It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning to Fear that the Left is Going to Snap

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315...if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war...

It would certainly be a very short civil war. The right would need to have it finished by Saturday so they could go to Church on Sunday and back to work on Monday.

Also, would the left dare any kind of physical insurrection? If they're caught on camera moving around, they might have their fake disability welfare claims stopped.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump
Unhinged
Regressive
Democrats

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

fair enough

but all the players in this game are just pawns

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think the right wants the left to "snap," so they can justify this civil war people on both sides of the aisle have been foaming from the mouth over.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Their 'snap' will only result in more crying, kicking and screaming.... followed by deflection, finger-pointing and face-palming.

As the saying goes..."it's all over but the crying" for the big D's

LMFAO!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm beginning to think the right wants the left to "snap," so they can justify this civil war people on both sides of the aisle have been foaming from the mouth over.

Exactly. Imagine if Hillary had won.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Anyone on the left or right that wants a civil war, just go fight it on the Moon or something and leave the rest of us out of it.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

everyone can STFU about there being a civil war

AI is a bigger potential threat and 10 times more likely than a civil war

people and their holy politics - come back to reality!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

beginning???? they already have!!!! this is just a small part of their stupidity!!!!
do some research! they've lost it! their trying to start a civil war here! its obvious to see ad understand that!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The regressive right wishes the other side would snap so they can show off how great American patriots they are..

You know, the type of patriots who support a president that appoints a Goldman-Sachs yearbook and an attorney general that believes people caught with a certain amount of a plant deserve the death penalty.

The type of patriots who have no problem with the president wiping his a$$ with the constitution as long as it makes the other side angry.

I'm still trying to figure out whether liberals are some safe space crying band of pu$$ies or crazy communist terrorists that want to eat you and your family. (I'm thinking about the liberals eating your children thread a while back.)

I wish you Trumpers could see yourselves from the outside..

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That some weak hyperbolic deflections man.

I wish you Trumpers could see yourselves from the outside

Mirror mirror..

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nobody is ready to give up their life.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Do NOT pity these people - that would be a huge mistake.
Far left radicals are violent communists - otherwise known as Progressives. They need to be trampled into the annals of history once and for all.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Exactly. Imagine if Hillary had won.

Exactly!

Which is why I'm always sympathetic to the hatred and vitriol from the leftists.

I know I'd be frothing at the mouth if Hagatha Christie had won.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

That some weak hyperbolic deflections man.

I wish you Trumpers could see yourselves from the outside

Mirror mirror..

Says a Trump supporter.

Forgive me if I don't start doing the old Harvard shuffle..

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Do NOT pity these people - that would be a huge mistake.
Far left radicals are violent communists - otherwise known as Progressives. They need to be trampled into the annals of history once and for all.

There's that constant feeding of fear and loathing. And what a surprise... you label people you disagree with as terrorists.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: Piggy315...if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war...

It would certainly be a very short civil war. The right would need to have it finished by Saturday so they could go to Church on Sunday and back to work on Monday.

Also, would the left dare any kind of physical insurrection? If they're caught on camera moving around, they might have their fake disability welfare claims stopped.

This level of hate is the problem. The right really needs to let go of their hate. Stop masturbating to thoughts of civil war.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How do you equate the past several years of stupendous liberal mania with typical partisansnip bickering from decades past?

If what we've been seeing isnt a state of 'snap', then what benchmark would such a state be in your mind?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If it were anyone but the left as the shining example of hate mongers, then why is it they the ones out en masse trying to beat down all of their opposition?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Left already did snap when they were killing cops last year and Congress people this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join