It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning to Fear that the Left is Going to Snap

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Not the ones with the guns.

If they did, you'd all know about it by now because they certainly have the means.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

If we wanted a war it would've happened by now. Did I miss it?

I'm not convinced... And it gets a little disturbing when the people with all the guns, who seem to have a giant chip on their shoulder for everyone else, keep saying everyone else wants a war-- and following that up with, "if they want a fight we'll kill them all real fast."

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You're not convinced it hasn't happened? Gota ny other delusions you'd like to discuss?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Of course they're going to snap, if the country doesn't go down the crapper, what is the justification for their Revolution? There isn't one. That's why they will do anything to bring the country down, that way they can have a reason to initiate their communist revolution.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not the ones with the guns.

If they did, you'd all know about it by now because they certainly have the means.

No, they really don't have the means because that would require the balls to do so and the energy to get off their asses to do it. Neither of which they have.

You'd have to take on the police forces in this country first, which you are incapable of doing, and you'd have to confront the Leftists that do not fit in to your fantasy-based archetype which has been created for you.

You think Leftists do not like firearms or know how to use them?

My...how ignorant people can be.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: pirhanna
They lose because their message became the sjw message of hatred against ordinary white folks, and the desire to socialize everything.

Dude, I'm a white guy and I never felt hate from any SJW message. That's something right wing racists say because they get angry about being asked to be decent to people. The get angry about equality issues... Everyone I know who feels that so-called hatred toward white people are closet racists.

Thank you for proving my point. Im not even right wing. Im not racist either just fyi. But you apparently havent been out there exposed to it, or you bent over for it. Either or.

And this attitude is exactly why democrats are losing.

Im not a repubican or democrat. Just an observer that isnt blinded by group dogma.
edit on 21-6-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The ones who have been rioting seem to have a dearth of knowledge.

Thing is that people didn't start buying up lots of guns until the government started talking about restricting access to them. That should tell you precisely who and what people in this country really fear and it's not leftists.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lol you mean when right wing media starts saying "they're coming for your guns" so you go and buy more.

Dumb crazy people.
edit on 21-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I am beginning to fear that ATS is becoming nothing more than the mouthpiece of the political-right of America.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Maybe if the weekly mass atrocities from leftists would cease, and 'everyday leftists' would stop supporting them in all of social media (herein in particular), then people around here wouldn't have anything to criticize, and then you wouldn't have to assume everyone against left wing radicalism are right wingers.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Congratulations for taking the position of the governing power.

Hardly in keeping with what ATS is all about.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Left wing radicals arent anti-government.

They're simply anti-conservative / anti-Republica in general, and ANTI-TRUMP in particular.

Oh, and Anti-Everyone-That-Disagrees-With-Them.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

The ones who have been rioting seem to have a dearth of knowledge.

Thing is that people didn't start buying up lots of guns until the government started talking about restricting access to them. That should tell you precisely who and what people in this country really fear and it's not leftists.

They fear "talk" that never materialized?

That does not make much sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thank you for making my case for me all by yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everyone who disagrees with them, really? That's a cowards deflection by people who CHEER for torture and deportation. People who chant "Lock her up" with no respect whatsoever for the law or judicial system. People who back a guy no matter how low he goes, so much that Trump himself says he could shoot a man in public and not lose votes. People who throw away their dignity.

That's not "everyone who disagrees" with the left. It's just awful sh#tty people who support sh#t behavior and sh#t policies out of hatred.

Own it. Don't be a coward about it. Stand by your positions regardless how shameful they are. I dare you.
edit on 21-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

We're not going to snap. What you forget is that we had 8 years of a democrat president. Before that 8 years of a republican. Before that 8 years of a democrat. So, this bluster of "we're winning" is temporary. In a two party system, there's always swing.

What I don't get is the antagonistic language. I am liberal and fundamentally my stance is live and let live. I don't antagonize the other side, I vote with the intention to improve the economy and allow everyone an equal chance at a fair shake. I vote against my own financial interests-- i.e. higher taxes on higher incomes, etc-- because I believe idealistically that if my tax dollars will work to improve roads, healthcare, security, things of common interest, then I am willing to sacrifice money in the bank.

The general theme of so many posts recently in ATS is demonization of the left. It might be worthwhile to stop and think about the way the other side votes the way they do and have a real conversation about it. You may find that the people you think are d@#chebags are actually decent people after all. I mean, that's why I have republican friends.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Left wing radicals arent anti-government.

They're simply anti-conservative / anti-Republica in general, and ANTI-TRUMP in particular.

Come on, righties are against literally anything that lefties are for, and vice versa, even the god damned environment for pete's sake. Corruption? Billionaires should literally run everything and should regulate the very industries in which they conduct business. Poverty? Let em all die. Peace? We gotta have someplace to drop our bombs. Freedom? Only as long as it doesn't offend our old-fashioned sensibilities. Pollution? Only wimps need clean air and water. What about our Parks and other public spaces? My notion of outdoorsmanship is to kill and or maime anything that moves. Torture, you've got to be against torture, I mean come on! I would torture my own kids to kick the gay out of them. Okay, I'm not going to even ask about science. It seems like the only thing Righties are for is to destroy anything lefties care about. Isn't there any god damned thing we can agree on?
edit on 22-6-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Should I feel guilty for thoroughly enjoying video clips like this?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Maybe if the weekly mass atrocities from leftists would cease, and 'everyday leftists' would stop supporting them in all of social media (herein in particular), then people around here wouldn't have anything to criticize, and then you wouldn't have to assume everyone against left wing radicalism are right wingers.

Yea.. the .0001% of mass "atrocities," and the .001% supporting them.

This place over-exaggerates MSM posted crap by around 1000%. Civil war? Hardy har. Snapping Dems? Whatever.. everyone I know at work, and socially who lean left simply think Trump is a buffoon. You guys act as if we are on the brink of a deadly civil war, and there are daily mass riots caused by apparently all "leftists," which is never clearly defined. You folks seriously need a dose of reality, because you are living in an MSM and Tweetist dreamland.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join