It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning to Fear that the Left is Going to Snap

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm beginning to think the right wants the left to "snap," so they can justify this civil war people on both sides of the aisle have been foaming from the mouth over.

Exactly. Imagine if Hillary had won.

Thank God we didn't have to go down that road!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The right has SHIFTED the "Overton Window" so FAR to the right, that even MODERATE Democrats seem "radical" these days.

Compare the GOP today to the GOP of the 80's or 90's.

Ronald Reagan would NEVER get the GOP nomination TODAY.

Solid CENTRIST Democrats in 2017 would be considered conservative in MOST of the world right now.

That is how FAR the right-wing has moved. Just like in a CHURCH congregation, there seems to be a "competition" among conservatives to SEE who can be "MOAR CONSERVATIVE!" (as opposed to more 'christian').

Radical right-wingism is NOW the new "normal" ... and by shifting that Overton Window, it's dragging the LEFT more and more with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This level of hate is the problem. The right really needs to let go of their hate.

...only to be stabbed in the back by the left when we let our guard down.

Incidentally, if all this hate is coming from the right, why is it the left wing lunatics who keep killing people?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

This level of hate is the problem. The right really needs to let go of their hate.

Incidentally, if all this hate is coming from the right, why is it the left wing lunatics who keep killing people?

What about the RIGHT WING LUNATICS that keep KILLING people?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The sooner people realize that the left-wing media, especially TV network and CNN and MSNBC, are nothing but propaganda machines for the left-wing agenda....not actual journalism much less investigative reporting...the sooner they will be able to begin using common sense and rational thinking again.

The left is out of control. I have said for a while now that whoever is feeding the lw-media the loonie Kool-aid has an agenda, and it is NOT in the best interest of The American People.

Thank gawd, The American People are catching on to it, though! In the main, Americans are not stupid and they can see what is going on.
edit on 21-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Let me re-phrase that... Let go of your hate and your paranoia.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They have snapped. The difference is in the last 8-10 years most of it was hidden in the media and reported in a different fashion. There were terror attacks on US and we were told to not treat those who committed the crimes poorly. Our government was conditioning people and when Clinton came into office it would be the final step. The progressives would finally have all of the pieces in place to seal the deal in our country, bankrupt it, and make everyone dependent on the government.

How soon we forget all of the attacks on law enforcement. Remember those shot in Dallas and then in Louisiana a few days later. All the media wanted though was to show convicts shot by the police. The DNC brought out the mothers of convicts to try to get votes. They had the father of the Pulse shootings in the crowd at a rally a few days later. How was that guy NOT picked up bu USSS or FBI or at least tracked? He was and allowed to attend. It showed unity for 'votes'. How soon we forget the attacks on random people. Multiple assualts and deaths but only the ones where it was white on black are largley reported and it causes more incidents. The media is responsible for many of the events we have seen..not just the DNC and RNC and yes, they are one entity. If anything that is what this election has shown.

NEVER has a party in modern times been so against a sitting POTUS. The reason is that he is not one of them. He is an outsider. He is one who could buy a politician not a politician who needs to be bought. The curtain has truly been pulled back and it is not a vast left or right win conspiracy...it is simply the truth. The US government cares nothing about you. Nothing. So, these people who are 'snapping' are finally waking up. The ones who have known all along? They are armed and waiting for when the SHTF.

All our country needs is a push and it will not be red/blue or black/white but person trying to survive person and not caring about race, religion or politics.

There are major infrastructure issues that could affect the US. Maybe a rogue EMP attack or a 9/11 sized terror attack. The only way to get through is as a country and they have been dividing us since 9/11.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What I'm HEARING:

"Waah! Wahh! We WON! Let us ENJOY OUR VICTORY! Why can't you SHUT UP and let us revel in OUR victory!???"

^^^ THAT is what the right-wing is doing.

Crybabies and cowards.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What a great post. Well-written and perfectly said.

I get what you're saying about the democrats snapping, but for me this is a much bigger issue.

I'm wondering when the liberals are going to wake up and realize they are being used. The New World Order is using liberalism to push their agenda and these folks don't realize they are being taken for a ride.

That's pretty tragic in itself.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Great response.

And I agree 100%. The curtain has been pulled back. I just can't fathom why so many snowflakes can't see the truth when it is standing there naked in front of them.

If nothing else, the brainwashing of our fellow countrymen was an incredible success.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Great thinking there and I agree with you.

