It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge's Emails with John Podesta

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
The thing about Tom, i think, is that he seems totally genuine in his desire to get to the bottom of things and certainly for disclosure
but he's spent literally his entire adult life being paid to create entertainment
and i think that's such second nature to him now he honestly can't think of another way.

that's why he's making a novel series with tie-in film and albums as part of his quest for disclosure - to your average conspiracy weirdo down here in the trenches that seems like a ridiculous cash grab idea, but for Tom it makes perfect sense.
what would he do if he *wasn't* making music? he is first and foremost an artist and everything he does must be viewed through that lens.

I don't know... did you see his thread here on ATS? It didn't take long for us to oust him because he'd avoid actual questions or say that the answers could be found if... wait for it... you bought his book. I think he is only interested in the money and notoriety, especially seeing how Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves are pretty defunct now.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's not enough to simply disagree with someone's politics any more and rationally explain why. Now you must accuse them of being a child molester - the worst thing possible. It's become the last refuge of the scoundrel. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Why can't we solve these complicated world poltical problems that require bipartisan cooperation and fresh ideas? I don't know - maybe because you are calling people pedophiles in league with satan??? Just a guess.

<< 1   >>

join