just your opinion is condescending. It's obvious you are here for you, not the truth.

Do yourself a favor. Spend a day or two studying metabunk and international skeptics. Pick a single theory to champion, use those sites to better anticipate rebuttals, and comeback with a coherent argument and a single message.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

BTS records are for on time statistics. The data is sent to them from the airline, based on the flights sending an ACARS message with their departure time. If the flights didn't send data to the airline, there is no data for the airline to forward.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You are using dropped clocks and schedules to prove a bomb or missile caused the damage at the pentagon. I would think discussing the physical evidence and the type of damage at the pentagon would prove missile or bomb.

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact
First Published January, 2011. Version 3, April 2016.
By John D. Wyndham (PhD, Physics)

However, the essence of this paper is that the scientific method proves all alternatives to large plane impact virtually impossible.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

BTS records are for on time statistics. The data is sent to them from the airline, based on the flights sending an ACARS message with their departure time. If the flights didn't send data to the airline, there is no data for the airline to forward.

It's easy to make a excuse for this years later. The fact is flight 77 Sep 11 was not scheduled to fly, but mysteriously did on 9/11

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

F'n question what? You will not even state a theory contrary to large jet impact. One moment you are pushing no jet, then pushing there was a jet? One post you state the engines would have hit the ground, but then its the jet would have fell straight down to the ground because it violated a conservatively low limit.

So, what are you trying to prove. Any large event has loose ends.

You lose all credibility by chasing items that have been debunked over and over again, and things you see as "smoking guns" that have been argued and already discredited. That is why the supposed "smoking guns" fizzled out. Claiming conspiracy when it can be explained by call forwarding, fish eyed lenses, or the lawn being lower than the pentagon. Not everything is a conspiracy.

To totally ignore a hundred plus witnesses that are backed by evidence to push one or two accounts with no context shows your irrational bias.

If you want to make progress, pick one theory, champion that theory, and create a credible argument for that theory.

Jumping and swinging from theory to theory is killing your image, credibility, rationality, and makes you seem disingenuous and desperate.

Blowing off items cited from sources to have you brush them off with just your opinion is condescending. It's obvious you are here for you, not the truth.

Do yourself a favor. Spend a day or two studying metabunk and international skeptics. Pick a single theory to champion, use those sites to better anticipate rebuttals, and comeback with a coherent argument and a single message.

Most of the 9/11 theories have not got debunked, they still stand up to scrutiny. Is there smoking gun evidence no, but the official narrative is hard to break if the media and government are not willing to investigate 9/11 correctly.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's easy to make a excuse for this years later. The fact is flight 77 Sep 11 was not scheduled to fly, but mysteriously did on 9/11

Ever think they might have reserve jets on standby if a jet doesn't pass an inspection, a jet breakers down, or a connection flight is held up. Only a conspiracist can take the mundane and turn it into a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join