It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Told he couldn't take kitten on MetroLink, a St. Louis man stomped it to death, police say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

T. CLAIR COUNTY • A St. Louis area man was charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing a kitten Friday on a MetroLink platform after he was told he couldn’t bring the animal on the train.

St. Clair County court records identify the man as DeCarlos Johnson-Foston, 23.

Capt. Bruce Fleshren said Johnson-Foston had been at the Belleville MetroLink station Friday morning with a kitten on his shoulder. The security guard told him he couldn’t board the train with the kitten.

Johnson-Foston slammed the kitten to the platform and stomped on its head, police say.

After killing the kitten, Johnson-Foston walked away.

www.stltoday.com... e6d07d.html

www.yahoo.com...

Just WTF? I felt like posting this because I just got a new kitten about 2 weeks ago and this just makes me so sad. Where is the logic in this thugs actions? Anyway I hope this guy gets the max allowable time for this cowardly sick act of EVIL.
edit on 20-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I vote for him to be stomped.

Not like we got a shortage of human garbage.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Stomp his ass, both the north head & south head for good measure.

Sorry SOB, all of my cats were either strays or rescues with problems. You don't kill an animal because you can't board with it, you surrender it & they'll handle it. Every city bus main station I've ever been to has said this to people, it's not a problem. A little inconvenient for staff, but they do it anyway.
The cat that lived that longest (to about 23/24 years) was a neighborhood stray in my childhood that a neighbor threatened to shoot if he was to keep roaming and catching birds. If that neighbor had followed through on his threat, I might have gone postal on his ass to the best of my 'tween abilities. This mofo stomping a defenseless baby animal to death? I'm surprised a whole crowd didn't rip him apart

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow wtf..

Anyone capable of stomping on a kittens head for no reason is without a doubt a sociopath and will probably end up murdering somebody one day.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Wow wtf..

Anyone capable of stomping on a kittens head for no reason is without a doubt a sociopath and will probably end up murdering somebody one day.

Wait, isn't it the security's fault for not letting it on the train?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is no logic to senseless murder.

Missouri Animal abuse--penalties:

(1) Intentionally or purposely kills an animal in any manner not allowed by or expressly exempted from the provisions of sections 578.005 to 578.023 and 273.030;
2. Animal abuse is a class A misdemeanor, unless the defendant has previously been found guilty of animal abuse or the suffering involved in subdivision (2) of subsection 1 of this section is the result of torture or mutilation consciously inflicted while the animal was alive, in which case it is a class E felony.

Source
Needs jail time, mental help at the very least, as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What in the actual flying FUZZ......

somebody should have done the same to that pathetic excuse for a sack of cells....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We can even go further back and blame the kittens parent's.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The guy needs to be locked up and reviewed by psyche. Along with all of the people who are wishing for his death in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'd feel the same way if it was a person....
You kill.....you will be killed. Especially since i dont want my tax dollars giving you 3 hots and a cot
edit on 20-6-2017 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Obviously the man has psychological issues.

I would suspect that his sociopathic lack of value for life and demonstrated poor decision making ability make him a danger to others, not just kittens.

I'd also like to know why a companion animal cannot be taken on a train.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I would have beat the breaks off that piece of sh!t and let them cuff me for assault with a smile on my face. My cat is best friend!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

We can even go further back and blame the kittens parent's.

Exactly.
Or blame the people who didn't spay or neuter their cats which lead to the kitten being born.
Or we can blame the killer, they are the sole person at blame here.

I don't even understand the comment of "Wait, isn't it the security's fault for not letting it on the train?" is that some kind of twisted retort about people in fear of TSA and or authority on transportation? Anyway, it's uncalled for, and is off topic.

edit on 20-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Wow wtf..

Wait, isn't it the security's fault for not letting it on the train?

No. Why should cats be allowed on public transit. Some people are deathly allergic to cats.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Typical of many Americans today, from what the rest of us see on the news. They’ve gone violently, dangerously mad.

edit on 21/6/17 by Astyanax because: not all Americans. There are still a handful of sane ones left.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

As bad as this is, it take things like this to get the message home to authorites that this kind of thing is what their decisions mean.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
WHy didn´t the cat made use of the second amendment?
I bet heavily armed it would be still alive...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes a poor kitten , but

well it's news , but is it true ? We hear all day those kind of stories. Eventually loosing faith in 'humanity' but isn't it like news is exaggerating often , playing out an agenda , staging events , or just lying. As a result , many people believe in 'homo homini lupus'. I believe there is good in anyone but I also believe that the good is under attack from this kind of stories that yes , might be true , but also make the world of each of us less colorfull.

My own little kitten will always be save.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Christ why do people post ---- like this animal cruelty is horrible... this should be banned .. great way to start the day by seeing this garbage.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I would be all for the death penalty for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join