It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I look out for, for the seven signs of the apocalypse?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

When love has gone out of the world. Do you feel it?

I am not a worshipper of Jesus. I do believe he was a true prophet. I pay attention to his prophecy in Mt 24. I believe we are here:

"And many false prophets will arise and mislead many, and because of increasing lawlessness, the love of the greater number will go cold."

It's not good after that. The only hope he gives , is that there will be survivors.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I've always heard there will be "wars and rumors of wars". Problem is, people have been at war in one way or another for all of human history. There's never been a time when there wasn't a war.

And today, we live during one of the most peaceful times in history: www.good.is...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Most of the past wars were over territory and setting up the nations. Now we are just fighting because we hate one another.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Most of the past wars were over territory and setting up the nations. Now we are just fighting because we hate one another.

People are still the same people as they were thousands of years ago. Nations and territories wouldn't need to exist if there wasn't eternal suspicion of "the other".

War was never fought out of love for the enemy. So I would argue there's always been a hate component to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I think the hate came from being conquered. Past wars were fought for slaves, gold, metals, land. Now we fight solely for hate.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
What should I be looking out for and what does it have to do with the the NWO?

What's going on ?

Whats going on?

You are making duplicate threads with 1 sentence OPs.

Why not respond to what I posted in the other thread that this thread is a basic copy of?

Here let me post it again

If you focus on the end the only end that will get closer and closer will be your own.

You will get really close and look back and realize you did nothing but wait for the end and look for signs of the end.

If you want signs of what not from the bible there is one thing you might need to read over and over in the bible.

That is that no one will know when the end is coming.

The signs you look for and the signs others see are.... if you really believe in these things..... demons and negative entities feeding of the negativity people like you that focus on the end of the world give off.

You will keep seeing signs or agreeing with ideas that try to show the end is soon because you keep allowing the negativity to flow through you, you ar3 addicted to it, you feed of it by thinking you are getting somewhere or finding something out and the negativity that feeds off you just gets nice and fat and comfortable because knows it might have life time home feeding of this poor soul for their whole lives because they cannot see the harm they do selves and how focusing on such negative things only breeds more negativity.

Are you too far gone in your beliefs and delusions to actually read and understand what I have said?

I hope not.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't know about "seven signs", but Revelation ch13 describes a world-dominating power demanding worship of itself and rejection of the Biblical God, mistreating those who refuse. The more dramatic events are God's response to that.
The only preliminary events in Revelation seem to be the "four horsemen" of ch6, when the world collapses under the simultaneous assaults of pestilence, war, famine, and death.
The NWO is an unrelated fantasy, unless it starts persecuting the church.

When a great war occurs, people do not "look for signs" that a war may be starting (or calculate the number of years since the last war to see when the next one ought to be starting). They notice that bombs have begun to fall, and then the presence of war is obvious enough.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The apocalypse that you read about in the bible (if that is what you are referring to) isn't real.
The nwo is a group of rich people that use their money to create the world the way they want it to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khenubal
I would look out for Rats raping squirrels in central Park... But only if you live in new york

woah.....are squirrels that hot-looking, I mean, they're kinda cute, but.....RAT LUST CUTE!!!!......aghhhh!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You should be forewarned.

If an ATS member by the name of AugustusMasonicus posts in your thread the seventh seal will be broken, and everyone gets a free bottle of their favorite single malt Scotch.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well apparently, Satan will look an act like Jesus, where Jesus will look like the opposite, being the representative of the Wrath of heaven, an what not, not unicorns or the birds an the bees....

To sum it all Satan playing God, while God will play the Devil. Like the rebel with out a cause that the Gospel of Thomas portrayed him, he will go against the grain then flow with it.

Fair is fair.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes, it will take a lot of studying to understand the whole ‘end times’ theories and how so many believe we are in those times now.

If you want a good marker of the ‘Second Coming’ - keep your eye on Israel. When the temple is rebuilt - time’s up.

A good time to ask yourself: Who made you? Why am I here? And, What happens to me when I die?

Personally if you’re in any doubt? Look to Jesus. Many think He’s not the way - but I would think it would be better to believe in Him and be right than to not believe in Him and be wrong. That’s not the reason to believe, just saying it’s a starting point.

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Possibly look for the sign in the sky this fall then look for the first four seals over the course of the year following. Then there should be the Ezekial War and a Rapture followed by disclosure and wrath.

But that's only according to one version on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

1. Rebuilding of the Temple

2. Destruction of Damascus as a city is another one.

I always look at it this way though. Jesus is going to come for me one way or another whether he comes at the end of my days or the End of Days. It's a wise Christian who understands this and therefore lives every day spiritually prepared.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I believe that the apocalypse in the bible is also the NWO

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You should look out for people trying to shoehorn every latest news item into the "Seven Seals" list. Most people who even believe in that Apocalyptic nonsense can't agree on which Seal we're currently on, or for what reason.

The end awaits us all. But individually.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The earth will be enveloped by darkness lasting three days and three nights, the only light source that can be seen being blessed candles. Various Catholic visionaries agree that the faithful should stay within their homes during this period as most of the earth's inhabitants shall die.

Wikipedia

3 days of darkness.

ROUSes? Rodents of Unusual Size?? I don't think they exist!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

the 4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse...went forth since the most recent 4 blood-moons

'Peace' has been taken away from the world... look at the EU, Sweden, Germany, France, Britain, et al

the 'wonder-in-the-Heavens' (aka Rev 12... the woman with a 12 star crown, basking in Sun, moon as a footstool, will birth a child 'twice'...once from a C-section another through the normal birth canal (the child is Jupiter in the womb for the gestation period but with a couple 'movements' ~ this needs to be interpreted/explained by a 'Prophet' ~

at the completion of the 'beginning-of-sorrows' which is also the 7 seals, culminating with the Sept 2017 Wonder-in-Heavens.
...then begins the trumpets/vials/bowls/woes/thunders part of which are the 'early-birth pangs' = Tribulation
and other judgements which are the dreaded Great Tribulation (you will have to examine & determine which is which---Not Me)
because the time-line becomes less clear as the 70th Week comes to an End @ the Day of the Lord commences

just trying to give you a high-altitude view... use the explanation or toss it, as you deem fit

edit on th30149877231829382017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30149877260129432017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the 4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse...went forth since the most recent 4 blood-moons
'Peace' has been taken away from the world... look at the EU, Sweden, Germany, France, Britain, et al

Their situation falls short of outright war.
We are also missing the worldwide pestilence and famine which ought to be happening at the same time.

Your reasoning reminds me of an old Peanuts cartoon; a landscape full of snow, and everybody out on the snow enjoying themselves, apart from Charlie Brown. He is standing with his baseball equipment, exclaiming "Well, I sure do care what the calendar says".
The way to detect the four horsemen is to SEE them happening, not to look at a calendar and argue that they must be happening because the calendar says this is the right time.

edit on 29-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Liberals, Conservatives and Progressives all unifying and not arguing anymore.

A psychomagnetheric slime flow beneath the city of New York.

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

As far as I know the word apocalypse means revelation, so it's not necessarily pertaining to the end of the world, it's more about disclosing hidden knowledge.

If we're talking the literal end of the world I doubt we're gonna get all that many warning signs. Most of the scary stuff that can happen to our planet probably won't warn us before it does. Such as a local gamma ray burst, which stars sometimes put out, that radiates the planet basically cooking every living thing including bacteria. Or a gray goo scenario where self-replicating nanomachines grow out of control and just eat everything. Or the classic comet/asteroid impact.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join