It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Lose....Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

last democrat who ran? same numbers? proof? Im not saying you are blowing sh*t out your @ss but you could be.

So its bad for a democrat to feel ok or even good after a loss?

mental gymnastics?

IM sorry, would you rather see me being butthurt mean and nasty?

those personality traits are usually reserved for the republicans.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So its bad for a democrat to feel ok or even good after a loss? mental gymnastics?

no he will get a participation trophy as he is accustomed to

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The problem is the liberals started shoving their agenda down the throats of Americans back in 2000. They should have allowed a couple more decades before going full retard, but they didn't. So you have a much larger and older class of Americans who are like myself and have no choice but to vote Republican as Democrats are hair line ,aka borderline from fascism. Guaranteed put this election before 2000 and the democrats would have won.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think he is just upset bc we do not consider it a loss, we are not snowflakes or butthurt as he was expecting us to be.

I think its pretty sad, whoever started this post and titled it "dems lose...again" and we are more mature than that and see it differently...very differently.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
The problem is the liberals started shoving their agenda down the throats of Americans back in 2000. They should have allowed a couple more decades before going full retard, but they didn't. So you have a much larger and older class of Americans who are like myself and have no choice but to vote Republican as Democrats are hair line ,aka borderline from fascism. Guaranteed put this election before 2000 and the democrats would have won.

our agenda? are you not for equAL RIGHTS?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: allprowolfy

Your one line sentence is so arbitrary in nature that you do not deserve a response... thought my post was pretty clear.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

oh, were going full retard borderline fascists...ok, your post makes alot of sense...NOT

the only agenda that I see democrats have that the republicans have a problem with are equal rights.

Your bakers seem to think they have the right to discriminate and not have any consequences and your idiot fathers want full grown trans men to use their little girls bathroom over feminine petite trans women.

If you want to make sense of your kind to me without calling us retarded fascists, then be my guest.

But im gonna go ahead and guess you cant do that.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

last democrat who ran? same numbers? proof? Im not saying you are blowing sh*t out your @ss but you could be.

mental gymnastics?

No, I much prefer you pretending Democrats won than being butthurt and nasty. Far, far funnier.

Here is your link
ballotpedia.org...

Wanna know something even funnier.. Ossoff got 30,000 LESS votes than Clinton did in GA06

edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

mental gymnastics?

No, I much prefer you pretending Democrats won than being butthurt and nasty. Far, far funnier.

Here is your link
ballotpedia.org...

61 to 38 is a landslide

sorry im just not butthurt over this, it actually gives me hope. I know that we didnt WIN, im not pretending, im just proud of the close call. I tend to look at the positives and that IS a great positive.
edit on 21-6-2017 by veracity because: wrong political verbiage, sorry if i confused (landslide/close win)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

mental gymnastics?

Here is your link
ballotpedia.org...

61 to 38 is not a landslide

sorry im just not butthurt over this, it actually gives me hope. I know that we didnt WIN, im not pretending, im just proud of the landslide. I tend to look at the positives and that IS a great positive.

I can assure you I see the continued failures of the Democratic party as a great positive too. At least we have that in common.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Not when that agenda dictates that some are more equal than others, and I fall into the "others" category under that agenda.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Tsk Tsk, Outlier... I didn't say it was a literal 'win' in terms of which candidate got the highest percentage of votes. We all know that was Handel. But thanks for assuming I can't read - I really appreciate your obviously kind and sincere efforts to assist me with all that... *eyeroll*

I SAID "the tide is turning" which means that the Dems will claw their way back to power, and it has already begun.

This should have been an easy win for the Reps, but instead they had to really fight for it. Why is that, you think?

But hey, time will tell, no?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Lab4Us

Even your own side has begun admitting ZERO evidence of collusion.

Really? What universe are you living in?

Lol let the video compilation BEGIN

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not when that agenda dictates that some are more equal than others, and I fall into the "others" category under that agenda.

are you butthurt over something?

what?

did someone not allow you to deny service to a gay or trans? black?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

mental gymnastics?

Here is your link
ballotpedia.org...

61 to 38 is not a landslide

sorry im just not butthurt over this, it actually gives me hope. I know that we didnt WIN, im not pretending, im just proud of the landslide. I tend to look at the positives and that IS a great positive.

I can assure you I see the continued failures of the Democratic party as a great positive too. At least we have that in common.

im glad we can come together on this

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Your going too fast. The bait is supposed to be under the surface where the fish can reach it, not hydroplaning along the tops of the whitecaps.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think he is just upset bc we do not consider it a loss, we are not snowflakes or butthurt as he was expecting us to be.

I think its pretty sad, whoever started this post and titled it "dems lose...again" and we are more mature than that and see it differently...very differently.

Facts are Dems are 0 for 5 since Nov. That's a clean 5-0 sweep. By any stretch of the imagination it qualifies as "Dems lost again".

Funny enough though, the Dems are treating this like their viewpoints on participation trophies, there are no winners and losers, everyone gets an award for just showing up.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This has aged well.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Facts are Dems are 0 for 5 since Nov. That's a clean 5-0 sweep. By any stretch of the imagination it qualifies as "Dems lost again".

Funny enough though, the Dems are treating this like their viewpoints on participation trophies, there are no winners and losers, everyone gets an award for just showing up.

Very telling that republicans on this board are making fun of dems for being positive. We would be made fun of if we were upset and butthurt as well (which we do not do).

Just very telling (and not surprising)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your going too fast. The bait is supposed to be under the surface where the fish can reach it, not hydroplaning along the tops of the whitecaps.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join