It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The establishment has become the resistance, what a joke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They live in bubbles and the only places they visit and the only people they interact with are bubble communities where they are echo chambers. They are totally disconnected from the average American who like me has a skilled factory job and is forced to choose between paying rent or paying for healthcare.

Yes healthcare has become so expensive that the average 60 hour a week 31 year old no longer wants to participate because it makes absolutely no sense for us to do so.

They don't know this because they have never had a conversation with an average American. We are just racist bigots, uneducated fools who produce all the goods they enjoy. Even though I am in fact actually getting an education, actually these racist bigoted middle American factory workers are far more enlightened than the average liberal graduate who hasn't left their echo chamber communities can ever be.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Most of the goods I "enjoy" are stamped with "Made in China"

Except for my fridge, washer and dryer. Those say SAMSUNG so maybe they're made in Korea. Probably not though, they're likely made in China as well.

Most of the manufacturing in the USA isn't consumer-ready goods these days. Believe it or not we're #2 in the world when it comes to manufacturing.

What we do make these days are a lot of industrial things, heavy equipment, and high-end specialty products. That's why most everyday things don't say "Made in the USA" anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow.... watching Hillary talk is like gazing at Medusa. I felt like she was trying to keep her eyes from crossing, she would of been better off wearing those Z1 sunglasses. Maybe the camera light was to bright?

a reply to: Kettu

Remember back when everyone was saying ‘don’t buy Made in China’..... that turned out to be impossible. Do people still not try to buy from China? I don't see how nowadays with major US retailers closings etc...

edit on 21-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I work in a factory that produces goods made in America.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Its as stupid as the people who believe that a billionaire can be an "outsider" and that he is going to fix the "broken system" that has made him so filthy rich in the first place.
Americans getting dumber and dumber by each day

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I didn't get the memo apparently, when did ATS become a Trump rally? Didn't he win the election? Aren't you guys in power now and all that?

Talk about sour grapes.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And after all what happened and happens, they still think dems and reps would be two different parties that aim different goals...

Logically, that´s the reason why always the rich and superrich, the multinational acting tax dodgers...sorry... corporations, the secret services, the "state" wins and the average, that in a normal world are the "state", people lose, doesn´t matter which part of your demsreps party is in power.

But maybe only people with a bit education can see that. Is that the reason why so many former US citizens are blind for the fact that you are constanntly fooled?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sounds like the formula for a Summer blockbuster. Darth Trump and the Federal Empire vs the Democrat resistance fighters led by Princess Clinton. Leave no planet left behind.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I know for a fact that once upon a time, it was the manufacturing in the US that made the middle class and they were the bread and butter of the nations economy.

Yes I remember because I was born during the booming era of hard working Americans and prosperity.

During the Bill Clinton era the middle class and the manufacturing started to die into what is now today.

Because America supposedly needed to share that prosperity with the rest of the developing word, at the expenses of our own well being economically.

I wonder if we ever be back to that time when we dominated oil and manufacturing.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I was assured this isn't really happening.
don't worry a bit, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

NO.

It's because CORPORATIONS figured out they could MAKE crap cheaper overseas.

A dude in China will work 18 hour days for WAY LESS than YOU.

Americans want low, low prices due to our low, low wages.

SO...to maximize PROFIT and lower prices...gizmos and widgets are now MADE overseas.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trump's here to flip the script. It's party agnostic but embedded interest focused. Trump's got everyone we've railed about for decades after him, and has had since he announced he was running. And yet, all the people who cried and howled for 'change' are buying in to the real establishment's agenda and treating Trump like the enemy.

It's amusing to watch, which is the only reason I do.

People don't only vote for their own self-interest, they vote along absurd lines counterproductive to their own interests, because someone has convinced them to.

Har de har.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's because the resistance became the establishment.
Everything got switched.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

People were sure behind this "evil MSM" when Bush Jr. was in office.

I remember when some of my Google searches lead me here back in 2007 or so when I was in college doing research. This place was a hotbed of anti-Bush people citing MSNBC and CNN.

People here as recently as Obama's 8 years didn't mind citing CNN or MSNBC if the article wasn't flattering of Hillary.

People love whatever media confirms their biases.

And right now? The big, bad, MSM isn't confirming their biases.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join