It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Lose....Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

lol
what do you expect ANY poll from the msm to say about trump?
and you use this to push that "the public is generally anti trump"?
genius
keep that up

the results will not be surprising

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would do the same for a Republican, unfortunately they seem to be just as haRd to find.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A more accurate representation:

5. The demographics
Georgia’s 6th District is made up of parts of three counties — Cobb, DeKalb and Fulton — and those parts differ significantly from one another.

The Cobb section of Georgia 6 has the largest share of white voters (at 76 percent) and is the most Republican; Trump carried that part of Cobb by 15 points.

The DeKalb section of Georgia 6 has the largest share of black voters (at 16 percent) and is the most Democratic; Clinton won it by 19 points.

Fulton provided about half the district’s vote in the 2016 presidential election, and the registered voters in the Fulton portion of Georgia 6 are 64 percent white and 12 percent black. Trump won the 6th District’s section of Fulton by 3 points.

edit on 21-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am not talking about polls. I am talking about people I speak with who are conservative and act like adults. People who go to work and know that the policy ideas trump has half as put together are a joke and have no way of passing.

Then you all fall for the trick where he gets off the hook saying it's all everyone else's fault for not letting me just pass whatever I thought of on the toilet this morning.

You folks seem to become confused about the difference to point out problems rather than have real solutions.
edit on 21-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I would do the same for a Republican, unfortunately they seem to be just as haRd to find.

Yeah.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

With idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Booker, Sanders, Harris et al, the Dems are going nowhere. They are not going to change. The right thing for real Democrats to do is reject the far left and join with moderate republicans, then work directly with the President, also rejecting the far right.

The problem is that so long as Republicans continue to shelter Trump in their midst for short term gain, the Democrats cannot possibly even communicate with them. Trump is incredibly toxic. What needs to happen is for moderate Republicans to join with the Democrats in ousting Trump so that the government can resume functioning again. Hopefully, this will lead to the formation of a viable, centrist, third party.

You simply don't get it. Trump is the democratically elected President of the United States. Every sensible Republican and Democrat should be helping him implement his agenda and shaping it where they can. Your sheltering comment is bunk, as there is nothing to shelter him from. You've let yourself get carried away with propaganda and you can't seem to come up for air. Oh well, you are going to continue to experience losses and frustration.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Not about polls?

The public is generally anti trump, it's the solution suggestions that are the issue.

Then what are you actually talking about?

If trumps approval rating was over 50 percent none of these elections would be close.

those are your quotes.....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

They just do not understand why people wont join them in trying to throw out the person they voted for......DUH

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I know I come off as a liberal on ats since I point out my disappointment with "coservatives". It's just I only see about 12 or so in congress and the cheerleading and script reading really bothers me.

Both parties suck. It's just the democrats suck worse right now. Still not much to be proud of with republicans lately. We need more than one or two guys trying to pass a balanced budget.
edit on 21-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I fail to see the word polls anywhere?

Is this a semantic argument your presenting or what.

You live in a fantasy world if you think people are happy with trump. Now that could change if he grows up and learns how to pass legislation but his chest thumping is complete theatrics and have no effect on actual policy. In fact it makes it harder to negotiate. He isn't the ceo anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They just do not understand why people wont join them in trying to throw out the person they voted for......DUH

What part of "the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for Trump" do you not understand?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That's why I like Trump.

Not because he's "Trump", but because he has opened the door to candidates who are outside the conventional establishment in DC.

I look forward to the presidential candidates in 2020.

My only hope for Trump is that, at some point, he tries to establish term limits for congress and the Supreme Court.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You simply don't get it. Trump is the democratically elected President of the United States.

You simply don't get it. The Constitution provides articles of impeachment precisely to correct this situation. The Constitution gave this playground bully a shot at being President, and the Constitution will remove him from office before he causes further harm. I hope he is forced to repay all the taxpayer money he has been lining his pocket with.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I disagree. The demo are mess because they have no plans to move the party towards the center. The public is generally anti trump, it's the solution suggestions that are the issue.

The Russian propaganda is being used by both trump and the dems.

I wasn't talking about the money spent. I was talking about the fact that they put up a candidate who wasn't likely to win and that the elections should not be close if the president was not creating constant drama and was seen favorably by the public.

If trumps approval rating was over 50 percent none of these elections would be close.since he is very unpopular, especially for centrists who see him as just the opposite of the foaming at the mouth liberals, the races are much closer than they should be

You do realize what Obama's approval rating was while Dems lost 1000+ seats during his tenure? There seems to be no correlation between the two, which goes back to Dems have no policy plans to articulate to those of us who have voted R, D, and I over the years. I was a two time Obama voter (because of what Repubs offerred). He and the Dems failed me miserably...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What part of "the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for Trump" do you not understand?

