It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats just went 0-4. When will they win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Tempter

Since when is the DNC considered a part of government? By its very nature, one must comply with a certain set of ideological beliefs to join the DNC, so if it is part of government it is absolutely in violation of the US Constitution.

But then they come out and say it is perfectly justifiable and legal to fix the outcome to who they want as their candidate. They kind of pick and choose what works best for them at any given point in time.

. Obamacare has increased premiums and deductibles, decreased choice, and is making healthcare insurance mandatory yet useless. The national debt is far beyond any hint of reason.

I read that two counties in Washington state can not find an insurance provider as providers are dropping off left and right...kind of like leaving a sinking ship.

I am seeing some movement away from the leftist core of the DNC. Notably last night, Seth Meyers, comedian and talk show host who had been so vile in his support of anything anti-Trump for so long, had a skit that pointed out the changing narrative of the DNC. If he can 'get it,' maybe there's hope. Griffin and Colbert, however, have damaged themselves so severely I doubt there will ever be a way for them to recover.

Hollywood and the media think they are the mind and voice of the left and they are not. They are just a speck of some fringe group with fringe ideals so much of the other REAL democrats are just hard working Americans trying to provide a good life for themselves and their families.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
Wait till midterms and the presidential election. Thanks to the big orange idiot, Republicans are going to lose bad unless they find a way to control him.

I think your missing the fact that Trump got elected because he couldn't be controlled. The American people wanted someone to turn D.C. upside down and expose the political elite and their media cronies for the liars and frauds they are.

On that front, I would give Trump a 10/10.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MJT4256

I'm expecting something similar. Either the moderate Democrats (the majority) will break away to form a new party, or they will rebel on the far left and actually start talking with Trump. That would lead to the far left blaming their own party and breaking away to form a new party that will probably not even reach the level of influence as the Green party now.

I consider the latter more probable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just heard that Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind and is about to lose her leadership position in Congress.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Bannon says check back in 50 years...
I think he's correct.

bannon only knows fearmongering. it worked on republican voters

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I think your missing the fact that Trump got elected because he couldn't be controlled. The American people wanted someone to turn D.C. upside down and expose the political elite and their media cronies for the liars and frauds they are.

On that front, I would give Trump a 10/10.

All these blowhards are basing 2018 and 2020 on Trump to actual fail first. So far he is far from failing as he works his was though his campaign list. Just because people been saying he is failing even before his first day in office doesn't mean he is failing...

2018 will roll around and it could be just another 0-4 win/loss scenario.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
Wait till midterms and the presidential election. Thanks to the big orange idiot, Republicans are going to lose bad unless they find a way to control him.

Constant stupid remarks, crying and whining on Twitter and playing the victim and screwing the people over for his millionaire/billionaire buddies by loosening laws that would have helped people and the environment will be his downfall.

I once heard him say he has done so much already, just what has he done? Seriously, anything good.

Donald Trump fails to address terror attack on London mosque and murdered Muslim woman

He only tweets when he can use someone's death as propaganda for this anti Muslim agenda. A dead Muslim does not help him.

Wishfull thinking and why you guys are bleeding and losing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is why they lost again. And I hope they keep it up.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

I thought CNN was fake news to Republicans.

It is. It's pro democrat fake news. So everything has a pro Democrat slant.

That doesn't mean everything they print is automatically wrong, that would be a stupid logical fallacy. It just means it has to be fact checked and vetted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join