It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning to Fear that the Left is Going to Snap

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

the fact that you think you need to comment on every political thread is cool, but damn, can't you try to learn a little about the topic before you flap your jaws?

fivethirtyeight.com...

1. educate
2. masticate

In that order next time.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They can't plan enough, they can't fund enough, and they can't win enough. What they're really good at is failing. Oh! And they can't shoot worth a damn, just like ISIS. We have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to win and shoot, plus we have Guns and Doorknockers. It's not who has more Gold, it's who has more LEAD. #ISAD
a reply to: Dfairlite

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

And yet the far Left are masters of "control". The far right, as you call them, learned from observing the far left, but the left never quit exercising their skills at it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This post isn't about georgia. Sure, georgia is mentioned, but only as an example.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Love ya ThinkingCap!

So glad you're still around.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's been a pleasure watching the Leftist derangement so far.
Let them snap completely....hopefully we will be rid of them then.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wait, I thought they snapped a while ago?!?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nah. We're good.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Their hissy fits have proven inconsequential. The've had their little marches, their celebrity outcry, their little riots, and their little assassination attempts. Look at the results. They are only digging their own graves.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Their hissy fits have proven inconsequential. The've had their little marches, their celebrity outcry, their little riots, and their little assassination attempts. Look at the results. They are only digging their own graves.

I think the whole Left vs. Right is part of a bifger divide and conquer tactic. That being said. How many "non left" graves are you willing to dig, while they dig theres, if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war. That happened once( three times if you count the revolutionary war and the whiskey rebellion) this country, wasn't pretty. I would prefer not to see one again.
edit on 09/29/2016 by Piggy315 because: Because

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Wait, I thought they snapped a while ago?!?

They did. Wish I could find that video summary again. It was sad and hilarious at the same time.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315

I think the whole Left vs. Right is part of a bifger divide and conquer tactic. That being said. How many "non left" graves are you willing to dig, while they dig theres, if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war. That happened once in this country, wasn't pretty. I would prefer not to see one again.

The left vs right is only a matter of description, or to the tribalist among us, a matter of affiliation, not really a tactic. There won't be civil war. But any leftist uprising would be put down very fast. Look at their marches. They wear vagina hats and dance to dancing queen. They just don't have it in them.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Nah. We're good.

If the past couple years have been what the left being "good" looks like, I'd hate to see what 'snapped' looks like.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You fear the Left is going to snap? It must be miserable being so politically-entrenched that you actually fear of such things.

The pendulum of political power has always swayed back and forth and now it is the Republican's turn to be in power. Over time, that will change again, as it always has.

Sure, there will be a few on the Left that throw a fit, but that vast majority will go about their lives with not much concern over such things.

Conversely, there are very few on the Right that are crapping their panties in fear the Left may snap. Most will go about their daily lives with not much concern over such things.

What's funny is you guys that talk like the Left will snap and cry about the Left being commies that need to be eradicated, are the Right Wing equivalent of those you cry about on the Left.

If you were in the same position, you'd be the ones snapping.

Opposite sides of the same coin.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315

I think the whole Left vs. Right is part of a bifger divide and conquer tactic. That being said. How many "non left" graves are you willing to dig, while they dig theres, if they truly radicalized and snapped it would be nothing short of a very bloody civil war. That happened once in this country, wasn't pretty. I would prefer not to see one again.

The left vs right is only a matter of description, or to the tribalist among us, a matter of affiliation, not really a tactic. There won't be civil war. But any leftist uprising would be put down very fast. Look at their marches. They wear vagina hats and dance to dancing queen. They just don't have it in them.
I don't doubt it would be quick but two questions, ever been in a street fight with an addict or mentally unhinged person? It's not pretty. Do you wanna fight the half naked vagina people? Your laughter might affect accuracy lol

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

What I mean is they are mostly peaceful. They deranged ones and the violent are few and far between, at least in the west. What we need to be wary of in regards to the left is the importation of Salafism and the erosion of western values.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
if you're buying into the left/right paradigm you've already lost the plot

Many average people don't "Buy" or "Sell" the left/right paradigm.

Some people are just displaying it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Nah. We're good.

If the past couple years have been what the left being "good" looks like, I'd hate to see what 'snapped' looks like.

Keep focusing on your projection of "the left." Time and Tides, friend. You will see.

Prior to the election I felt a shadow, a dark influence, covering the US. Friends were saying "don't worry about your kids healthcare - Hillary has got this!" And yet I knew Trump would win. I had nightmares about it.

The dark shadow now? It is just now starting to shift. I kid you not. By December of this year you will see, if the timing holds. Indictments are coming. Secrets will be revealed. By 2018's election, it will be apparent, even to the True Believers of Trump.

Impeachment for high crimes and removal from office will follow.

Or alternatively, my nightmares come true.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nah. We're good.

Keep focusing on your projection of "the left." Time and Tides, friend. You will see.

Prior to the election I felt a shadow, a dark influence, covering the US. Friends were saying "don't worry about your kids healthcare - Hillary has got this!" And yet I knew Trump would win. I had nightmares about it.

The dark shadow now? It is just now starting to shift. I kid you not. By December of this year you will see, if the timing holds. Indictments are coming. Secrets will be revealed. By 2018's election, it will be apparent, even to the True Believers of Trump.

Impeachment for high crimes and removal from office will follow.

Or alternatively, my nightmares come true.

Sounds like a fantasy novel - which is absolutely the correct genre for you given your views ... let me know when you publish.
edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
True story. I live in Central New York. We have our fair share of radicals.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join