It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a wild newbie appeared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hi im c (i enjoy anonyimity). im really interested by everything here and look forward to finding out more. i came here while researching the Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis which i presumed was an arg (which i am also new to) but after looking through things im really intregued as to what it actually is. im also a fan of comic books (mostly dc) and libertarian left politics (oddly specific). space is another unhealthy obssesion of mine that i hope to feed here.
im pretty shy but i like discussing things so feel free to say anything to me

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cccrypticcc

Welcome homie. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around the boards.

Be well

link   
Hi there and welcome to the site.

link   

Welcome to ATS
if you want,i am interested in the specifics of your oddly specific libertarian left politics
I would call myself libertarian.Some here would call me conservative though in my own life and lifestyle i am pretty much very liberal compared to most of my countrymen and women.I have a bit of everything combined in my worldview.Anyway i hope you will be happy here

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
*throws pokeball*
Congratulations! Wild newbie was caught!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Moin, Moin!

Ya know... the more danger, the more honor. This is THE danger zone of the internetz for lefties, promise.

Have a great time!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

wlcm

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cccrypticcc
hi im c (i enjoy anonyimity). im really interested by everything here and look forward to finding out more. i came here while researching the Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis which i presumed was an arg (which i am also new to) but after looking through things im really intregued as to what it actually is. im also a fan of comic books (mostly dc) and libertarian left politics (oddly specific). space is another unhealthy obssesion of mine that i hope to feed here.
im pretty shy but i like discussing things so feel free to say anything to me

I found SVV through here too a long time ago actually but trust me it's not a game. i'm proving this to everyone tomorrow.

top topics

join