It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO photographed by the NASA/ESA helioviewer project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

....distinct rays coming from it but not sure why you would need that setup right by the sun, blocking the suns view.

I thought the viewing was done at nearly an earth distance from the sun, if so the 'object' could be anywhere in between.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Someone would have a very hard time convincing me that anything could get that close to a Sun . Mercury 35.98 million miles from the Sun and has temp's of 800 degrees Fahrenheit 35.98 million miles away.
edit on 6/21/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't think it's a physical object at all. If not outright hoaxed, it's very likely some type of photographic glitch, or even something on the telescope lens.

My first reaction was that looks like a ceiling light, like someone was taking a photo through a window or glass, and a light behind them was reflecting back

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Vlawde, to be clear, you can view the image yourself on the official helioviewer.org website. Click here for the image on the helioviewer.org website

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It looks like something is running it's fingers through the hologram. Something with six fingers.

Why 6 fingers? Never mind I see the 6 light beams.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Look exactly like the UFO that was
hanging around a Beijing Airport.
back w a link hopefully

www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 21-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Relax it's just the destiny recharging it's cells noting to see here

seriously though is the image a composite or a single frame? it looks like either a bit of space junk close to the imager
or a comet closer to the sun showing movement in a composite image in the same way asteroids are detected

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Weather balloon

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I've given you a star n flag b/c I love to use my imagination like most members of ATS(except shills
) this is just such a wonderful image to the laymen of which we all are regarding this field, include NASA too, they seem to be searching for reasons, excuses, answers to these images and I'm sure it is a pixel issue regarding CME's or solar flares that create this image...but...my mind really wants to believe this is an earth size space ship harnessing energy from the sun...wow...if only!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If NASA sees ets, or non human craft, we'd be the last to know. The director himself has already said on a video that they'd provide alternative explanations.

For those waiting for an official disclosure.. riddle me this: why are universities offering exo classes if ets don't exist?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
If NASA sees ets, or non human craft, we'd be the last to know. The director himself has already said on a video that they'd provide alternative explanations.

For those waiting for an official disclosure.. riddle me this: why are universities offering exo classes if ets don't exist?
To the intelligent lifeforms in other solar systems, we are the ETs. The fact that they see an artifact on their solar probe doesn't mean it's one of our spacecraft, does it? It will take our fastest spacecraft maybe 100,000 years to reach another solar system, and it's so small it probably won't even show up on their solar viewer probe's images, and chances are the nearest solar system with intelligent life is considerably farther than that, and would take our spacecraft a million or more years to reach it. If they get lucky and find it and the gold plated record on the side, they will have proof of ET life (us being the ETs).

But a cosmic ray hitting their image detector is still a cosmic ray hitting their image detector, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I followed the link that you posted but I am not seeing it. Do i need to change any settings?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

To the intelligent lifeforms in other solar systems, we are the ETs. The fact that they see an artifact on their solar probe doesn't mean it's one of our spacecraft, does it? It will take our fastest spacecraft maybe 100,000 years to reach another solar system, and it's so small it probably won't even show up on their solar viewer probe's images, and chances are the nearest solar system with intelligent life is considerably farther than that, and would take our spacecraft a million or more years to reach it. If they get lucky and find it and the gold plated record on the side, they will have proof of ET life (us being the ETs).

But a cosmic ray hitting their image detector is still a cosmic ray hitting their image detector, nothing more.

Of that i have no doubt... If it's just a glitch then it's just a glitch... i won't argue validity of the picture as i'm no expert.

Your theory of space travel is based on human mainstream knowledge which if ets exist, i doubt our black budget space programs are putting out the true science. We're kept in the scientific dark ages... probably why NASA is allegedly fake. If aliens exist, then NASA is just window dressing...

Star Trek is probably closer to the "real" science than NASA and that's just entertainment.

edit on 25-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join