It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I look out for, for the seven signs of the apocalypse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What should I be looking out for and what does it have to do with the the NWO?

What's going on ?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Your going to have to create a point of reference for what the apocalypse is and the seven signs.

Just giving you a heads up before you get shredded.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Zombies!!!!
You better look out for zombies.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx

Zombies!!!!
You better look out for zombies.

And jockeys! Four jockeys riding about willy nilly.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

For several years now, the trumpet sounds have been heard from around the globe.

The reckoning has already begun.

The 3 frogs of the apocalypse are upon us.

Revelation 16:13

The First Six Bowls of Wrath
…12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

The Truth about the Cult of Pepe the Frog:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

edit on 21-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: so that the link might show up in it's proper formatting

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
For years, people have been claiming that many different things are "signs of the apocalypse". A President is the AntiChrist or an earthquake is a sign from God. And the list goes on. Look on Youtube and if you believe the videos, every disaster around the world is a sign. I think that if there is a Judgement of Mankind, you will not miss the warnings.

There will be things happening that can not be misinterpreted or seen as anything other than a sign from God.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

The part about eating flies at communion is just a rumor...they're really gummy bears.

edit on 21-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

the thread asks:

What should I look out for, for the seven signs of the apocalypse?

if you mean 'Apocalypse' as the Revealing, or Un-Veiling of things previously hidden ...
then Revelation Chapter 6 is the outline of the 7 Signs to look for:
4 Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse era
5 a 'season' of martyrdom-bloodshed-killing/Jihad
6 a massive force or earthquake which moves every tectonic plate of Earth
7 the Tribulation & Great Tribulation spanning 7 years

In your OP, you ask:

...and what does it have to do with the the NWO?..... What's going on ?

in a Nut Shell.... the NWO is the antithesis of every thing that is Judeo-Christian, the God of the old testament the God of the new testament, the god of the 'Prosperity Gospel'...

Its all a big can-of-worms, it will require you years of study as you peel back the layers of the onion

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Spot on... "You won't miss it"

I highly doubt that it'll be in our life time. It's supposedly been 'coming' for thousands of years and it'll probably be thousands of years before it does.

It's more fun thinking about what you're going to live for rather than what you'll be doing dead anyway.

If the apocalypse does happen in your lifetime, be proud of ending the game with a 'Not Out' score. I'd like that actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think it was Dr. Peter Venkman that mentioned " Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! "

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Killer robots , zombies , tax collectors , dogs sleeping with cats , honest politicians .

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not jockeys, cowboys...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Peel back the layers of an onion leaves you with a pile of onion.
There's no prize in the middle.
It's all onion.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not jockeys, cowboys...

Now I have an image of the 4 village people of the apocalypse in my mind...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
What should I be looking out for and what does it have to do with the the NWO?

What's going on ?

Mass disappearance of people across the globe between 8-21-17 till 9-23-17...
Huge atmospheric/erratic weather changes...
The beginning of WWIII...
nuclear exchanges...
EMP blasts outing major electric grids (either natural from the sun via coronal mass ejections OR man made)
Thus limiting civic water attainment AND sewage flushing.
Obvious complete financial state ruin...

...issuance of a virus that causes the uninfected to violently infect the uninfected.....

...emergence of unimaginable, massive, predatory animals pursuing and preying on man....

Denial of the chance to emigrate to refugee status to flee said afflicted area....

Natural disasters (natural or man made) super hurricanes, super volcanoes, super earthquakes...

A RED BULL from the heavens, a fiery Dragon, a planet-comet brought to our skies by a sister star, sweeps through our space and causes massive shifts of our planet's surface's very makeup till Earth is no longer recognizable as it's former self.... Country borders are meaningless now, and this crisis is taken advantage of as a new One World Governance is established.

To foment the bond of still surviving earth people into the need for global unity....
The above said horrors continue... Including (natural or man made) meteor showers....
...and a fabricated attack by a false flag extraterrestrial threat...

After the clouds clear,
A dictator type fascist corporate construct social system to get people back to order is slowly yet strongly instilled

Then,
The coming...
Of a slew of super humans....
Who have been evolving, under the surface for years before this all, suffering in their metamorphosis....

Come to act, and save humanity from these horrors en masse.

They eventually take compassionate grip of human dealings with the innummerable horrors and threats..
.... and through diligent process of delegation...
.... aid mankind towards a new level of being, on a new world, biologically, geographically, politically, economically, and spiritually.

enter The age of the God-Man ....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

🎤.......Y.M.C.A.....MMM🎶🎶

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

🎶🎶 here and I'm sitting in my tin can....far above the world. Planet earth is blue...
But my can, it says Red Bull....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This thread is musically inspiring. LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I would look out for Rats raping squirrels in central Park... But only if you live in new york

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
...emergence of unimaginable, massive, predatory animals pursuing and preying on man....

That's Facebook's fault. All those damn cats!

The golden man will be worth a fortune.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join