It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO photographed by the NASA/ESA helioviewer project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Helioviewer is a project that was developped by NASA and ESA and enables everyone with a computer to study our sun. It provides detailed pictures that show different aspects of the activities of our sun.

On the 22nd of March 2012, a mysterious anomaly was captured by the Helioviewer telescope. In the top left corner of the image we can see an object in very close proximity of the sun. When we zoom in it becomes clear that the object resembles some sort of space craft that emits a beam. The beam looks to be the result of the craft's propulsion as it consists of several individual beams.

Can this anomaly be explained by a telescope/software malfunction? It does not look like your typical dead pixel anomaly that appears from time to time (also note that when we skip a few minutes in the helioviewer tool, the object is gone and the telescope is working perfectly). Could the object be the result of a solar flare that blasted a piece of the sun's exterior into space? Or is this truly the result of a very advanced alien civilisation flying a craft near our sun?

You can check the original helioviewer picture via the link below the video.

Heliovie wer website

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

It looks like something is running it's fingers through the hologram. Something with six fingers.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: To articulate

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I can positively say what it not. It's not a space ship that image from the distance would make that thing bigger then the earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Man, that is a cool find. Damn dude. Thanks for sharing!
We need some picture wizards on it.
Could it be radiation from a star exploding in the distance?

The light coming down in perfect parallel lines that diminishes as it gets farther away from the object is wild.
It almost looks like a solar mirror field, redirecting energy to a different angle, with the sharp, distinct rays coming from it but not sure why you would need that setup right by the sun, unless you needed to go around something blocking the suns view.

Maybe it is a giant air duct on the edge of the Truman show bubble we are in?.

You have to toggle the menu on the left of helio site to get the right filter, for anyone interested in checking it out.
images>measurement>335
It is most definitely there.

Wild stuff here

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: format

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't know what to make of that image. Seems like every mysterious object that NASA photographs are ruled out as anomolies, glitches, satellites or space debris by skeptics. Some say these are alien craft, that are actually protecting our planet from deadly filament eruptions and CME's.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Interesting vid. Wtf is that thing?!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's definitely not a supernova.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I don't have a clue, just trying to guess what could have that much energy, to be visible under the same filter as the sun.

If you notice the pic I posted, I turned the opacity all the way up, and it looks like the shadow between the light shafts are located directly below a bright light.
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Mr smith :

Or just a pixelerror.... well that's boring... but a dysonsphere made of nanobots diverting light and distoring our heba/sky well , if it isn't alien it must be the Russian pavlov refle.X (at celion bay)

Crack in dysonsphere forcefield thingy. nanobotstream object constructors diverted light in wrong direction must because inherited classes are spawned several times. Poor bots lost track of position of the marble in da box, using wrong path-integral regression scheme to get an Quantum-ID for the current simulation. Blame it all on the Berenstains.
Big Berenstains. Huge Beeerenstains. Stains as big as the mirror universe.

ha shape shifters.... discovered one... lol 3d is 2d ...
not a berenstain but an ein stain... well really not mandela just cool stuff done with fourier transformation... so ein stain ... now a hot babe using shapeshifter tech basics...

You don't believe me ? That's how a Red woman becomes a Mr smith and that's how you're (bad gramma intended) reality becomes broken...

Lightspeed an atificial constant in a ethereal blubber aquarium.
Hey marilyn was an artificial Norma jean baker so... C ? speed of what , using some scalars. 2d/3d does the trick... in 3d ... well just thinker with C scalars and fourier transforms (but you don't get funding will get a room next to Walter bishopF7/next to the real King ). C makes the universe very big or very small , depends on what tech you use... So Drive at lightspeed with mr Tesla , or buy a Tesla and stay inside the box it's your choice.

edit on 6212017 by frenchfries because: added more truth

edit on 6212017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I watched this videos, pics, gifs for months or even years.
I saw that much spectacular things that at the end some serious questions raised.

IF this are not man made things and really what we could describe as alien spaceships, why is all that still open to the public, if someone wants to hide that we are not alone?

Why don´t they "clean their archives from those... whatever, if it are alien spaceships that are not allowed to exist?

About the time i learned that many of these "ships" are planets, photo artifacts and stuff, but to be honest, i saw and stored a lot of pics from helioviewer(have to leave hospital, still got them, i can post them in an indeterminate future, could be two to three weeks, could be two to three months when i am allowed to leave hospitals, nobody really knows).

I was so baffled of some of my findings that i had tro show it to friends, colleagues, neighbours. Told em about the different views from different satelites, like Stereo A, Stereo B, Soho etc, the different filters, the different distances and spots from where the different satelites take the pics, the different filters they use, all that stuff i was able to learn by myself, just playing around there and getting stunned.

I guess a lot of those people changed their mind about the UFO issue, after seeing what i saw there over the months or even years. Almost every night i checked everything there, till i cam to the conclusion that there was less traffic in all star trek and star wars movies together, in space, in comparison to our real space.

And some of these things, if it not just are camera artifacts, swamp gas or chinese balloons, are so huge that they even wouldn´t take any notice if they woudl accidentally ram the earth. Would be like a car on the Autobahn at 250km/h, hitting a mayfly...

But again, if these things are really alien space ships, not man made, why is helioviwer still open to the public, if someone wants to hide that there are others outt there?

That was when i stopped to watch everything for hours there, every night.
Maybe i start again with doing it, if i ever are allowed to leave hospital again(it´s no fun on a notebook i have to use here)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Phage!!!! Where is phage!!! We need him to debunk this this pic!! Cosmic ray? Sun dog? What is it Phage?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

man it's a many many pixels error... so obvious ! Phage is on a holliday in spain but I cant proof that , nor can I proof that he exists

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It was His Noodliness:

Recharging.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
seems odd that a propulsion system appears to be visible yet no actual craft. there should at least be some kind of void where solar energy is displaced even if the vessel is cloaked.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
It was His Noodliness:

Recharging.

SOLVED!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thing be shown to move in and out of the area if it's a ship of some kind, it's all recorded no?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The first video shows a sun grazing comet IMO and the second video shows a comet also which is out gassing. For those who remember Shoemaker Levi that hit Jupiter it appeared the same depending on the angle it was viewed from...

But still a cool find..

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That reminds me of the hot pixels I used to see when I was building imaging sensors for telescopes.
They used to do the same thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I can positively say what it not. It's not a space ship that image from the distance would make that thing bigger then the earth.
If it was the size of the moon, I suppose it could the the Empire's "Death Star", but yeah even the Empire hasn't made one the size of the Earth yet.

Hasn't anybody noticed NASA posted a similar image on their website, and enhanced it to show how it looks like a giant UFO with exhaust fumes?

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

we have what may look like a nice UFO with a glow and exhaust fumes!

That "UFO" looks to be about the same size as the UFO in this thread, and probably has the same cause is my guess, which is:

Cosmic rays: High energy particles from the solar wind, and from the galaxy as a whole, whip around the SOHO spacecraft and interact with the detectors. These produce spots and streaks on the detector ranging from a single pixel, to large streaks that span a large fraction of the image.

That page also describes other artifacts seen in the images of the sun, but cosmic rays can make streaks and it looks like a streak to me.

edit on 2017621 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Streetcap1 is known to produce many hoax videos. Viewer beware.

<<   2 >>

join