It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Lose....Again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Hmm
Guess I missed the part where trump got a scotus nominee through and seated, repealed a bunch of the former admins EO's, and repeatedly asked congress to provide legislation for the agenda they campaigned on.
Cause trump doesnt tweet about that or anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DJW001

So "job approval" means throw them out of office now?

lol

nice try

Lol apparently so - its that propaganda and hysteria at play again.
It gets more acute i think after a big loss like last night.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I consider the majority of what trump has done meaningless propaganda and basic paper work with the exception of a good scotus nominee.

I give you that one.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So "job approval" means throw them out of office now?

Give it time... there are still several investigations to be concluded. Woo woo! Jump on the jail trail!

You do understand with no results the only egg is on the face of dems that refuse to drop this?

Or is there some actual evidence that has been presented for ANYTHING involving POTUS or his administration?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well then, given that Congress have passed more bills under Trump than any new President in the last 60 years AND Trump is working with Congress on the first tax reform for 30 years, we can agree he is doing a great job and is more than 'good'.

How many bills has Trump actually submitted himself? Has the tax reform been submitted and passed yet? Oh, and let's look at the statistics instead of the Trumptweets:

www.govtrack.us...

The Republicans control both houses but their performance is about average... and they have pulled some crucial bills before submitting them to a vote because they knew they lacked support.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

lol
basic paperwork
ok

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You do understand with no results the only egg is on the face of dems that refuse to drop this?

What sort of dressing would you like on the crow you will be served when the results are in?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Can you point to a bill he signed not designed by a special interest group? Which bill he signed is going to effect you personally the most?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody

As I explained. I am talking about adults.

Oh so now those are not your quotes?

Talk in circles all you like, it does not change the actual facts.

At what point will you ask trump how he will do anything?

Do you actually understand what the president does or can do?
You should call your congressional reps and ask them that. Or did I miss the part where congress presented bills to trump and he refused to sign them?

But hey keep on blaming trump, it is the cool and trendy thing to do.....

I do. A good president leads congress with the help of the vice president and uses his advising budget to make legislation agendas congress can vote on.

For instance jfk and his administration worked on the last tax cut America has seen that didn't inflate the debt when too much revalue was cut from an uneven budget.

Well then, given that Congress have passed more bills under Trump than any new President in the last 60 years AND Trump is working with Congress on the first tax reform for 30 years, we can agree he is doing a great job and is more than 'good'.

No I don't, because one I looked at what he has passed rather than the number, and his tax reform ideas are literally a joke.

Could you point me towards the trump legislation ideas from the white house you find encouraging?

For instance the first budget idea floats? How did they appear to you?

Ps I am also considering the damage he is doing and weighing the two.

Ah so it's not really working with Congress and implementing tax reform that makes a president 'good'. It's your opinion. That is what I thought.

Anyway - this thread is about the Dems losing again and the fun in that fact is not even close to wearing off yet.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

I will be happy to eat crow the same way I did nov 9.(fyi I called the trump election in dec of 15 here at ats)

I will however now remind you of the same; tho the end of fruitless investigations are not generally publicly acknowledged.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I grew up there. Loved this band and that song. Thanks, Great blast from the past.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What sort of dressing would you like on the crow you will be served when the results are in?

Can you recommend some dressing - you must have great experience after the humiliation you went through when all your bluster and predictions proved laughable on Nov 8th 2016.

edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It's when people fall for the simple tricks I find amusing arrogance.

Perhaps you should read up on his tax plan a bit, then some history, and then some history of passing a balanced budget with a Republican congress.

Of coarse by the time any budget and tax plan actually passes congress it will be your standard debt ridden non supply cut.

What trump should focus on is term limits and lobby power so congress can work for the people again.

edit on 21-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You post that like those bills actually exist.
Why would you attempt to hold him to a much higher standard than any previous?

No bill he signs will effect me like the scotus nominees he makes. That is the real endgame. Freedom of speech was defended just this past monday.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that the dems lost another special election post trumps election?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

My point is if trump had not been being a demagogue and was acting like an adult it would be landslide for the Republicans. Not close races. Because the domcraric part is currently that bad,...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

How many bills has Trump actually submitted himself? Has the tax reform been submitted and passed yet? Oh, and let's look at the statistics instead of the Trumptweets:

www.govtrack.us...

The Republicans control both houses but their performance is about average... and they have pulled some crucial bills before submitting them to a vote because they knew they lacked support.

Erm... your chart is comparing the current Congress to date with entire sessions, lol.
Fact : More bills were passed in the first 100 days of the Trump administration than any since President Truman.

I find this fact particularly funny as it was YOU who kept posting the Whitehouse page of bills passed in the first couple of weeks of Trump's Presidency and gleefully pointing to the zero bills passed... interestingly you stopped posting that page when your narrative died.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Can you point to anything trump whipped through congress and then signed?

I think it's apples and oranges here. Yes he is signing things but what is he signing? Anything that needed statesmanship to pass?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's when people fall for the simple tricks I find amusing arrogance.

Perhaps you should read up on his tax plan a bit, then some history, and then some history of passing a balanced budget with a Republican congress.

Of coarse by the time any budget and tax plan actually passes congress it will be your standard debt ridden non supply cut.

What trump should focus on is term limits and lobby power so congress can work for the people again.

Go start a thread about the tax plans - I find them to be in line with what is needed to boost the economy and drive job growth. As for prognosticating on what the final bill will be, I'll leave that to you as you seem to like naval gazing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Naval gazing? It's called a basic economics 101 education.

When has congress last passed a balanced budget?

When was the last tax cut that didn't create national debt strong enough to correlate to the loss of revanue?

If you want to buy a political narrative that's on you, but in the next recession I will say I told you so.

First pass a balanced budget, next cut from the supply side.

The other way around is a trick and literally has never worked.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Can you recommend some dressing - you must have great experience after the humiliation you went through when all your bluster and predictions proved laughable on Nov 8th 2016.

How about Maple Syrup ... as an alternative to tar and feathers.

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Wait 'til Trump gets elected ... where are you gonna run to ?

Canada, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join