I'm not a regular in these political arguments, just an observer.

But this sounds surprising, I really should pay more attention. An "overwhelming majority"? That's amazing. I know usually majority means like 6 in 10 or something, so overwhelming must be like 7 out of 10(OR MORE???).

Did 70 percent of voters really vote for trump?????

How the hell did he get to be president then????? What the hell is wrong with this system????

MADNESS???????
edit on 21-6-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I cut my teath as a remodeling carpenter in Texas so I am predisposed to not liking realtors. Lol. Especially during the HGTV birthing Era and house flipping. Guys and gals like him would gamble and then not pay me when their gamble didn't work out.

My criticism of theach idea he is an outsider is tgis, his father was a political figure as a developer and was very involved in government grant/handouts. In fact was investigated and charged with profiteering.

Trump is a billionaire born a millionaire. He was a lobbyist. And probably currently still is for his companies. He is literally an oligarch by definition if you take emotion out of it.

Lobbying and term limits are the biggest issues and shame on them for even trying to fix Healthcare without fixing the conflict of interest first. Medical research is going to become very sinister and need excessive regulations if the conflict of interest with the fda and corporations in medical research oversight isn't fixed (via excessive lobby power)

I mean what if we get 10 months of Kanye West in presidential debates? Just because he can keep paying and saying nutty things? At some point you have to ask what the plan is and expect an answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

I disagree. The demo are mess because they have no plans to move the party towards the center. The public is generally anti trump, it's the solution suggestions that are the issue.

The Russian propaganda is being used by both trump and the dems.

I wasn't talking about the money spent. I was talking about the fact that they put up a candidate who wasn't likely to win and that the elections should not be close if the president was not creating constant drama and was seen favorably by the public.

If trumps approval rating was over 50 percent none of these elections would be close.since he is very unpopular, especially for centrists who see him as just the opposite of the foaming at the mouth liberals, the races are much closer than they should be

You do realize what Obama's approval rating was while Dems lost 1000+ seats during his tenure? There seems to be no correlation between the two, which goes back to Dems have no policy plans to articulate to those of us who have voted R, D, and I over the years. I was a two time Obama voter (because of what Repubs offerred). He and the Dems failed me miserably...

I do realize. But it's not just Obama. It's t he whole show that blows. You can hold presidents by their words but their actions, thank god, are controlled by a mass of protection. Congress is broken. They spend often more than half the weak personally raising money at fancy call centers like telemarketers. That is a literal thing as well not an embellished metaphor.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

With idiots like Schumer, Pelosi, Booker, Sanders, Harris et al, the Dems are going nowhere. They are not going to change. The right thing for real Democrats to do is reject the far left and join with moderate republicans, then work directly with the President, also rejecting the far right.

The problem is that so long as Republicans continue to shelter Trump in their midst for short term gain, the Democrats cannot possibly even communicate with them. Trump is incredibly toxic. What needs to happen is for moderate Republicans to join with the Democrats in ousting Trump so that the government can resume functioning again. Hopefully, this will lead to the formation of a viable, centrist, third party.

You simply don't get it. Trump is the democratically elected President of the United States. Every sensible Republican and Democrat should be helping him implement his agenda and shaping it where they can. Your sheltering comment is bunk, as there is nothing to shelter him from. You've let yourself get carried away with propaganda and you can't seem to come up for air. Oh well, you are going to continue to experience losses and frustration.

You are spot on in this reply. It becomes clearer every day that many Americans don't understand civics, not even in the slightest. Those that continue to try to deny the 2016 election results really have no business calling themselves Americans. Disagreeing with policy, offerring alternatives, properly winning elections to implement those policies...those are the American way. Preaching insurrection and directing your followers to stab all supporters of current POTUS are third world tactics...but their side knows that and intentionally are trying to implement a violent overthrow of US democratic principles. One would think losing 1000+ seats while implementing left policies during Obama tenure would have given someone, anyone, a clue.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yeah approval rating is nothing to do with any kind of poll.....

Good luck with that

You keep on buying that msm line about people not being happy with trump. They are happier with him than with dems otherwise the dems would have won an election.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

There are about 230 million voters in the United States. Only 62,984,825 of them voted for Trump. That's about 27%. Slightly more voters voted for Clinton. It is probably fair to say that Trump came into office as the most unpopular candidate ever to win an American election. Since taking the oath, he has consistently failed to serve anything but his own interests. The system is working just fine. It will eventually see him replaced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join