It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im calling it the Russians influenced Georgia's Election how else could a R beat a D?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

This triumphalism reminds me of the hubris that brought the Democratic Party down last year. Good luck with that Trump Train... it's already plunging into a tunnel and there is no light ahead.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Xianb

This triumphalism reminds me of the hubris that brought the Democratic Party down last year. Good luck with that Trump Train... it's already plunging into a tunnel and there is no light ahead.

Celebration usually follows #winning.
Don't worry, I am sure the administration will continue to deliver and the #winning will continue.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Yea definitely the Russians. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the district has been Republican since 1979. Nor the fact that Handle was on an endless tape-loop reminding voters that Ossoff wasn't from the district and couldn't even vote there. Nope, definitely the Russians.

Oh yea, and the $26M of outside money? You do realize that over half --- $13.3M --- came from two outside Republican groups: the National Republican Congressional Committee and the Congressional Leadership Fund. But let's not muddy the water with inconvenient facts. It's the Dems and the Russians. Definitely the Dems and the Russians.

Keep your facts straight!

Dems Spend More than GOP in Georgia

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Celebration usually follows #winning.

Then why do Trump and his followers keep #whining?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sorry people I mean breed, my darn spell check plays tricks on me all the time when I am in a hurry

So much for technology when you have to check your spell check.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No DNC by 2020, it will be reformed from the ashes as the new "Resistance Party" because thats all they've got or propose. The party of opposite for the sake of opposition, no plans, just "Resist" from the strawman Right.... all that money going into campaigns instead of helping those who they claim and keep under their black wings.

Sad really, when you get dumped its best to save face and retreat for a while and reassess what made you so unlikable

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Ummm my post was about a plan for the future.
My own personal plan for the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Why shouldn't dems try and turn red states?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Oh and ...I didn't run.
You're trolling for a response from me by calling me a loser.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Easy it was an established republican district for the past forty years.

What you should be asking is how half the votes in a solid red district voted for the democrat.

I'd be worried if I didn't win my district by 20 points or better last election.
They lost nearly half their base and you think that's a victory?

I call it the trump effect.

This site oh and the dip# in the Whitehouse are the only ones thinking this was a good showing.

They knew it would stay red. Almost everyone expected it.
They expected to crush it. They thought it would be a given, an easy win.
They wound up having to work really really hard to get it.

That the democrat got half those republican votes should be a worry.

No worries
The dems are going to eat themselves for the next couple of years until an actual "leader" emerges.
www.foxnews.com...

Ohio Democratic congressman Tim Ryan told the New York Times that his party is “toxic” in large swaths of the country: “Our brand is worse than Trump. We can’t just run against Trump.”

They will have to hit rock bottom and it does not appear they are at that point yet.
www.foxnews.com...

“I think you’d have to be an idiot to think we could win the House with Pelosi at the top,” Rep. Filemon Vela, D-Tex., bluntly told Politico. “Nancy Pelosi is not the only reason that Ossoff lost, but she certainly is one of the reasons.”

Democrat Joe Cunningham, running to unseat Republican Mark Sanford in South Carolina, tweeted soon after announcing his candidacy: “If elected, I will not vote for Nancy Pelosi for speaker. Time to move forward and win again.”

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah....not looking for praise honey.
I'm not a child.
What's your problem dude?

I spent two hours at my representatives office yesterday. Not with him but with people on his staff.

Like I said I put my money where my mouth is and act.
Unlike others who just spout crap and don't do anything but gripe.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Khaleesi

Why shouldn't dems try and turn red states?

Because Dems are bring in less money while Reps are breaking records with donations. It's called using your money wisely. They literally spent enough on this one race to finance 5 or 6 other campaigns. They would serve their party better to choose 5 or 6 areas that are currently held by Reps. but are more likely to flip. Why go for one 'impossible' seat when you could get 3-6 seats for the same amount of money? It's a losing tactic. The Dems know it too because they are screaming for Pelosi's head over this. When 2018 rolls around and the Dems are hurting for money but the Reps are flush and can afford to spend, the seats that might have been easier to contest will likely be cashed strapped.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Democratic National Committee raised nearly $4.3 million in May, making it the organization's worst May on record for fundraising since 2003, according to newly released Federal Election Commission data.

The Republican National Committee reported $10.8 million in donations for the month of May, an off-year record-high number for the group.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: added link

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the uptick in progressive issues activist jobs? Well paid jobs to be an activist in almost every state....billions of dollars worth of public opinion.

Is this what the Dems were counting on as "backlash" against Trump? They should realize they already convinced themselves so they arent the problem. Its the people they dont talk to and convince that made this nightmare for them.

There are more turn offs now against the Dems than there are virtues getting them praise.

As it is, the virtues are divided in their support because many now see these core values as being usurped by the far left....big middle finger given to the moderates.

So yeah. 8 years.....

edit on 6 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join