It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Jacobu12

Boeing workers have already denied this was a RB211 engine part have they not?

have they?

If you seem to think they have why not recall where you gained this info from and share it here, or was it maybe remote viewed as well?

I guess my friend people is using me to leak information about 9/11 online? ( least that's how i feel because he is a friend) Both sides are just accepting of the reality right now to keep the peace and and avoid social unrest.

leak info?

Remote viewing has been brought up many times by many deranged idiots that make the truth movement what it is today, a joke.

All you have done is parrot what been said before you, you haven't leaked any info or even brought new speculation that hasn't been "leaked" or mentioned before.

Regarding the Pentagon attack. This is all i know. My friend told me morning of 9/11 men ( hes not sure they are American?) They could be middle eastern men, but trained for this task . They setup not far from the Pentagon (not sure why) They had a device advanced control panel. They used this to launch the missile, it launched, kind of stopped mid air (hard to explain this) then a rocket boost ignited and they rocket flew off towards the Pentagon and they controlled the flight. Thats all i know about that attack. There is more but he can't tell me for security reasons?

What about your claims about Rumsfeld that came from remote viewing?

Twin Towers. There was 3 teams of 4 men. One team spotted for the team who entered the building on 9/11. People think this building was wired before the attack, not true ( my friend told) They placed the lab engineered (chemical placed bombs) at strategic points inside the building to melt the steel ( i believed incased in concrete), the day of the attack. Security footage will be lost with the collapse. I not sure if they placed just before the planes hit or earlier in the morning? They arrived in as white van pretending to be workers. Evidence a fingerprint ID will be confirmed if the molten steel was tested (test the particles) When you see the molten steel coming out the side of the building, that's the sign the chemical bomb was working.

Rumsfield is the real power. He advises the president and tells him this and this and you have do this. He planned 9/11 with other people with the real power. They needed a war to replace regimes hostile to American interests globally, and they also needed to take out the Twin Towers to hide information and data.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

And now we get back to "Everybody is in on the conspiracy". Tell me, do you listen to George Noory?

Molten steel is the smoking gun my friend told me. Test the particles and you get a fingerprint!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey, the line worker at Ford who installs the rear view mirrors on Mustangs should be accepted as an authority on the transmission parts from a F-150 pickup.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Now to address this from Jacobu...

"Molten steel is the smoking gun my friend told me."

Except....there wasn't really molten steel. Molten copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel sure....it is what happens to softer metals exposed to fire. They melt.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Twin Towers. There was 3 teams of 4 men. One team spotted for the team who entered the building on 9/11. People think this building was wired before the attack, not true ( my friend told) They placed the lab engineered (chemical placed bombs) at strategic points inside the building to melt the steel ( i believed incased in concrete), the day of the attack. Security footage will be lost with the collapse. I not sure if they placed just before the planes hit or earlier in the morning? They arrived in as white van pretending to be workers. Evidence a fingerprint ID will be confirmed if the molten steel was tested (test the particles) When you see the molten steel coming out the side the side of the building, that's the sign the chemical bomb was working.

and this has what to do with what?

Just reading it sounds like a child came up with the plan, encased in concrete, done either in the morning before or after the planes hit.

Fingerprint ID will be conformed if the molten steel is tested? test the particles or the molten steel to get fingerprint ID?

Seriously, am I reading that right?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

And now we get back to "Everybody is in on the conspiracy". Tell me, do you listen to George Noory?

Molten steel is the smoking gun my friend told me. Test the particles and you get a fingerprint!

How?

Please do explain this, I thought I had a brain fart and was just interpreting what said earlier wrong.

But here you are again saying to test the particles of molten steel and you will somehow get fingerprints?

Please do explain the process

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey, the line worker at Ford who installs the rear view mirrors on Mustangs should be accepted as an authority on the transmission parts from a F-150 pickup.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Now to address this from Jacobu...

"Molten steel is the smoking gun my friend told me."

Except....there wasn't really molten steel. Molten copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel sure....it is what happens to softer metals exposed to fire. They melt.

Fire was not hot enough. The planes is the ruse to fool people ( they got people like you believe the temperature) got hot enough to collapse it. The Sleight of hand is what you did not see! (the chemical bombs placed inside the building) that caused the steel to melt.