But you're missing a big point, if I may.

The New World Order is using liberalism as a platform to push their agenda. That's how UN Agenda 20/20 and 20/30 are being ushered in---through feel good liberalism. Liberals are actually being used to push an agenda even they may not be able to live with one day.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: queenofswords

Great thinking there and I agree with you.

But you're missing a big point, if I may.

The New World Order is using liberalism as a platform to push their agenda. That's how UN Agenda 20/20 and 20/30 are being ushered in---through feel good liberalism. Liberals are actually being used to push an agenda even they may not be able to live with one day.

I agree. The UN, Imo, is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The problem is the right has gone full batsh#t insane... They've just gone so dumb. Getting their news from fringe sources. Masturbating to thoughts of civil war. The civil war masturbation especially is so gross. Every time they think they have an excuse, they get out their lotion and start ranting about extremists and terrorists. So gross. Just chill. Be normal.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The right has SHIFTED the "Overton Window" so FAR to the right, that even MODERATE Democrats seem "radical" these days.

Solid CENTRIST Democrats in 2017 would be considered conservative in MOST of the world right now.

That is how FAR the right-wing has moved. Just like in a CHURCH congregation, there seems to be a "competition" among conservatives to SEE who can be "MOAR CONSERVATIVE!" (as opposed to more 'christian').

Radical right-wingism is NOW the new "normal" ... and by shifting that Overton Window, it's dragging the LEFT more and more with it.

Just like to point out that JFK would not have a hope in hades of getting the nomination for the democrats either...

Continues to astound me that some people think their team is still the party of the people...when both are corrupt through and through with the only goal to be more power and wealth for the elite.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The problem is the right has gone full batsh#t insane... They've just gone so dumb. Getting their news from fringe sources. Masturbating to thoughts of civil war. The civil war masturbation especially is so gross. Every time they think they have an excuse, they get out their lotion and start ranting about extremists and terrorists. So gross. Just chill. Be normal.

RIGHT.

But it's only OK if it is THEIR CIVIL WAR. On THEIR terms. For the reasons THEY are TOLD to support.

The "Tree of Liberty" has to be the one living in THEIR back yard.
edit on 21-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Just like to point out that JFK would not have a hope in hades of getting the nomination for the democrats either...

Continues to astound me that some people think their team is still the party of the people...when both are corrupt through and through with the only goal to be more power and wealth for the elite.

That is the justification used by the right to continue their batsh#t insanity.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This referendum should end 'um.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: Piggy315

originally posted by: TheTory
Their hissy fits have proven inconsequential. The've had their little marches, their celebrity outcry, their little riots, and their little assassination attempts. Look at the results. They are only digging their own graves.

I think the whole Left vs. Right is part of a bifger divide and conquer tactic. That being said. How many "non left" graves are you willing to dig, while they dig theres, if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war. That happened once in this country, wasn't pretty. I would prefer not to see one again.

The left vs right is only a matter of description, or to the tribalist among us, a matter of affiliation, not really a tactic. There won't be civil war. But any leftist uprising would be put down very fast. Look at their marches. They wear vagina hats and dance to dancing queen. They just don't have it in them.
I don't doubt it would be quick but two questions, ever been in a street fight with an addict or mentally unhinged person? It's not pretty. Do you wanna fight the half naked vagina people? Your laughter might affect accuracy lol

I'd worry more about the street gangs, assuming they could be mobilized to actually fight in that kind of conflict.

What we'd basically be looking at is a country mouse v. city mouse sort of fight with a few isolated blue states and large urban areas v. the rest of the country. Do cities grow their own food? Nah.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Your wrong, Reagan would win.
I don't know what church congregation your in, but there is NO competition in mine. So again, your wrong.
And, your wrong about "being dragged." It's too bad that you consider normal people to be thoughtless Lemmings going over a cliff. Perhaps when your wallet is empty, you will realize that you have been backing the wrong candidate.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How do you equate the past several years of stupendous liberal mania with typical partisansnip bickering from decades past?

You can't. Typical partisan bickering is normal and will always occur. Stupendous liberal mania does not exist, except on the far outer fringe. The vast majority of us, Left or Right, do not go to any of the extremes.

If what we've been seeing isnt a state of 'snap', then what benchmark would such a state be in your mind?

Well, when you see vasts amounts of people snapping, of course. One here and there is always bound to happen and it does not indicate the Left has snapped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join