NIST did not test the particles/ molten steel?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

How?

Please do explain this, I thought I had a brain fart and was just interpreting what said earlier wrong.

But here you are again saying to test the particles of molten steel and you will somehow get fingerprints?

Please do explain the process

Not a expert? He told me if the particles/molten steel got tested, a signature or identity would be seen. And this would be proof the building was weakened by this chemical.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And again, a complete failure in research. Structural steel, is coated in fireproofing because during an office fire, temperatures can get hot enough to cause steel to fail. It does not have to melt, just get hot enough to soften. So, they coat the steel, to protect it long enough for the fire department to hopefully put out the fire. And that is WITHOUT an airliner slamming into the building.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Have your friend remote view and tell me what I was doing on the morning of 9/11. Should have no problem doing that.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Twin Towers. There was 3 teams of 4 men. One team spotted for the team who entered the building on 9/11. People think this building was wired before the attack, not true ( my friend told) They placed the lab engineered (chemical placed bombs) at strategic points inside the building to melt the steel ( i believed incased in concrete), the day of the attack. Security footage will be lost with the collapse. I not sure if they placed just before the planes hit or earlier in the morning? They arrived in as white van pretending to be workers. Evidence a fingerprint ID will be confirmed if the molten steel was tested (test the particles) When you see the molten steel coming out the side the side of the building, that's the sign the chemical bomb was working.

Just reading it sounds like a child came up with the plan, encased in concrete, done either in the morning before or after the planes hit.

Fingerprint ID will be conformed if the molten steel is tested? test the particles or the molten steel to get fingerprint ID?

Fires have to break the concrete incasing around the steel column/cores? Again i not a 9/11 truther, this could be inaccurate?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I would think at this point it's obvious you are not in reality, or just trying to make a mockery of the truth movement. If you really believe in the truth movement, people like you are why rational people find conspiracists a joke. Your hiding of information to push false narratives is beyond deceitful. And your games are wasting people's time that would really like to know the truth concerning 9/11.

link   

Have your friend remote view and tell me what I was doing on the morning of 9/11. Should have no problem doing that.

I have not spoken to him a few weeks. And you are of no importance, you not a point in history worth looking at i don't think?

link   

The planes is the ruse to fool people ( they got people like you believe the temperature) got hot enough to collapse it.

again beliefs have nothing to with it.

Steel starts to weaken at a certain temp. it doesn't need to melt to fail.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Oh, but I am VERY important in history, and even if I was not...a super duper viewer should be able to accurately tell you what any one of us on this thread were doing that day.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Very telling. You admit that you are not sure if things you post are accurate....but vehemently deny the facts when someone tries to educate you.

The steel that failed and lead to the collapses, was not encased in concrete.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I would think at this point it's obvious you are not in reality, or just trying to make a mockery of the truth movement. If you really believe in the truth movement, people like you are why rational people find conspiracists a joke. Your hiding of information to push false narratives is beyond deceitful. And your games are wasting people's time that would really like to know the truth concerning 9/11.

This version of events could be inaccurate, i don't know. I know the guy has a government job remote viewing. I don't ask you to believe it? If there is some truth here the guys who are interesting can investigate.

Can we test the molten steel/particles today?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Very telling. You admit that you are not sure if things you post are accurate....but vehemently deny the facts when someone tries to educate you.

The steel that failed and lead to the collapses, was not encased in concrete.

My opinions are my own. Deny what facts?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Fires have to break the concrete incasing around the steel column/cores? Again i not a 9/11 truther, this could be inaccurate?

inaccurate?

How about completely undecipherable.

I know you are not a 9/11 anything, its clear you are trolling.

I am all out of food, so maybe some poor fool will feed you.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The planes is the ruse to fool people ( they got people like you believe the temperature) got hot enough to collapse it.

again beliefs have nothing to with it.

Steel starts to weaken at a certain temp. it doesn't need to melt to fail.

How hot does it need to get to fail?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

inaccurate?

How about completely undecipherable.

I know you are not a 9/11 anything, its clear you are trolling.

I am all out of food, so maybe some poor fool will feed you.

You guys have decided the official narrative is correct. This information might help the truther people?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join